Flashback.

Secretly Inlove

 

-Flashback-

 

Yoseob POV

 

“YEOBO~ I’ll miss you…”

 

Suzy faced me after I said those words. “Why? Where are you going?” she asked me plainly. Sometimes I don’t understand why she reacts plainly in everything I say, maybe that’s one of the reasons why I love her.

 

“I have a shooting for Oh My School tomorrow! That’s means I will not be able to see you.. Aigooo~ I’ll miss you so badly!” I stared at her with my puppy eyes.

 

“HAHAHAHA! SEOBBIEEEEEEEE~ that’s just one day! And besides you’ll also get to see me tomorrow.”

 

“Eh?! Why?! Yeobo~ are you planning to visit our shooting tomorrow?” I seriously don’t understand why she said we’ll see each other tomorrow.

 

“Ugh… cause after you’re shooting you’ll come and see me right? And then we’ll eat ice cream!” She said while giving me that smile that makes my heart explode everytime I see it.

 

“Oh yes! I promised that we will eating ice cream together~”

 

Silence fell as we focused on the things that we must do. I was practicing for a song that we will soon record for our comeback while Suzy was memorizing some lines for her drama. Unconsciously I suddenly called her attention.

 

“Yeobo~”

“Uhm?”

“I love you…”

“EH?”

 

“Why is your reaction like that?! SUZY BAE DON’T YOU LOVE ME?!” I was literally shocked by her response, I was kinda expecting an “I love you” back from her and instead I got an “eh” as a reply.

 

“Oh! Sorry Seobbie~ I was just so focused memorizing these lines and I was shocked when you suddenly said I love you to me.”

 

“You just don’t love me…” I turned around so my back will face her and I pretended that I’m crying. Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around my waist and Suzy’s face leans on my shoulder.

 

“I love you more Seobbie~”

 

We stayed at that position for a long time until we decided to continue what we were doing.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

-------------------

A/N: New chapter! Well it's kinda a flashback that Yoseob had after seeing his Yeobo or Suzy in the set of Oh My School. :D I'll be posting the next chapter today so I hope you'll wait for it! >_<

And sorry! I'm just a newbie in writing fanfictions D:

PS: Comments are love <3