Fate

Seoul Station

Minho's POV

 

 

Everyday, I ride in a train. .  There are a lot of people but there's only one girl who caught my attention.

 

. . . . .

 

It's been three months when my girlfriend and I broke up and we should be celebrating our 900th day tommorow.

 

 

 

But I've got to forget her so I can live better. . 

 

 

 

I know it's hard but I've got to do it. . . So I focused myself on my  work as an Engineer.

 

Everyday, I ride in a train. .  There are a lot of people but there's only one girl who caught my attention.

She's always in a hurry, wearing the same dress everyday, maybe it's her uniform.

 

I always see her sitting at a bench in the staion like waiting for someone. . .

I saw her again in the next day. .  walking hurriedly, wearing the same dress.  Walking hurriedly to seat in Seoul station.  By walking hurriedly, she fell.  I didn't hesitate to come over and help her.

"Miss are you ok?" I ask "Yes, thank you"

 

I help her stand.

 

"I can always see you here" I said

 

"bwo? Maybe you saw a wrong person"

 

"It's you, you're wearing the same dress"

 

"Maybe she's not me, I seldom ride a train"

 

"Is that so? uhm. .  who are you waiting for?"

 

"My bestfriend"

 

"Is he/she working in Seoul?"

 

"Yes, we're working in the same company"

 

"Oh. . by the way I'm Minho"

 

"Nice to meet you.  I'm Yoona"

 

 

 

I already say goodbye.

 

"I have to go now"

 

"Thanks again"

 

 

I felt happy and I don't know why.  Maybe because I already met the mysterious girl in Seoul station.

 

. . . .

 

 

I woke up late in the next day. .

 

I'm in a hurry because I'm gonna be late.

I ride in a train and I remembered what happend yesterday when Yoona and I met.  I want to ask her out for a  date.  I felt like I forgot the heartbreak that I've been through.  The pain that my ex-girlfriend, Yuri left.

. . . . 

Seoul station.

 

 

I search for her.

 

 

I look at the bench that she always seats in.

 

Maybe she already left. . . 'coz I was late.

 

Next day, I wake up early even if I have no work. . Because I want to see her. .   This the day that I've been waiting for.  I'm going t ask her out for dinner.  I ride in a train even if there's a lot of people to pass through.  I'm excited to see her.  I hope that she'll accept my dinner invitation.  I'll do it even if t's embarassing 'coz it was like a love at first sight. I't's been a long time since I felt this way.

 

10 stations more.  I'm thinking of how to do it.

 

2 stations left. 

 

 

"Seoul station"

 

 

I see her in same dress and waiting for someone.  I walk closer with a smie but she didn't smile back.

 

"waiting for somene again?"  I said jokingly

 

She's just quite.

 

"uhm. . can I ask you out for dinner? I ask

 

she answer. . 

 

 

"Who are you?"

 

"I'm Minho the guy you met the other day"

 

"Maybe she's not me, I seldom ride a train"

 
"You don't remeber me?  I'm the one who helped you the other day"
 
 
"it's not me"
 
 
An old girl come to me.
 
"Mr.,  What are doing here?  Yoona, lets go home"
 
 
The old lady ask "who are you?"
 
"I met Yoona last day"
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh, I'm sorry Mr., Yoona has an Anterograde amnesia.  She deletes memory everyday"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry for my bad english :)