Red, the blood of angry men

The Devil's Blues

Seconds away since the second half begins, neither teams can seem to put this fight to the final blow. All in all, it is a hell sent match. Much to The Red Devil's chagrin, The blue team, Chelsea FC manages to seal two goals at the first half and boy oh boy does it not awaken the Kraken. Loud curses and mocking chants resonate across the stadium in a futile attempt to shake off the unwavered and unwanted 2-0 sitting gloriously high on its throne.

 

The horrifying fate lies in front of them as the clock ticking as it's another good chance now nothing but the whirling sound of the ball flies far above the goalpost. Frustration's etched clearly on the culprit's face. The commentators screaming their lungs out of disappointment. The sea of red left to shock. That could've been ours. The blues are ecstatic. We're bagging this nice and pretty.

What they dont know (and probably will never do) is what's happening behind closed doors on the other side of the world. Loyal fans glued themselves on tv screen, watching the agony; Hoping (praying, begging) for their team glory. Or much to some people taste, "just end this goddamn match already before I end myself".

"VIDIC YOU ING PIECE OF !" Desperate scream resonates through the entire room from a chinese brunette clad in MU red kit. Not much of surprise if the whole building's woken up by now although they have grown used to this. Sorry not sorry. "YOU FAILED A DECENT CORNER!"

"Hyung.. you might want to tone down your voice?" Sehun meekly whispers, part in shame part in fear of knowing what's to happen.

Luhan turns his head in flash upon hearing such accusation; deadly gaze bore right into the deepest soul of the sinned man.

"Sehun-ah, you dont understand," "OH FOR THE LOVE OF HELL!" The older groans, running his hands down his face in utter depression, only to grumbles further when Eto'o footed his hattrick. "This is why we need new guns goddamn Moyes you old prick. Buy that freakin Mata or Dante for all I care!"

Sehun sighs. He didnt sign up for this. Okay maybe he did, sort of (Luhan bribed him a good deal of bubble tea date), but to endure 90 minutes of his life watching the older spurting out analysis of God only knows what, he's starting to regret his decision making skills. He tries, though.

"Why do you need new players?" is Sehun's attempt to entertain the older. Luhan merely rolls his eyes.

"Because we . See, Sehunnie, we used to be at the top, everyone loathed us for that but that's okay cos we were awesome. BUT," he clenches his fist, "since Ferguson left and this prude Moyes in charge.. I swear to god I'd be a better coach than him."

Sehun nods in (fake) understanding, blinking his eyes to freshen the sleepy fog out of him. "Ah... so why dont you buy then?"

"Because. We. ." Gritting his teeth, Luhan refocuses his concentration back on the game. "Oh. OH! WE SCORED!!!" He jolts off from the couch, pulling Sehun up to celebrate together.

--

Still in his up in the air trance from that one petty goal then, he reflexively launches a punch to the nearest object in touch. Poor thing it has to be the about-to-doze-off Sehun.

"AAH!" The victim yelps a not-so-manly shrieks. "not my fault your team , hyung." he slurrs, rubbing the now flaming red skin on his upper arm. That's turning purple later today.

Sehun huffs. Eyes wide open at four in the blinding morning only to get a punch? Do not want. Even the sun's still asleep. I want my sleep.....

"WE GOT A RED!" He flames with hands flailing, definitely ignoring the pouting Sehun. "RED, Sehun. THIS IS NIGHTMARE. This can't be happening!!! We need Vidic for the next match! I'm gonna murder..."

 

Right when he's about to shower him with noble speech on how ing unfair this whole game is (not really, no. It's just him.), Luhan's surprised by a thud on his left shoulder. He tilts his head to the view of snoring Sehun, lashes flutter softly against his cheeks highlighted by the dim light of the tv screen.

"Aish this kid!" He chuckles, ruffling the younger's hair in amusement whilst pulling him closer. "Thank you, Hunnie-ah."

 

--------

A/N: went through old EPM post and forgot that I actually had this drabble. Weu~ (sehun u sux xoxo)

Manchester United #noregrets #justlost yeeeee sorry not sorry