Their Arrival

Adventure Time

The hour long trip was really starting to take a toll on the band members. Most of them were starting to get antsy and fidgety. Especially Sungyeol. The kid in him was excited to be going to the amusement park, so he was practically squirming in his seat, and elbowing Woohyun in the arm or ribs each time he moved. After a while of getting hit and nudged, the tired Woohyun pushed pause on his iPod and glared at Sungyeol. "YAH! Can you stop moving around so much! I think you bruised my rib cage." Hoya shook his head at the couple that was annoyed with each other. Everybody was annoyed. Though, nobody looked as irritated and annoyed as Sunggyu. Nudging Woohyun with his elbow, Sungyeol leaned over slightly and whispered in his ear. "Look at Sunggyu. Is it just me or does he look like he wants to kill somebody." Woohyun turned his head and looked at the leader, the corner of his mouth twitching as he tride to hold in his laugh. Sunggyu had his head leaning against the window and his hands were gripping the steering wheel so tightly his knuckles were white. His eyebrows were pushed together in a sign of irritation. As Woohyun kept staring at Sunggyu from his seat, he noticed his leader was twitching slightly. Every few seconds, Sunggyu would squirm slightly in his seat.

"His back must hurt or something." An unexpected voice spoke right next to Woohyun's ear. Jumping in his seat, Woohyun dropped his iPod and almost jumped straight up into the front seat. Staring at Dongwoo who had his arms draping over Woohyun and Sungyeol's chairs, Woohyun put a hand on his chest where his heart was beating fast. "You trying to give me a heart attack or something, Dongwoo?!" Only recieving a roll of eyes from Sungyeol and small laughter from Dongwoo, Woohyun picked his iPod up and leaned back in his chair, forcing Dongwoo to move closer to Hoya. Sungyeol didn't miss this though. Turning around his seat, he raised an eyebrow at the DongYa couple. "Hey, no funny business back there. I want to keep my eyes and mind innocent." With his false statement echoing in the car, Sungyeol smirked at the two in the back seat. Suddenly, Woohyun placed his hand on Sungyeol's inner thigh, fairly close to the boy's crotch. "Bull! You haven't been innocent for months." With a devilish grin on his face, Woohyun rubbed his hand on Sungyeol's inner thigh, which caused Sungyeol to quickly turn around.

A hand reached out and grabbed Woohyun's hand though, pulling it away from Sungyeol. Myungsoo, who was sitting to the right of Woohyun, simply smirked at his two band mates before going back to playing on his phone. Muttering under his breath, Woohyun sank low in his chair and ignored the other people in the car. "Way to there, L!" Hoya's voice called out from the back of the car, causing Sungyeol, Dongwoo, L, and even Sunggyu to laugh a bit. They all left Woohyun to sit pouting in his chair though.

 

-thirty eight minutes and a later-

 

As Sunggyu pulled into the Everland parking lot, the Infinite band members practically exploded with happiness. Over the rest of the car ride, the boys all mellowed out and became silent. It was like they came to life as Sunggyu put the van in park though. Once the keys were pulled from the ignition, Sungyeol yanked the van door open and jumped out. Throwing his arms up into the air, he let out his infamous "dolphin" scream, causing some of the other park visitors to turn and look at him. He just continued screaming though, until somebody's hand covered his mouth and pulled one of his arms down. "Shut up or else we'll get kicked out before we even get in the damn place!" Sungyeol yanked Woohyun's hand off his mouth, but he didn't let go of it. With their hands dangling between them, the two had a miniature staring contest going on as the other Infinite members hopped out of the van.

Almost immediately, L spotted the WooYeol moment happening near him. Putting on a poker face, Myungsoo walked between Sungyeol and Woohyun, forcing their hands to break apart, though L acted as if he did nothing wrong. "I think you broke my fingers...jeez." The tone of Sungyeol's voice was obvious; he was whining and crying over his hand. L simply crossed his arms over his chest and smirked slightly at his friend. Dongwoo leaned against the van, with Hoya standing in front of him. They all looked to the driver's side door as it opened and Sunggyu stepped out. They already knew what was coming next. Instructions. Pulling out a paper from his back pocket, Sunggyu sighed and unfolded it. "Alright, listen up guys. The manager-hyung said I had to read this to you guys before we went inside." Glancing up from the paper, Sunggyu looked at each of his band mates. He wasn't as annoyed as he was in the car, and it was obvious.

Woohyun, Sungyeol, and L all made there way over to Sunggyu, making a half circle around their leader. "We all have to stick together. Nobody is allowed to go off on their own. That way nobody gets lost or gets kidnapped by fans or anything." All six members rolled their eyes at the rule. That was stupid. "Next, we only have 150,000 won to spend. I know that's not a lot. But we have to make due. Manager-hyung wouldn't give me anymore." Sungyeol and Dongwoo both made "aw" sounds as soon as  Sunggyu said that. What the hell were they going to do with one hundred fifty thousand won? If anything, that would get them inside the park and that was it. "Wait.. does this mean we can't buy food?!" Dongwoo's facial expression instantly turned into worry. Sunggyu nodded his head yes, causing Dongwoo to start pouting. "Wait! I brought food!" Getting off the side of the van, he reopened the door and pulled out his backpack. ping it, he pulled out a box of crackers. Setting the backpack on the ground, Dongwoo quickly opened the box of crackers and began eating them. Woohyun stared at the crackers in hunger while everybody else gave Dongwoo a "what the " look. Mid-bite, Dongwoo glanced up from his snack and froze when he realized everybody was staring at him. "...what? You know I always bring food with me. For situations like this." Sunggyu simply shook his head and went back to naming off the rest of the rules.

Once they finally finished, the members got what they needed from their bags before shutting the van doors and locking it. Sungyeol was practically jumping up and down as he waited for Sunggyu to lead the way to the entrance of the amusement park. "Dude.. calm your ." Woohyun said, staring at Sungyeol as if he had turned purple. Sungyeol simply ignored him, fidgeting and switching his weight from foot to foot constantly. "Sunggyu-hyung, hurry uuu~p." Sungyeol dragged out the word up, signaling his annoyance with having to wait. Only a minute later did Sunggyu finally start leading the way to the entrance though. The boys were all staring at the other people with wide eyes. A few of the girls waiting in the entrance line immediately noticed the boys and began squealing with excitement. "Infinite! Infinite!" "Oh, there's Dongwoo-oppa! Did he notice me?" "AHH! SUNGYEOL-OPPA!" The more the girls talked, the more people looked at the boys and joined in on the fangirling. Woohyun held up a peace sign at the fans and smiled, Dongwoo laughed and waved while L simply looked at them with a poker face. Standing at the back of the line, the members waited to get to the front. It didn't take long though. A few minutes later, Sunggyu was paying for tickets to get into the amusement park. Once the tickets were bought, the boys ran into the park and stood in the entrance, staring at the rides in amazement. The day of fun had begun.

------------------------------------------------------------------

so i apologize for the short chapter.

i'm not feeling too well, stupid school has me stressed.

anyways, i'm really really sorry x.x 

hopefully next time it will be better.