1

TaeTae hyung~!

He opens his eyes slightly and rubs his eyes gently. He sits on his on his bed half concious,blinking as he tried to remember what happened last night . He looks around his room and found someone's sleeping on the floor. 'Why is he here? I've told him to get out'.He carefully woke up the male who was sleeping on the floor."Kookie-ah, wake up" he shakes the small body gently.

"Hmm... let me sleep more,Jiminie hyung" Jungkook mumbles sleepily.

'The !? why does he think I'm Jimin?' Taehyung got mad and pushed the latter body harshly. "Wake up,Jungkook! and for your information, I am Taehyung! Not that Jiminie cricket" V huffed and got jealous so he quickly walks to the toilet after grabbong his towel on his bed.

"Aww, my lovely hyungie~ come here and lets cuddle" Jungkook said blimtly and continues to sleep on the floor.

'He called me lovely or did I misheard something?' Taehyung's heart almost explodes when the maknae called hom 'lovely hyung'. He continued to take a shower and ignore his feeling.

Jungkook continue to sleep,curling like a furball on the floor.

A few moments later,Taehyung walks out from the bathroom and saw the maknae curls on the floor cutely. He almost let out girly squeal. 'OMG? Why is he so cute!' he walk to Jungkook and caress the latter's hair softly.

"Tae-hyung~! You've finished taking bath" Jungkook mumbles and suddenly pulls Taehyung into a free hug.

Taehyung's eyes widen and kind of shock as the maknae hug him. His stomach starts to flutters. He feels like everything in his body are doing flips. 'He hugged me! Oh. My. God.' He mentally flails and hugs the maknae back.

Suddenly,someone slammed the door open and gasp loudly.

"What on earth are you doing to our innocent maknae?!!" Jimin shouted at Taehyung.

Jungkook startled and woke up,automaticly he sat on the floor with confused Taehyung beside him.

"I did nothing!" Taehying stands up and walked away.He saw Jimin walk to Jungkook and hugs him.He felt slight pain in his heart.

"Kookie-ah~ Did Taehyung touch you?" Jimin asked and touches Jungkook everywhere.

"He didn't do anything to me!" Jungkook almost shout to the elder.

Jimin ignored what Jungkook said and cuddles him.

Jungkook like Jimin but not that like-love him. Jungkook felt his heart broken when Taehyung ignored him for the entire day after the incident.

That night, Jungkook decided to apolagize to his hyung. So, he hides under Taehyung's bed. Waiting for his long tome crush to walks into the room.Suddenly the door squeaks and open slightly by a figure. Jungkook trembles umder the bed as he saw a black figure. He thought it was a ghost but luckily it was his beloved hyung. He sighed relievly.

"Aish... I really want to kiss those kissable lips"

Jungkook almost cried almost cried when he heard what the elder said. 'He like someone else...'

"Geez! His beautiful brown eyes, cute brown locks, a cute button nose and a kissable pink lips" Taehyung added.

The male under the bed didn't know that Taehyung was talking about him. He cried quietly,biting his lips to supress the sound. 'I hate you...'

 

TBC :)

 so I am very sorry for not updating this for.. idk ono I'm such a bad author sobseu ;n; 

I'll fixed this later cause I'm using phone rn unu

and my laptop is broken.. I think ;-; idk why maybe there's some virus in there owo

SORRY FOR MY TERRIBLE GRAMMAR OTL I'm still trying to improve my english unu SORREH GUYS~

/bows 90 degrees. Sowwy~