Best Gift Ever

Imagine 101 by Baeqchan

Message: Hehe this is the first imagine that i've posted. It's a birthday imagine I made for my friend, Viona. Hohoho. I just want to share it to you guys. I hope you like too. Enjoy reading! :)

Note: Please expect some grammatical errors.

 


IMAGINE 101 by Baeqchan

"Best Gift Ever"

Cast: Kim Myungsoo and Viona (You)

 

It was a cold gloomy night for you because unfortunately you just had a fight with your boyfriend over the phone earlier. You were mad to the fact that he cannot answer your calls for just  a second of his time. Well, you knew he's busy  practicing with s for their concert tomorrow.

Because your boyfriend as one of the members of the boyband Infinite named Kim Myungsoo with a stage name L. But still he should've spend some time to answer your calls too because it's not just about their concert that is concerned for tomorrows event but it was also your birthday. Your 18th birthday, which means you're legal now.

Beacuse of you being a negative thinker type of person. You immidiately concluded to yourself that you're not that valuable to him, that he forgot it's your birthday, that he doesn't love you anymore, that he chose his carrier over you. You tilt your head to that thoughts of yours, you can't blame yourself though you're just being you. And you remember time will come that he needs to choose between you and his carrier. Your heart crampled, so you decided to throw yourself on your bed and let a deep sigh.

"Maybe I'll spend my birthday alone tomorrow." You said and went to your dream land.

You were awaken by your best friends loud voice and knock outside your door. You groan. You don't have any other choice so you went up and walk lazy towards the door. You knew that if you're not going to open the door right now, your best friend will broke and intrude your door.

"VIONA SHI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU, MY FRIEND!" She screamed and hugged you while jumping. She's more excited than you are to be really honest. You got soffucated by her hug so you signaled her to stop.

"I'M SORRY. I JUST CAN'T CONTAIN FEELS, YOU KNOW!" She shouted it infront of your face.

"What are you doing in here?" You asked and headed back to your bed. You're not in the mood to do chitchat with her.

"VIONASHIII OMYGODINFINITEGAVEUSATICKETTOTHEIRFIRSTCONCERT!!!!! ITSAGIFTFROMTHEM" She blocked your way to your bed and screams exactly at your face. She giggles and queals. 

"Can you please calm down?" You mutter. You frowned at her. She disturbed you in the middle of your sleep, you find it annoying.

"I didn't get what you said." You added.

"I said infinite gave us tickets to their concert! Omoo here's yours! It's a gift from your baby. Hahaha happy birthday, best!" She said excitedly and handed you your ticket.

"Well, Myungsoo gave it to you. Hmm I don't have my gift for you right now." You felt a sudden grip in your chest.

"I wont accept that." You said and went back to your sleep.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong?" She asked. The excitement in here face was replaced by a sad emotion, worries.

"He should be the one giving that to me." You said.

"Maybe he's busy. Its their first concert you should be there. I know he has something for you beside of his busy schedule."

"I don't think so, he wasn't answerimg my calls from yesterday."

"Have you tried calling him again?"

"I won't still get any response." You said and cover yourself with your blanket.

"Get up, take a bath! Come'n Viona." She sat on your bed beside you and took the cover away from you.

"YA!"

You find yourself walking in the isle inside the atrium where the concert is going to be held. You were 3 hours earlier before the concert because your bestfriend totally dragged you out from your home. You don't feel like its your birthday. Where is Myungsoo? Why he hasn't showed up yet?

You've been Myungsoo's number one fan ever since he's still a dreamer of becoming an idol. You're supporting him through all this years and now you must be happy for him but you just can't. You felt guilt. Were  you too selfish? Your thoughts has gone when the lights suddenly turned off  that made you gasp.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

"What's happening?" You shouted because you don't know where your best friend is since she said she'll be back later. You're alone in the dark atrium. 

"Yah! Someone turn the lights on!" You shouted but no one hears it.

With out you knowing Myungsoo was already there the moment you enter the atrium and he's now standing there behind you. You gasp as you felt a body at your back hugging you from your behind. You felt your every hair in your body rose. From the scent you knew it's him. It was Myungsoo. His chin resting on your shoulder. He moved closer to your neck allowing him to kiss and smell your neck. It made you forget that your mad at him.

"Miss me, baby?" He whispered huskily. You shiver as you felt his breath in your ears. It tickles you that caused you to grin.

"A bit." You lied because you know that you missed him so much since the yesterdays conversation. You still can't see him though.

"Well, before that, you need to see me in the roof top of this atrium, okay?" He said and turned you around to face him. You can see his glowing eyes.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." He said and gave you a quick peck on the lips. It was just a peck but it was sweet. You just nod. 

He disappeared and left you wondering. Later the lights turns on and you were surprised. The empty and plain atrium awhile ago was filled with red ballons and red petals that was falling and coming from above.

"Omoo." The only word that comes up from your mouth.

You took a  balloon with you and it has some qoutes on it. 

I'm the luckiest man alive on earth because I have you to be my behalf.

"What?" You giggles to the qoute that was writen in the balloon.

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy birthday happy birthday~ happy birthday to you. I love you babe. See you later." It was Myungsoo's voice coming from the intercom.

You quickly rush into the elevator. Your joy was starting to over flow. You know he's busy so how did he do all of this? The elevator opens and to your surprise it was filled with red balloons on the floor.

As you reached the rooftop you saw Myungsoo's face atlast. You quickly ran towards him and throw your self on him for a hug. He lifted you and turns you around, you squeal.

"Stop it, Myungsoo!" You tap him on his broad shoulders. He puts you down as soon as he heard you. He the strands of your into your ears. He grind.

"Baby, happy birthday. I love you so much." He said it and kissed you passionately. You found your self answering his kiss. You knot your hands on his neck to make him lean to you closer. Your body touches each other. You broke the kiss and stared at his eyes. 

"Thank you, baby. I thought you forgot." You pouted.

"What? This is your best day ever. And it's just the beginning. " He smiled at you and handed you a rose before kissing you again.

"You know that I hate surprises right?" You scowl at him.
"I know but I guess you like it, huh?" He mutter and hugged you. He put his hands inyour back and started to dance to the rythm of the slow music. You smiled.
"Thank you, babe." You said.
"Please be there at the concert. I'll announce something." He said while starring at your eyes. You cannot contain feels when he does that, it was like your melting from his stare. You just nod.

You've been watching their concert for about an hour now. You enjoyed yourself together with your bestfriend. She's been fangirling over woohyun. And for you not knowing they're dating. You got back to your senses when the crowd went loud and you saw myungsoo in his tuxedo. You gasp because he's so perfect.

"I want to give the best day ever to my girl." He said and let a small chuckles.
"She's standing there while watching my handsome and perfect face." He continued. You laugh to his cute ego. You wwonder what he's going to do now.
"I want to give her the best gift ever in her birthday." He smiled at you. You knew that he's starring at you. You heard your besfriend squeal. The crowd knew who's Myungsoo talking about. You made your relationship in public for 2 year now. At first fans were against it but they used to iit and accepted the thing about you and myungsoo.
"The best gift ever would be that i'll be officiallly yours." He said. He started walking out from the stage. 
"I want you to be mine, only mine for the rest of my life because you know how selfish i am when it comes to you." He's now in the stairs. You saw the fans started to gave way to Myungsoo.
"You're unofficially mine so i think you already have any idea what i'm talking about." he said teasingly and grin while walking towards you. He is now infront of you. The fans were aquealing and fangirling.
"I want you to be officially mine, baby." He carress your face and grin.
"This tantalizing eyes." He kissed it.
"Perfect nose" he kissed your nose.

"I want this to be mine officially." He pointed at your lips and kissed it.

"And most importantly, this." He did the same process and he touched your heart.
"This is the most important. I want this."
"Do you accept me to be your husband, Viona?" His question that made you shocked. This is too sudden.
"W-w-hat?" You blurted. yOur cheeks heated up.
"Will you marry me?" he asked nervously after he took the box with a ring from his pocket. It was a diamond. People around you started to shout YES forcing you to  accept his proposal.
"Did you just asked me to marry you in public?" You grind.
"Maybe? I guess." He chuckled.
"Say yes Viona ! Ughh. Ppalii!" Your besfriend is very demanding.
"Marry me Viona please. I promise you, your everyday life will always be like your birthay wonderful, surprising, happy, and full of memories." He continued.
"I'll make you the happiest girl in the world." He added. Now pressing yoir handa. You knew hes nervous. You don't have a choice you love him very much and his effort is daebak.
"Yes, Myungsoo. I will marry you." You said and without any second thought he hugged you tightly. He placed the ring in your finger and kissed you passionately. You blush because  he's kissing you infront of his million fans .
"I love you viona. i will be a wonderful husband and father to our children. I promise that . I love you baby.very much.
"I love you too myungsoo."  You said and cupped his face for another sweet kiss. This is the best birthday you ever received. 

 

THE END.