Turn Back Time

Turn Back Time

Turn Back Time

 

“Woohyun!”

I quickly sat up in my bed hearing a familiar voice. I throw the bed sheets off myself and ran into the hallway which lead me to the living room. As I make my way into the living room, I slowly turn on the lights. That’s when I began to look around the living room and noticed how empty it looked in here. I began to realize that I was having another one of those dreams about her again. A dream about her coming back to me. As I stood up there thinking about her, I began to cry. I held onto my chest as pain began to rush in. The pain started back up again, but it was worse than before. I leaned my head up against the wall behind me and felt my legs become weak. I tried to make my way back to my room, but I failed and ended up sliding down the wall to the floor.

This was the same pain I felt when she left me without saying goodbye. She didn’t give a reason why she was leaving or where she was going. All I could remember was her walking out the door without looking back at me. After I finished crying, the pain in my chest began to ease away slowly, but it still remain there. It may not feel like it was there but it was still was. I slowly got up from up the floor and made my way back to the bedroom. When I entered my room, I looked at the clock on my nightstand that read 2:52. I was only asleep for three hours after I woke up from that dream. I plopped down on to my bed without covering myself with the sheets. Ever since she left me, my life has just been different without her. She was my life. I began to think about her again and that was when the tears began to shed from my eyes. That night I cried myself to sleep and dreamed of her once again.

 

“Her” POV

I sat in the car looking out the window and began to think about everything that’s happening in life. Like me being engaged to the handsome actor/model Kim Woobin. Yes, I’m engaged and it wasn’t my idea, it was my mother. She wanted a better life for me. She wasn’t satisfied with the man I was and still in love with. Nam Woohyun is his name. He was my life. He was the one that would always brighten up my day. Everything he did for me made me happy and when he tried. Being with Woobin was different than being with Woohyun. Woobin was a sweet guy that every girl would love to be married to but, not me. I wanted to be with Woohyun and him only. Ever since I became engaged with him, everywhere we went there was always cameras. Cameras everywhere. I was never the girl who like this type of attention I was getting. Everything was fine living my life as the daughter of Park Gayun, the famous Korean fashion designer. Now since I’m engaged to Woobin, my life isn’t private anymore. Both of our names and faces are all over every Korean magazines and even the newspapers. Everyday there’s always something new about us in the papers. And they were so desperate to get both of us on every covers.

 Everywhere I went was not private. Like that one time when a male paparazzi followed me into the ladies restroom and tried to sneak a picture of me using the restroom one time. How pathetic and desperate these people were to capture one stupid picture to get their hands on money. I really miss the normal things as well. Going out in public without having cameras flashing in your face every day, hour, minute, and second. I also miss living my old life with Woohyun. I miss his warmth that surrounded me whenever he would hug me. Even those nights when he would hug me in his sleep. The way he would say my name, his smile, and his voice. But what I miss the most….is his face. That beautiful face I would always wake up to every morning.

I felt something wet hit against my cheek. Before I could wipe it, I felt a finger wipe it away. My eyes travel from the person’s hand up their arm and to their face.

“Jooyoung, is there something wrong?” Woobin asked as he laid his hand on my cheek. He began wipe the other tears that continued to fall down my face.

“Jooyoung?” He called out to me again as I began to cry more. He pulled me over to his side of the limousine and held me close.

“You know you can tell me anything. Just tell me what’s wrong,” He said as he laid his hand on my head. I continued to cry like a baby in his arms. After a few minutes, I began to calm down. I moved myself from out of his arms and wiped my tear stained face. I felt his eyes on me as if he was waiting for me to answer him. I sighed I didn’t want to tell him the real reason why I was crying. I looked at him.

“Living this life is too much for me and something I’m not use to. I’m sorry I over reacted,” I lied. I looked away while he was still looking at me. I was hoping he wouldn’t notice my lie because Woohyun would always know whenever I would lie about something. His laugh brought me out my thoughts. I looked at him confused.

“I had a feeling you would say that,” He pulled me back over to him before he continued, “You’re mother told me that you’re not use to these type of things. But it will take a while for you to get used to it.” I nodded as he kissed me on the forehead. I sighed and relaxed in his arms. Good thing we were on our way back home. I really needed some time to relax and calm my mind from him. Thinking about him will only make things worse for me.

 

Woohyun POV

I felt something warm and bright hit my face. I slowly opened my eyes and squinted as they were blinded by the sun shining from my window. I groaned and turned my head the opposite side of the bed. I laid my hand on the opposite side of the bed where she use to sleep. Her side of the bed felt cold and still had her scent as if she was still here. My hand smoothed out the wrinkles that were in the sheets, I began to think about her again. Every morning I would always catch her smiling face staring at mines. This was an everyday routine she would do. I would always ask why she would stare at me sleep and she would say I just love looking at your beautiful and wonder why I am with such a handsome guy.  I smiled as my alarm began to ring. I got up and slapped it off before heading off into the shower.

After my shower, I walked to my closet and pulled out one my fancy suits for work. I slipped on my pants and shirt and began to button it up.  I stood in front of the mirror fixing my clothes and then putting on my tie. As I was fixing my tie, my mind wandered off to her again. I remember her teaching me how to tie a tie for the first time. I smiled as I thought about her. I really miss her. I let out a big sigh as my phone ranged. I picked it up off my dresser and quickly answered it.

“Hello?”

“NAM WOOHYUN, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I hope you didn’t forget that we have a big conference meeting with the boss today!”

I looked at the clocked and realized it was twenty minutes before the meeting starts. Crap.

“Uh, Sunggyu, I’m on my way there right now,” I said before I hung up. I quickly grabbed my keys and office bag and ran out the door slamming it behind me. I ran down the hall up to the elevator and pressed the down button to the garage. When the doors finally opened I walked in as the doors closed behind me. The ding sound went off and the doors opened. I ran off the elevator and hopped into my car and drove off. As I pulled out of the garage, there wasn’t much traffic. Today should be quick and easy to get to work. I began speeding through the streets of Seoul to work. I looked down at my watch and noticed that I had only ten minutes before the meeting started. I began to speed up a little when the building was coming into view. I parked my car in the garage and ran to the main entrance. As I was making my way to the door, it was crowded with a lot of people and camera flashes. Curious, I walked through the door and tried to get a look at who the person was that was being crowded with cameras. I actually felt sorry for whoever it was. As I was looking, I saw Kim Woobin. I wonder what he was doing here. And a familiar head of shoulder length brown hair. I panicked and dropped my things on the floor and began squeezing my way through the crowd.  Before they could make their way out of the door, I grabbed onto their wrist. She turned around and looked at me.

“Jooyoung?” I whispered only letting her hear me. She looked down at my hand and then at me. I smiled and said her name again, “Jooyoung.”

She looked at me and slowly removed her hand from mines before bowing to me. “I’m sorry, Woohyun,” she said as she looked at me with tears in her eyes and ran out the door to the car. I stood up there confused but quickly regained myself and ran after her. I grabbed onto her wrist again only to have myself pulled away from her by security. I fought against them trying to free myself from their strong hold they hand on me.

“Jooyoung!” I screamed her named. She quickly got into the car and I screamed her name out again before the car pulled off with her leaving me again.

“JOOYOUNG!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be making a part 2 soon. So don’t expect it to be done in like…a few days. This will take some time and I hope you guys enjoy the first part. Enjoy! :D Messgae me what you think of it. Thank you!