Remember Me, Forget Me..

You & Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyeon...."

Jiyeon sleep at the sofa. She open her eyes when she heard someone calling her name.

Jiyeon: “! Finally! You’re awake now? Wait~ I will call doctor…”Hyomin held her arm.

Hyomin: “Don’t..”

Jiyeon: “Are you crazy? I will call them now.. Just wait…” Jiyeon run to the doctor’s room and after a few minutes they come to check

Hyomin.

Doctor: “She’s stable now…” Jiyeon nodded and smile to the doctor.

Hyomin: “Why are you here? Where’s T-ara unnie?”

Jiyeon: “Don’t talk…”

Hyomin: “heol~”

Jiyeon: “…”

Hyomin: “Can… you…. Stop…..calling me ?”

Jiyeon: “Why?” Hyomin didn’t answer to the question and closed her eyes. The wound from the surgery still hurting so much.. She

couldn’t stop her tears from coming out because it’s too painful. “Park Hyomin, are you okay?”Still no respond. “I won’t let your

haters run away from this problem.. I will kill them if I can…” Hyomin widened her eyes as she heard what Jiyeon said earlier.

Hyomin: “That’s sweet but I don’t need your help…”

Jiyeon: “I don’t want to help you either…”

Hyomin: “Okay.. Can you leave me alone?”

Jiyeon: “why?”

Hyomin: “I don’t wanna see your face.. It’s hurt my feeling.. Looking at your face only make my suffer… I hate you now…”

Jiyeon: “I hate you too but doesn’t means that I have to leave you alone, ..”

Hyomin: “Just do anything you want.. Let me sleep…”

Jiyeon: “Again? Do you know how bored I am…when… Ah nevermind…”

Hyomin: “It’s better than talk to you…”

Jiyeon: “ Whatever…” She walks out from the ward and leaning on the wall. She could feel something when Hyomin stare at her eyes.

She touches her chest, and realize, her heart pounding.

“So, this is love?” *thought to herself while her hand still on her chest*

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................................………………..

Early in the morning, Jiyeon come to the ward with a bouquet of flowers, on that bouquet, there’s price tag, “Hyomchin Flower Shop”.

Hyomin: “It’s beautiful…”

Jiyeon: “No, it’s not…”

Hyomin: “Then why you bought these flowers?”

Jiyeon: “No, someone give it to me…”

Hyomin: “Who?”

Jiyeon: “I don’t know, don’t ask me..”

Hyomin: “I guess, she’s Sunny…”

Jiyeon: “Why?”

Hyomin: “That shop is mine.. Hyomchin lowers..” Jiyeon couldn’t help but feel jealous when Hyomin mention about Sunny, and she still

don’t know anything about their relationship although she saw the news a few day ago.

Jiyeon: “Uh..”

Hyomin: “And why are you here now? Don’t you have anything to do?”

Jiyeon: “I don’t want anyone to see your body… You have to change your clothes…”

Hyomin: “Do you remember anything about us?” She feel curious when Jiyeon said no one can see her body. Did she remember

something?

Jiyeon: “What do you expect? See you sleep everyday can help me remember everything? Don’t be stupid..”

Hyomin: “Oh.. then why no one can see my body?”

Jiyeon: “Uh.. about that… hmm.. I thought you feel uncomfortable with other people…”

Hyomin: “You are the one who make me uncomfortable… Go away… Stop coming here sajangnim..”

Jiyeon: “heck, do you think I wanna stay here with you?” She left a long sighed.

Hyomin: “then go! You told me to disappear from your sight but you keep coming here? I don’t know what you’re thinking now…”

Jiyeon: “Shut up…”

Hyomin: “you shut up! I’m give up! You shouldn’t come here! Or I will really disappear from your sight!” She yelled at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: “Why are you screaming?”

Hyomin: “You just do anything you want and you will never care about others..How can we help you? How? You are the one who not

willing to remember anything..” Jiyeon just look down, what Hyomin said is right.

Jiyeon: “I will go out for a while... Just rest...”

Hyomin: “Just go home and don’t ever come here again…” Jiyeon walk out from the room. She feels confused and her head start to

hurt so much...

 

Nurse: “Ms, are you okay?” Jiyeon nodded. She sits at the chair in front of Hyomin’s room, holds her head and feels the pain. “Ms, are

you really okay?” Jiyeon get up and try to walk but suddenly she fell on the ground and unconscious.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................……………………………………

Mr.Park: “I want you investigate about this matter!” He yelled at T-ara’s manager and blames him for everything happen to Hyomin.

Those managers just look down and realize their mistakes.  

 

*Knock Knock*

Taeyeon: “Mr.Park, police are here now… Should I let them in?” He nodded as he gives his permission.

After a few minutes, 2 policemen come in with a girl. 

Police: “This is the girl who gives Hyomin poison…We caught her through CCTV on your building…”  Mr.Park comes close to that girl.

He looks at her face.

Mr.Park: “Girl, now, tell me why you do that? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter