Three

Call Me Oppa

Qian 18 years old, Kyuhyun 17 years old

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun 16 years old

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She got down from the big motorcycle of him. The sporty motorcycle, the limited edition of Sapphire Blue Ducati. Victoria took off the helmet and let the wind blew her smooth dark brown hair. It seemed like his brother knew her motive to show off her smooth hair to every student that passed them, because he rolled his eyes as a sign of teasing her. She pouted and hit his arm softly.

“Should I pick you up today?” he asked before he wear his helmet again.

She thought about it for a second, trying to remember every appointment that she had made.

“Aniyo, I’ll go to the cinema with Luna and Sulli. Don’t you have a part-time after school?”

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh, he just remembered that he actually have to go for his part-time job. Last week he can’t attend his part-time job as a waiter in a café because his mother was sick in Mokpo. He had to visit his mother in Mokpo. Luckily, it wasn’t a really serious illness. But he had to change his shift to another day which supposed to be this whole week.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about it. I have to work for this whole week, maybe I can’t pick you up,” he explained to the girl in front of him, who had already waved her hand to a group of a girls in a distance.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to worry. I have Zhoumi gege and Changmin also.”

He felt his heart skipped a beat when she mention ‘Zhoumi gege’, her boyfriend since 3 months ago. Kyuhyun knew really well that he hasn’t completely forgot all his feeling to Victoria. Sometimes he felt jealous, mad, happy or fluttered with Song Victoria. He just managed not to let his feelings grew more than his limits. It hurts yeah, but he can’t do anything about it. Song Victoria is the one for him…..

“I’ll come home late, don’t wait for me,” Kyuhyun said as he ran his motorcycle and went to his own school.

Kyuhyun and Victoria didn’t go to the same school. Kyuhyun went to Sooman High School, a prestigious school in Seoul since they only accepted students with outstanding talent and score. Kyuhyun and Changmin who always compete for the 1st rank in their junior high school, accepted in Sooman High School. While Victoria didn’t as lucky as both of her dongsaengs, since she only had a quite good score in junior high school. Victoria went f(x) academy, a girl-only-high-school which grade was still under Sooman High School. You may said that Sooman High School is the best high school in Seoul. They always got the first rank in National Exams. Most of the alumnus were accepted in the best universities in Korea, or even abroad.

Kyuhyun parked his motorcycle and put his jacket and helmet down. Some of the girls were gossiping and whispering as he passed by, some of them even squealed in happiness. He always had those mesmerizing aura that attracted most of the female in Sooman High School. Including his careless, cool, cold and expresionless side that just made the girls fell in love with him.

Changmin and Kyuhyun were like the mascot of the Sooman High School. Two bestfriends with an opposite personalities, Kyuhyun with his cool and naughty side and Changmin with his cheerful and helpful side. Most of the girls will fall in love with them, it might be cliché but it’s true. And also Minho, their hoobae who became close to them since they got the same interest in game, the flaming charisma of Sooman High School. The girls will squealed as they passed by the corridor.

Kyuhyun walked carelessly to his class, with minds still stucked with his beautiful but clumsy noona. Did she already bring her homework? Did she forget to drink her milk? Have I checked her room this morning? Oh crap maybe she forgot to lock the window. Maybe~

He was still wondering about his noona that really distracted his focus. As the result he bumped into someone, a girl actually, until she fell down on the cold floor. Her bag fell to the ground, throwing some of her things to the floor.

“Ouch……” the girl said as she caressed her bottom. That must be the first part of her body to bump the floor.

Kyuhyun quickly kneeled down in front of her and took her things that fell on the floor.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t pay attention to where I walked,” he said sincerely as he looked up to the girl and for the first time, he met with those beautiful eyes.

Those eyes were really beautiful. Her round eyes sparked just like a star in the night sky. It was clean and clear and bright. It showed the emotion of the owner, so pure and soft. When she blinked a few times, it only added another point of her eyes. And Cho Kyuhyun, he was mesmerized by her eyes.

“It’s okay. It was also my fault,” she finally said, breaking Kyuhyun's daydream..

Awake from his short trance, he stretched his hands to help the girl to stand up. She smiled softly and grabbed his hands for a support. Kyuhyun watched as she cleaned the dust and dirt in her uniform. She smiled happily and bowed before she finally lefted him.

Kyuhyun had to against his mind who keep ordered his head to turned around and stared at the girl. Aish, what am I thinking about?

His hands massaged his head slowly to clear his minds. Maybe he was just too tired that caused him to daydream in a corridor, in front of the girl he bumped into, that had mesmerized him for a moment.

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

“She is such a darling person. She is nice, pure, soft and so polite! Oh God, she is like an angel, you’ll really like her when you meet her! And to make it more perfect, she goes to the same school like us! Only a year younger than us. Aigooo, I’ll introduce you with her when we met her today,” Changmin said excitedly as his head turned around to look for the girl that she talked about. Most of the students will go to the canteen when the bell rang. It’s a great possibility that she came to the canteen.

“I’ve heard about her. Yuri told me about her. She like the new student, so I guessed that Changmin hyung didn’t lie about the girl,” Minho continued when he saw Kyuhyun rolled his eyes in disbelief.

Kyuhyun shrugged and continued to eat his lunch. Changmin had been talked about this girl since he came to the class. How beautiful she is. How nice she is. Changmin kept praising this girl cheerfully. It seemed like Shim Changmin had fell in love with this new girl. The girl who had just join them in the café as a new waiter.

“Ah! She is in the main door!” Changmin shouted as he stood up to see the girl that he had just found before.

Kyuhyun also stood up and stretched out his neck to look at the girl who had made Changmin blabbering like a woman. But there are a lot of the girls in the main door, Kyuhyun sighed with annoyance.

Minho chuckled lightly when the older male sat down and continued to eat his lunch, while his almost twins was still staring at the main door.

“Changmin must like this girl so much, huh?” he said sarcastically.

“Anieyo, he was just too excited to meet you up with her,” Minho said, successfully making Kyuhyun stared at him in confusion.

“Me? Why me?”

Minho shrugged and didn’t even bother to answer Kyuhyun’s question. Since he never wanted to intrude someone’s privacy, Kyuhyun just shuted his mouth. Eventhough his mind was filled with curiousity and confusion.

 

-o0o-

 

 

“Ah you came today,” said Donghae as he entered the staff room.

Donghae was about to take his glasses that he lefted in the staff room when he found Kyuhyun who had just changed his school uniform into the waiters uniform. Kyuhyun only nodded to the older male as the answer.

“Where is Changmin? Did he come today?”

“Ani, he didn’t have any shift today,”said Kyuhyun.

“Well, he must be disappointed. He said that he wanted to meet you up with Seohyun. Our new staff,” said Donghae.

Kyuhyun, who felt that he had never heard the name Seohyun before, felt clueless with Donghae’s words. But Donghae had already left the room before Kyuhyun even asked it. It seemed like he had already forgot about Changmin’s blabbering since this morning. Kyuhyun shrugged and followed Donghae. Time to work!

The café wasn’t filled with a lot of people. There were only five customer in the café and most of them had already been served by his friends. So he went to the cashier where Yoona was busy with her pedicure. A maroon nail polish stood next to the cashier machine. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes when he saw what the girl did. Her eyes narrowed as she carefully brushed the nail polish on her nail.

“What a really professional worker,” said Kyuhyun sarcastically as he took a seat beside her.

Yoona only shrugged, didn’t really care about Kyuhyun’s remark. She continued her job on her nail. Her eyes narrowed as she did her job carefully, didn’t want it to be messed up.

“Kyuhyun-sshi, would you like to check on the VIP room in the upstairs?”

Yesung, the owner of the café suddenly came out from the staff room and ordered him.

“I asked Seohyun to take care of it. But I think she got a problem with that,” he continued.

“Seohyun?” he asked in confusion.

“Ah, she is our new staff. You haven’t met her yet, right? Aigooo, Changmin oppa had been blabbering about you and Seohyun yesterday! Now go upstairs! Greet her and help her!” said Yesung as he went away to go to the kitchen.

Kyuhyun soon remembered the girl which Changmin kept talking about this whole day. So, her name is Seohyun, huh? Wait, why did everyone said about Seohyun and I? What did it have to do with me? He walked away from the cashier table and went upstairs.

The second floor is mainly designed for a VIP customer or the one who wanted to have their meeting in private. There are 4 VIP room. The 1st and the 2nd are specially made for 4-6 people. The 3rd room is for 6-12 people and the 4th room is for 12-20 people. Kyuhyun looked around the room and found the 2nd room was the one who had a customer. He peeked a little and found 5 ahjusshi in the chair, all with the same naughty face. A girl wearing their staff uniform stood facing the wall, he only could see her back. He can’t hear their conversation. But soon as one of the man’s hand traced down girl’s arm, he instinctively opened the door.

All of the people in the room quickly turned their head to him as they heard the door opened, including the new girl in their café. His heart skipped a beat when she turned her head to him, with her long hair flew away smoothly. It was the girl. The girl he had bumped this morning. The girl whose eyes had mesmerized him. The girl with the beautiful eyes.

He blinked his eyes for a few times to make him wake up from his short transition. He bowed to the customers before he turned his attention to Seohyun.

“Seohyun-sshi, have you done with your order? Mr. Kim is looking for you in the kitchen,” he said calmly, keeping his best mask on his face.

“Ah, neh sunbaenim. Is there anything more for your order?” she said awkwardly to the customer.

“Just give us your number after this,” one of them said as he winked to Seohyun. Seohyun only smiled awkwardly and walked away from the room. Kyuhyun bowed to them before he finally closed the door. As he was about to walked away from the room, he saw Seohyun who leaned to the the wall near the stairs. Her body trembled showing how she felt so afraid in the room before.

Kyuhyun’s face still have the same expressionless mask on his face as he approached the trembled girl. He heaved a soft sigh before his hands reached her back, patted it softly.

“Asked the other to bring their order. Hide yourself in the kitchen until they went out from this place,” he said softly.

Seohyun looked at him in surprised. Maybe she was surprised with his warm action which completely different with his cold face. He showed a small action that really touched her who still felt afraid with those naughty man.

“Neh sunbaenim,” answered Seohyun.

“You remembered me?” Kyuhyun asked surprisedly as he didn’t expect the girl to recognize him who had just met a few hours ago.

“Neh.”

Kyuhyun blinked a few times, again and again entered his own short transition time. He scratched his head awkwardly before he finally bid a good bye to her and walked down the stairs.

“Kamsahamnida sunbaenim.”

He heard her voice before he walked far away from her. He didn’t know what had happened to him as he felt her face warmed up. And of course, Yoona’s question completely startled him.

“Why are you blushing?”

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

“So, you’ve already met her??” Changmin said, seemed to not believe what Kyuhyun said to him.

Another busy day at school was just ended. Most of the students hurrily went out from the school to do their next activities, whether it will be having fun with some friends or even just went home and do their homework. Meanwhile, Changmin and Kyuhyun had another job as a staff in Kim Yesung’s café, Handel and Gretel.

“Yeah, I’ve already met her. Actually, I’ve already met her before. I bumped into her at the corridor yesterday morning. Then in the evening, I met her in the café. You know, I was curious why everyone always said ‘Changmin will be disappointed’ or ‘you and Seohyun’,” Kyuhyun stopped for a while before he said, “what did it have to do with me?”

Changmin showed off his cocky smile. It seemed like he had a really great plan in his mind. But before he had already said his brilliant plan, some flaming charisma deliberately bumped into them, until they almost fell to the ground.

“YAH!” Changmin shouted as he gave Minho his death glare, but the younger boy only smiled innocently.

Kyuhyun only clicked his tongue in annoyance as he walked away from them. He was about to enter the parking lot when his eyes caught something, someone actually. There were Yuri, Minho’s girlfriend with the new girl, Seohyun.

He stopped walking and just stared at them, who were sitting in a bench under the tree, talking happily to each other. He watched her changing expression, her laugh, the way she fixed her hair as the wind passed by, he watched it all.

“Aigooo, are you looking at Seohyun?” said Changmin as his long arms embraced his bestfriend. An annoying smirk had already hanged on his face.

Kyuhyun still wore his expressionless mask eventhough his heart skipped a beat at his question. His hand moved Changmin’s hands from his arms a bit harshly. Why am I staring at her? Minho soon followed and caught the direction of Kyuhyun’s stare, straight forward to Seohyun. He stared at Kyuhyun teasingly eventhough Kyuhyun’s eyebrows had already knitted together.

“Yah yah, what are you talking ab….”

But Minho laughed out loud before Kyuhyun can finished his sentences.

“Omo, you really are looking at her! YURI-AH!!” shouted Minho suddenly.

Kyuhyun was completely embarassed as the two girls turned their head to them. He caught his breath when his eyes met with Seohyun’s stare. But still, he held his expressionless mask which didn’t show any of his feelings.

Yuri waved her hands to Minho. She talked to Seohyun as if asking her to join them. Seohyun only nodded softly and soon both of them approached the boys. Seohyun smiled softly as she approached them. She bowed politely to the three of them.

“Annyeong Changmin sunbae, Minho sshi and……….. sunbaenim,” she said, feeling a little bit awkward since she hasn’t know the name of the sunbaenim who helped her yesterday.

Kyuhyun only nodded softly as a sign of acknowledgement. Changmin and Minho stared at each other, trying to surpress their laugh that almost came out after seeing this awkward scene in front of them.

“You don’t know his name yet. Aigoo, please introduce my most naughty best friend in this world, the only partner in crime I have, Cho Kyuhyun,” said Changmin happily.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun looked at each other awkwardly and nodded. They just lowered their head or stared at any other place rather than meeting up their glances.

“Come on, Yuri-ah, you said that you wanted to buy some books, right? We’d better go now,” said Minho.

Minho patted Kyuhyun’s back before he pulled Yuri to go away from them. Yuri smiled uneasily to Seohyun because she had to left her alone with a sunbaenim which she barely knew.

Seohyun played with her fingers, feeling somehow uneasy with the situation. Especially with the sunbaenim that she just knew his name. He just stood still and shuted his mouth. Luckily, the other sunbaenim, Changmin, started the conversation.

“So, where do you want to go now?”

“Oh, I have to go to the café since I was a freshman in the café,” she said with a polite smile on her face.

“What a coincidence, Kyuhyun also have to go to the café now. Why don’t you go with him? He had an empty seat on his motorcycle. It’s surely more comfortable than a bus,” said Changmin playfully as he gave a wink to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked at him blankly. Seohyun looked surprised and opened a little.

 She scratched her neck, completely showing her uneasiness.

“Aniyoo, you don’t have to. I don’t want to be a burden. It’s better for me to go with a bus.”

Changmin shook his head.

“Don’t, bus is too dangerous for a beautiful woman like you. You should go with him. Don’t worry, maybe he looked so scary but he is actually a really nice person.”

Soon, Changmin left the two of them alone, with an excuse to meet one of his teacher. He gave Kyuhyun a meaningful and teasing look before he went away. Kyuhyun and Seohyun who were lefted alone, still feeling confused and awkward to each other, only smiled awkwardly to each other.

“Sunbaenim, maybe I should go with the bus now. Thank you for the offering but I don’t want to bother you,” she finally said after a looooong awkward moment.

She was about to turn around and walked away to the bus station, before Kyuhyun doing something that he never expected.

“You have to go with me,” he said, almost like a demand.

She turned around again and looked at him in disbelief.

“Please, you have to go with me. I… I won’t let a woman to go alone. It’s not good.”

 

 

***

 

Seohyun didn’t know what had gotten into her to follow this man. This brown haired man was her sunbaenim who she just met yesterday. She even just knew his name a few minutes ago. He was the one who had bumped into her in the corridor on her first day at school, but also the one who had helped her on her trial days in Handel and Gretel, where she had to serve some ert ahjusshis.

Seohyun took a glance at him. He was quite tall, surely more than 175 cm, maybe he was 180 cm or more. Seohyun had to admit that he was quite handsome and charming. His face is handsome and cute, with those curly brown hair that making him more handsome.  But the most thing that had caught Seohyun’s attention since yesterday was his expression. He show barely no expression at all. His face stays the same. Seohyun somehow heard an angry and deathly tone in his voice yesterday, when he had to face the ert ahjusshis who disturbed her. But still, he showed no emotion at all in his face. This man is interesting….

They kept walking silently until they reached the parking lot. Kyuhyun stopped in front of a really cool motorcycle, blue in colour. Seohyun watched him took the helmet and wore it. Jinjjayo, I’m going to ride on this motorcycle? Jeongmal daebak.

“Here, wear this,” he said as he gave her a white helmet with a hello kitty image on it.

Seohyun looked at it in confusion as she giggled lightly.

“Is this yours?” she asked.

Kyuhyun looked at the helmet before turned his head back to the giggling Seohyun.

“Anieyoooo, it was my noona’s helmet,” he said as he his motorcycle and get on it.

“Kyeopta,” Seohyun mumbled with a soft smile.

“Kaja,” he said again when he saw Seohyun still standing beside the motorcycle awkwardly. Victoria will usually get on to the motorcycle without his permission, sometimes she often get on it when he was not ready, which would made him stumbled for a second.

Seohyun nodded and slowly get on to the motorcycle. She sat as far as she could from Kyuhyun, still feeling awkward with this situation. Especially with some girls were watching at them right now, with the jealous and envious look on their eyes.

“Hold on.”

Seohyun wasn’t ready when he started to drive his motorcycle in a sudden. She ended up holding his bag tightly as he really are a fast driver and maybe a little bit reckless. Aigoooo….

 

 

***

 

“Omo! I didn’t know that you two progressed quiet fast! You two were just met yesterday!” said Yoona when she saw them walking together into the café.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, feeling a little bit annoyed but he ignored it. While Seohyun could only lowered her head in embarassment. Somehow she regreted her reckless act to go on a ride with her sunbaenim. See? This is what you get if you rode with the person you’ve just met yesterday!

“You’d better change your clothes now. It will be café’s prime time soon,” said Kyuhyun as he looked at the clock which showed 2.30 pm.

Seohyun nodded and bowed politely.

“Neh sunbaenim, thank you so much for the ride.”

Something magical may have passed by on both of them, especially on Kyuhyun. He smiled softly to Seohyun. HE SMILED. HE SMILED. HE SHOWED HIS RARE SMILE.

“No problem. I’m glad to help you,” he said with that charming smile still hanging on his face.

Seohyun’s heart skipped a beat but she soon managed it and hurrily excused herself to the staff’s room.

“What happened to me?” she said after closing the door.

She shook her head to ……….

Kyuhyun stared as the door closed behind Seohyun. He blinked a few times before realizing how weird he was. His eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

“What happened to me?” he said.

He bit his lower lip and looked around him. After knowing that nobody’s around him, he heaved a sigh, feeling somehow relieved. Unlucky for Cho Kyuhyun, someone is actually watching at them with a wide grin on his face. His naugthy bestfriend, who just came to the café got surprised when he saw the two of them stood still near the cashier. Shim Changmin hurrily hide himself behind a desk and watched them properly. His mouth hanged open in shock as he saw his bestfriend smiled to the girl he just met yesterday.

Changmin nodded in satisfaction as they saw the two of them separated, with Kyuhyun kept staring at her before the staff’s door closed.

“What I said. She really is the perfect girl for him.”

 

***

 

“Yah, what’s going on with you? Are you daydreaming?” said Victoria as she waved her hands in front of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun’s eyebrows knitted together as he shook his head.

“Anieyo, I’m just thinking.”

“Yeah, he is thinking about Seohyun,”said Changmin suddenly.

Kyuhyun, Victoria and Changmin spent their Sunday together in Victoria’s house. They were rewatching all of the Harry Potter series again, since Changmin force them to. With a full plate of Victoria’s delicious lasagna, they watched the movie together. Soon a hand hit Changmin’s head hardly. Changmin just grinned playfully to his bestfriend.

“Seohyun? Who is Seohyun?” asked Victoria curiously as she never heard his dongsaeng mention about that name.

“Kyuhyun’s girlfriend. I meant his soon-to-be girlfriend,” said Changmin.

As usual, Kyuhyun only knitted his eyebrows together, but he didn’t give any reply or comment in Changmin’s remark.

“Omo! Jinjjayo? Are you courting on some girl?” said Victoria happily.

Kyuhyun took a small glance at her, feeling a little bit hurt with her happiness. He somehow hope that she would be jealous, even just a little.

“Are you happy?” he asked.

“Of course!! Finally my dongsaeng is courting on some girl! Tell me about this girl! Is she pretty? Ani, she must be pretty. Tell me how she looked like! Oh how did you two met? Is she your classmates? How did you court her? Aigoo! Maybe I should teach you……….”

She just kept blabbering on and on and on. She didn’t realize that Kyuhyun didn’t hear a single words her. He also didn’t watch the movie. He was buried in his own sadness and hurt. He took a glance at the non-stop-smiling girl next to him. But her happiness just hurt his heart even more. After a while, he can’t take it anymore. He left the room with Victoria’s anxious look and Changmin’s guilty stare.

Kyuhyun went out of the house and sat on the terrace’s chair. At least he is now looking at the Song family’s small garden, which made him relaxed a bit. He closed his eyes tightly as he tried to surpress the pain sensation that filling his heart.

“I should really move on,” Kyuhyun said heavily.

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally an update! It’s been a long time guys~

Anyway, hope you like the story. It’s getting more interesting, right? Kekeke

Thank you so much because you still read and subscribe to this story. Eventhough I can’t update often T_T I’m so happy for that.

Please keep reading, commenting and subscribing.

Saranghaeyoooo~