chapter 5

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He spared another glance at Mark and sigh profusely as he think  about his talk with Wooyoung  earlier. He's definitely willing  to help the other and  decided to help him as soon as possible.  However,  it was  easier to say it than  doing  it. It seem  so easy when he talk about it with Wooyoung. But now that he think about it,  alone.  He realized that it wasn't a simple thing at all. Mark need not just a simple help but someone who'd always be there and willing to help him no matter what happen.

 

Thinking about the situation  made Jinyoung all anxious.  He want to help Mark, but how? He can't just walk to Mark and kiss him. That wouldn't be absorb.  It  would be the craziest  thing he'd  ever do. So he thought talking about it  to Mark would be a better  idea.    But the thing is how he would  bring the subject up  if he doesn't have the  courage to talk about it with Mark.

 

" What's wrong ?   " Suddenly ask Mark simply staring at   Jinyoung who  uncomfortably seating in  front of him while biting   his finger nail.  He look at the anxious boy and waited for the latter's response.  The latter tried to  open his mouth,  however, he screwed up and stuttered miserably.  Mark heard him,  but didn't understand any of his words. Not even a single word. 

 

" I don't understand you.   You're too  nervous.. If you're having trouble saying it then I think it would be easier if I'll  just read your mind. "

 

"No!. No please don't read my mind!  " Jinyoung exclaimed  holding both side of  his head as if he could block Mark from reading his mind by doing it. Mark frown and stared at him. " I want to talk to you,  but please don't read my mind without my permission.  " He explained in a low and timid tone. He dare to stared back at Mark, but didn't last. He has no power to do so.

 

" I won't " Cold but Jinyoung knew it was a promise so he smile softly and shyly sat next to Mark." Woo hyung told me about something and.." He stopped in the midst. Because he needs to take a deep breath to push away the nervousness that seems screwing him up every time he talks.  " It was about you and your problem. "

 

 " It's my problem. You don't have to worry about it. " Mark said coldly. The shaky voice of Jinyoung already tells him what the other boy meant and he doesn't want to burden Jinyoung. 

 

" But I want to help you.  " Jinyoung Stated sincerely.   Wooyoung told him that Mark was stubborn and doesn't like to be a burden to anyone. Even he needs help, he wouldn't ask for it to anyone. " Please let me help you " Jinyoung said with his puppy eyes and Mark definitely couldn't resist that new display on Jinyoung's face. How could he when Jinyoung was looking at him like that with his lips formed into a cute pout. 

Slowly, but Jinyoung could sense Mark relaxed.and within a brief moment, unexpectedly, the gap between them slowly getting smaller. Inch by inch  in each breathe Jinyoung take.  In every blink of his eyes and as fast as his frantic  heartbeat, he closed his eyes tight before he felt Mark's cold lips against his.

Mark kissed him and it was a bit eager and sweet at the same time as though he had been restraining himself from doing this for a long time. it was wierd and somehow nice as the contact of their lips brought shivers down his spine as he felt the sweet union of their mouths.   Mark's lips are amazing. It tasted like an ice cream sweet and soft. Cold, yet it was nothing as how it burns Jinyoung's desire for wanting this moment to never end.

This moment and what's happening. Everything just dawned  to Jinyoung how fast things happen. He doesn't know if  Mark's stollen kiss were count, but only one thing he was certain about. Mark is definitely his first kiss and he  has no idea how to return the latter's  kiss. Therefore,  he let Mark lead him  and completely dominates the kiss.The kiss last longer and turn out to be a make out session. Not so innocent anymore  as both of them was lost in the passion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter