Winter Piano

Winter Piano (ONESHOT)

No One's POV

"And as usual, in the first position, Lee Ji Ah! Chukha Ji Ah-ssi,you get 95 points in Tests Piano Monthly", said Jin Sonsaengnim, a teacher who is very well-known piano teacher in Seoul.
All students in class is very impressed with Ji Ah's expertise.There are also who are very jealous. She realized all eyes on her. Ji Ah just sitting in her seat, grinning.
She is known as 'The Ice Princess' in her school, because of her nature who is very cold. She is also known as the 'Piano Queen'because of her proficiency in playing piano.
"Ji-Ah ya, I can not beat you again", said Sora, his friend, pulling a face. "Your hands are the hands of god", he added.
"You're too much, Sora-ya", replied Ji Ah.

***

 

As usual, after school, Ji Ah go to the cafe near her home forwork. Yes, she is a part-time workers. She works as a Pianistthere. She changed her school uniform with a winter formal dressbut comfortable to wear. The drive from her home to the cafetakes about 10 minutes by foot.
"Annyeong Haseyo", greeted Ji Ah to his coworkers.
"Annyeong Ji Ah-ssi".

Ji Ah started to walk onto the stage, placing herself in front of awhite Grand Piano. Actually, she loves the piano. Because shehad played it since 3 years ago. She began playing the song524, the Original Soundtrack from a movie that is very romanticand tragic, Humming. She plays the song in 'Piano Version Only'.All visitors certainly enjoy the warm atmosphere created inside the cafe. Suddenly all the visitor's concentration shattered.

A group of men, numbering six men entered the cafe. Becauseof their handsome faces, they take the heart of every woman in the cafe, except Ji Ah's heart. Well, she is the Ice Princess, right? She does not care much about the arrival of the men

***

Dongwoon's POV

When we entered the cafe, I saw the situation around and I think all the girls eyes fixed on us. It was not just a thought. It's true.Somehow, I feel like a famous star. Okay, that's disgusting. I'm looking for an empty table for us, and my eyes landed into an empty table right in front of the stage. Apparently this cafe has astage. For the live music of course. Actually, this is the first time I come into this cafe.

"Hyung! There!", I said. I pointed towards the empty table.
"Oh yeah right! Let's go there ', Doojoon command.
"What do you want?", Doojoon asked.
"Em .. Coffee latte for me ~", Gikwang replied.
"Me too!", Junhyung and Hyunseung said in unison.
"Um .. I smell JunSeung here ..", I said. Then we laughed together.
"Hot Chocolate for me," Yoseob said.
"And you maknae?", Doojoon asked.
"Just like Yoseob", I replied.
"Waiter!", Doojoon waiter. Then the waitress came over to us in a hurry.

"What would you order?", The waiter asked us. She sees us with a look of awe. Maybe because ... ya know .. .. Our handsomefaces.
"3 latte coffee and 2 hot chocolate, and a cappuccino", Doojoon said.
"Okay, please wait for the orders." The waiter finally left our table.

While we were waiting for our order I heard a very beautifulrhythm of song. I looked towards the stage, and ... my eyesfixated on a pretty girl who is playing the piano. Looks like she an expert in playing the piano. By the way, I also an expert. The girlreally caught my attention. She plays the piano, smiling warmly.After several minutes of waiting, our order came.

"This is your order sir", the waiter said.
"Thanks," I said.
Although My Order has come, I still have not drink it. I can not stop staring at her.
"Well Maknae! Quick drink your hot chocolate before it turns into a cold chocolate!", I was shocked because of Junhyung's wordsI've been staring at her too seriously until I forget that manypeople around me.
"Or .. before I drink it!", Yoseob hand suddenly reached my glass.
"Nooooo! That's mine!", I slapped his hand softly Yoseob. I stuck out my tongue directly at him.
I drank my hot chocolate. Wuah, it feels very nice and warm.

*CLAPS*

 

Why suddenly all the people clapping? Just because I drink my drink? Then the music stopped. Oh .. apparently she was already finished playing the piano. WHAT. WAIT. Finished already?! I looked towards the stage and the girl had disappeared. Where did shego? maybe .... toilet? Yes! Toilet! Surely the toilet!
"Hyung, I want to go to the toilet first," I said. Then the hyungs nodded.
Then I go to the toilet to find the girl.

 

***

Ji Ah's POV

Ah .. I'm very tired. I need to pee! So I left the stage for a while.When I emerged from the toilet ....
"You're an expert right?" I heard a man's voice. I look towards myleft, a man standing right next to me.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You're an expert in the field of piano?" He asked. I nodded slowly. Hmm ... This guy is very strange. I better leave him.When I started walking he held my wrist.
"What do you want?", I shouted spontaneously. Shocked by hisbehavior earlier.
"Um .... What's your name?", He asked.
"I think you do not need to know who I am", with it, I left him.strange guy!

Dongwoon's POV

She was very cold ..... Babo Son Namshin! I'm so stupid! Why I acted strange and creepy like that ... I should be more friendly and not shy! I decided to go back to my table again.

"Maknae! What took you so long?", Yoseob asked.
"Mian", I replied.
"Let's go home, you have to prepare things for your new school right?", Doojoon smiled.
Oh yes, I moved from Seoul High to Seoul Music High. Well, I love music.

***

The Next Day

No One's POV

 

"Attention everyone! Today I will introduce you to a new student,Dongwoon-ssi come here," Han Sonsaengnim said. Then an Eurabian (Europe-Arabian) faced man entered the class room. 

"Attention everyone! Today I will introduce you to a new student,Dongwoon-ssi come here," Han Sonsaengnim said. Then, a man Eurabian faced (Europe-Arabian) entry. All the girls gaping.And shockingly, The Ice Princess' mouth dropped open as wellNot because of face of the man was very handsome, but because of he is the man who asked her name yesterday.

"Introduce yourself", Han Sonsaengnim command.
"Annyeong Haseyo. My name is Son Dongwoon. I moved from Seoul High, I moved because of I wanted to learn more about music, please treat me well," said the man. Then greet everyone with warm smiles.

 

Ji Ah's POV

What does she want?! Why here?! Many other music schools in Seoul, and him chose Seoul Music High?
"Well Dongwoon-ssi, you can sit in the empty seat next to ... um..... there! Next to Lee Ji Ah. Ji Ah-ssi, please raise your hand so that Dongwoon-ssi can see you," Han Sonsaengnim said . Why me T_T
I raised my hand. I can feel that now all the girls in class directs their laser gaze towards me. And Donghun? Dongmun? Oh yeah,Dongwoon, looks shocked..

Dongwoon's POV

Ah! There she is! That is the girl in the cafe yesterday! So .... her name is the Lee Ji Ah. I'm really lucky to see her here. And I sit next to her! I can use this opportunity to find out more about her.

heard the girls whispering things like;

"The Ice Princess is very lucky!".
"The Queen Piano is really have a beautiful life".
"I bet Dongwoon will ask to change seats, she's will not be strong enough to handle cold nature of the Ice Princess".
What the hell is this? Ice Princess? Piano Queen?
Um ... So she is the Piano Queen this school? Ice Princess? I'm sure she must be really cold to people. I walked into my new seat. Exactly next to her. She is looked out the window. I think she really does not like to know anything about me, especially be friends with me.
"Annyeong Haseyo. My name is Son Dongwoon," I said.
"Oh, ne. Annyeong Haseyo Dongwoon-ssi", she said. With a really cold tone. So she's is really the Ice Princess. I really want to see her smile. The smile that I saw yesterday ...... Just wait Ice Princess, I'll melt you soon.

No One's POV

The bell had already rung. A sign of the break has arrived. The disciples are happy. Sure they are happy, because finally they can buy hot drinks. This year winter air is really cold. Sora runs to Ji Ah's table. Want to invite her friend to the canteen and ...want to take a closer look at the face of the new guy, Dongwoon.Yes, Dongwoon still in his chair. He brought his own lunch.

"Ice Princess! Piano Queen! Come to the cafeteria! I may die from hunger!" Sora complained.
"Well! Call me by my name! No, you go alone. I'm not hungry at all," said Ji Ah.
"Ji Ah, ya ... You know now it is winter? I know you did not eat at all yesterday," said Sora.
Again, Ji Ah refused. "Ani, I do not want to Sora-yah, you're hungry, you have to eat".
"Aigoo, okay. You behaved really cold, even against your ownfriends," Sora pouted.
"Mian Sora-yah. I did not mean to do it ... just that ... I'm not in the mood", Ji Ah apologized to her friend.

Instead of replying her friend apologize, Sora look at Dongwoon and bow.

"Annyeong Haseyo. My name is Jung Sora," Sora introduced herself to Dongwoon.
"O-oh ne. My name is Son Dongwoon", Dongwoon little surprised, but still answered.
"Ji-Ah ya, Dongwoon-ssi, I'm off ya! I'll see you after break!",Sora waved.
After Sora left, things started to become awkward. Only Dongwoon and Ji Ah who are in class.
"Do you want my coffee?", Dongwoon asked Ji Ah.
"No, thank you," Ah Ji replied in a tone that is very very cold.
"Are you sure? The air is very cold", Dongwoon asked again.This makes Ji Ah bit upset.
"No Dongwoon-ssi, Gwaechanhayo", replied Ji Ah, then she left Dongwoon alone.

Ji Ah's POV

The new kid was very annoying. But he's cute. WHAT! Oh no. No.He is not cute Babo! I hit my own head for thinking such a thing.
* RRRIIIINGGG *
Finally the bell rang! My favorite subject! Class Piano ~
I went back to class and sits on me. I ignore Dongwoon beside me. I waited about 5 minutes until Jin Sonsaengnim come.Finally he came.

"Good afternoon! I heard ... there is a new student here. SonDongwoon? Please raise your hand", Dongwoon immediately raised his hand and smiled at Jin Sonsaengnim.
"Um .... I've prepared something! So here is .... Son Dongwoon, I heard you're a genius in playing the piano. So I want you to do a battle with one of my best student, Lee Ji Ah," MWO?! Dongwoon adept at playing the piano! And Jin Sonsaengnim want me to battle against Dongwoon? It's crazy.

"Let's go to the music room now, I've prepared everything," Jin Sonsaengnim said. With it, we all went straight to the music roomAll the girls in class support Dongwoon for sure. Except for Sora,because she knew I would kill her if she supports DongwoonAfter all, she's my best friend since five years ago. So mean if she supports Dongwoon.

When I got in the music room, there were three judges there. Aish,Jin Sonsaengnim really prepared everything. Me and Dongwoonimmediately ready in our respective positions. I use a black piano,while Dongwoon use a white piano.

"Are you ready?", Jin Sonsaengnim asked. We just nodded.
"Okay, you have to play the song 'Swan Lake'. ..... Battle Start!".Me and Dongwoon started simultaneously. We play seriously. see towards Dongwoon, see if he could do well or notDongwoon looks very serious, and also very handsome at the same time. Come on do not think strange Ji Ah ...

Gosh! Because I was watching Dongwoon, I pressed the wrongnot. I no longer peek Dongwoon.
"Stop!", Jin Sonsaengnim said. "Now back to your class, and the results will be out in ten minutes", he added.
We went back to class. I'm very worried with the outcome, butDongwoon looks very calm.

"Students, I've got the result", said Jin Sonsaengnim.
"There were three judges, well so its perfect score is 30. This isthe result ... Lee Ji Ah you got an 26 and Son Dongwoon ...Congratulations you scored 27. So this is the first time-ssi Ji Ahgot a second place ", what the hell is this?! Son Dongwoon win?Just one point difference! All cheering for the victory belongs toDongwoon. I'm sure I look so scary now. I am upset and angry.Why? Because previously there has been no one can beat myposition!
I just stared out the window. Do not want to see the face ofDongwoon at all.
"Are you okay?", Dongwoon asked me.
"Leave me alone, I don't need you", I said.

Somehow, after saying that, I felt my heart sick. My heart broke into small pieces. Do ... I like him? Do I like Dongwoon? Been so long since I never felt like this. I used to love someone, his name is Junsu. He is also an expert in playing the piano. And when he left me for another woman, I was very hurt. But ... now he is a nobody to me.

_After School_

There is a blizzard outside. what should I do? I can not go homeAlthough the storm is not too big. I go to school on foot. And I didn't bring an umbrella.

*TINTIN*

I heard the sound of horn. I look back and I saw a car. The driver slowly opened his car window. And ... the driver is none other than Son Dongwoon.

*THUMP*

My heart rate became more faster and faster. Why did I become like this?
"Ji-Ah ya, let's go", he said.
"No," I replied.
"You're very stubborn," he said. He's immediately out of his car and pulled my hand softly.
"What do you want?!", I shouted.
"Are you going to continue to wait here until the storm stops?the Storm is going to continue. Now, get into my car, "he said. I see the face ofseriousness. A bit creepy. Had no choice, I'd get into his car.

"Show the way okay?", He said quietly. I nodded. He started the car.
"So ... are you mad because I took your position?", Dongwoon asked. Aish, surely Babo!
"Yes ..", I replied coldly.
"Um .., so I want to say something. I do not care if you win or notbecause you ... ", Dongwoon paused.
"I what?" I asked.
"Before I went on my words, can I ask for your phone number?",He asked.

"Okay," I took his cell phone and enter my number. I do not know why I did not resist ... I just want to do it.
"Turn left here, my house is fenced black", I said. Finally wearrived.
"So .. what do you want to say ?" I asked.
"Uhm ... I do not care if you win or not, because you will alwaysbe a winner in my heart. I know it's too soon, but ... would yougive a chance for me? ", He said. Did he just ... declare his love?
"Mmm ... okay. I'll give you a chance. See you tomorrow! ", I immediately ran out of his car. I could hear he scream with pleasure. I blushed!

***

5 years later....

"We already send all the invitations, Agassi," Butler said Song.
"Okay, thank you Butler Song", said Ji Ah, smiling warmly. Yes,Ji Ah's warm smile had returned.
"Jagiya !!!!", someone shouted. Turns out he is Dongwoon. Ji AhDongwoon hugged from behind.
"Finally, you'll be Son Ji Ah," he said. Ji Ah just chuckled andkissed Dongwoon's cheek.

*THE END*


OMO! Finally Dongwoon is going to marry Ji Ah~

BTW, DO COMMENTS! 

I hate silent readers because silent readers doesn't respect my hard work.

See You in my next oneshot~

PPYONG~~~~

xoxo, Lolyta