Final

Agonizing Farewell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Agonizing Farewell

 

I plopped myself in contact with my sofa, while I stared at the television with boredom lying on my orbs. I sighed for the umpteenth time. I couldn't lift up the heavy feeling that kept in contact with my whole mind and body. I have been feeling like this since I and my boyfriend fought again. I'm not agitated this time though, this kind of obstacle kept happening since my boyfriend transfer to the other school.

 

 

Lu han, he's been my boyfriend for 9 months now, we kept going strong but I felt a doubt that we couldn't let our love story continue again. He's been so very busy nowadays—not in school matters though.

 

 

To his new companions.

 

 

Yes, I and Luhan has been friends since we stepped our own feet in our elementary days. He is the one who saved me from the bullies since I looked to naive and weak in their eyes. I tutored him in all subject that serves as my payment for him being all my night and shining armour.We treat ourselves like siblings when we are still children.

 

 

We hung out everyday,we ate together ,we study everynight, we laughed at the simple funny things we do, we almost do the the different things together, that no one can break our bond. Our parents even teased us as lovers which we quickly looked away with a blush crept up on our individual cheeks. We are still in denial at that time, of course we're still young and pure.

 

 

But when we finally stepped up in high school life.There, we finally faced the world of reality especially in the matter of love. There, we're still hung out together, but since he has the blessed genes that made all girls run up for him and asked for his number and everything they had to do just to impress him. Made our peaceful time turned ruined, but I understand it since he was known as kingka in our campus. While me? His nanny. That's the perfect adjective that would describe me during those times.

 

 

But he, himself serves as my company. He never let me down, he always makes me happy. His fangirls who have the guts to throw such glares to my figure, well he scold them and I must pull him out of their sights just to stop his rant.

 

 

But when June 15,2013 replaced the calendar...

'Flashback'

 

"Hyenah! someone is calling you." My mom called me downstairs, as I slipped away from my room to answer the phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

 

 

The other line screeched as an unknown man spoke. "Is this Hyenah?" His voice sent shrill through my spinal cords, that made my heart banged against my ribcage. I don't know why I felt like this."Ye-yes, why?" I stammered.

 

 

"I need you to go at the abandoned warehouse at the back of  Seoul High School." He paused, as I heard a loud groan at the background, which is Luhan's. "Just bring yourself. If you want your friend to be safe, you better don't bring any cops or else I'll kill you and your friend, little girl." He grunted.

 

 

' ,he was kidnapped." you cursed mentally.

 

 

I fiddled with my finger nervously, as the other line hung up. Without hesitation I grabbed my jacket and bade my mother such goodbye. "Omma, I'll be out for a while, just a little emergency at our school's project. I'll be back!" I clicked the door closed, rubbing my hand to decrease the cold. 

 

 

I hail a cab and asked the driver to bring me at the designated destination.

 

 

Everything is dark, I couldn't see properly because of the darkness hovered at the different sides of my surroundings. I gripped on my phone and let my feet moved in slow pace. My eyes wandered and saw a faint light at the other side of the field. 

 

 

"The warehouse." I mumbled against my breath. With a quick pace I run to that direction and without hesitation I banged the door open with a loud panting occur. "Where's Luhan!?"  my voice boomed. There is only one bulb at the center of the warehouse. I heard a loud groan at the other side of four-walled room.

 

 

I urgently strode myself to that path. As I walk, I can smell the marvelous scent lingering at the room. Second, My feet met the million petals at the ground.Still,I continue my pace and open the door.There, I met a small round table with different kinds of dishes on top, with a pink candle at the center.

 

 

"Hyenah." Luhan walked to my direction with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

 

 

I looked at him with my quivered lips. What is happening? What's with the flowers in his hands? What is going on? Everything seems so uncertain. "Luhan, you make me nervous." I said. "My heart almost explode at the thought of you really kidnapped. Hearing your loud groan made me sad, imagining you suffer from their filthy hands." 

 

 

"And you just made a prank?How dare you? I almost died thinking of you unsafe, Luhan." A faint tear slipped on my orbs, I couldn't just take the emotions overflowing. Luhan smile smuggly and took a step forward, I punched him lightly on his chest. "You ing bastard, you scare me there!" You sobbed and cupped your face with your palms.

 

 

I felt Luhan's embrace against my body. The embrace that made me feel that I'm safe and secure.The embrace that kept me warm during the cold nights, that comforts me during my down times. From this person infront me, that made my heart beat everytime he was there for me.

 

 

The person whom your first love.

 

 

Suddenly he muttered some words that I want to tell him. "I love you, Hyenah." I don't need any explanations, I don't need any reason how and why he'd fall for me. The important thing is we accept each other as lovers and bestfriends.

 

 

That night, we knew that we are meant to be together.

 

 

"But I guess I'm wrong." I murmured as I snort because of my own stupidity. I shifted on my seat trying to look for the remote and when my hands met it, I suddenly shut the television off and sighed. "Maybe a refreshing walk could help me." I lightly grinned, and was about to stand when I heard my phone ringing.

 

 

I picked it up and my mom popped in the screen. "Yoboseyo?"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter