There Was A Time.........

Imaginary

There was a time, when Kim Sunggyu’s glad he met Nam Woohyun and fell in love with him.

 

Because Woohyun’s really good with talking. Beautiful, pretty, sunshine, pumpkin, and more sweet things were so easily slipped from his mouth. And it made Sunggyu flustered and scolded Woohyun to stop being a greaseball, but deep inside, Woohyun’s words made his heart warm and fuzzy. And Sunggyu thought maybe he’s special for Woohyun. Maybe—maybe Woohyun’s in love with him too.

 

Because Woohyun has the most beautiful smile Sunggyu had ever met. The way Woohyun’s eyes crinkled and how his crooked teeth shown, it made Sunggyu melt. Woohyun’s smile is like sunshine for Sunggyu. It made his day brighter. More over, Woohyun rarely show that beautiful—genuine smile of his, unless he’s together with Sunggyu. And Sunggyu thought, maybe they are more than friend.

 

Because there were times, during their night together, when they’re sharing their passion, their lust,   their passion, Woohyun whispered sweet nothing into his ear. It made Sunggyu thought, that no one can touch Woohyun like this. Woohyun’s his and he’s Woohyun’s.

 

****

 

There was a time, when Kim Sunggyu hate that he met Nam Woohyun and feel in love with him.

 

Because lately Woohyun always talked about a beautiful friend of his. How he’s happy finally he could work together with that friend of him. How they could spend more time together. Sadly, that friend isn’t Kim Sunggyu. Sunggyu hate how Woohyun’s always talking about that guy and Sunggyu must be there to listen to him. And what made Sunggyu hate it more, there was something in Woohyun’s eyes when he talked about that friend of his. Sunggyu used to think that Woohyun’s in love with him too. But maybe it’s only his delusional thought. Or Woohyun’s too good at lying about how beautiful Sunggyu was.

 

Because Woohyun showed that genuine and beautiful smile to that friend of him. Sunggyu wouldn’t care if it was the smile Woohyun used to his work purpose. But it was his genuine smile. The smile he used to show Sunggyu and only Sunggyu. And there’s this sparkle again on his eyes he never showed to Sunggyu. Sunggyu used to think that they’re more than friend. But maybe it’s only his delusional thought. Or Woohyun’s too good at making him feel special.

 

Because Woohyun’s calling that guy as “My Bum” and that guy’s calling him as “My Hyun”. Never did Woohyun call him as his, or allow Sunggyu to call Woohyun as his, even after what they did during their night together. Sunggyu used to think that they’re belong to each other, but maybe it’s only his delusional thought. Or what Woohyun whispered to him during their night are all lies.

 

****

 

There was a time, when Kim Sunggyu regretted he ever met Nam Woohyun and fell in love with him.

 

It was when Sunggyu finally confessed his feeling to Woohyun. And Woohyun said yes.

It didn’t make Sunggyu happy.

Because Sunggyu’s realize Woohyun’s too good at lying.