Chapter 1

All Left Is Memories

I've been texting Sehun for a long time.I already spam him,but still no answer.Where in the world is he?Did he change his number?Aigoo,when are you going to reply me Sehun ahh..While I'm wating,suddenly my phone vibrates.Oh please,I hope it was from Sehun.I quickly unlock my phone,omg it was a reply from him!I'm so happy that I smiled like a kid.But..my smile fade away.The reply is just..

"Let's break up.We're over,sorry."

Is he really the one who type that?My eyes started to be teary and a few seconds after that,I cried.Why did he wants to break up with me suddenly?What is my fault?He don't even reply me for a long time and now he break up with me.Tonight is such a bad night..I never think he will break up with me after 2 years we're together.I spam him again,asking the reason why.Oh my..his answer really hurts me,he have never been so bad and rude.Is that really him?Oh Sehun,why did you change?His answer is..

"OH GOD,CAN YOU PLEASE FREAKING STOP SPAMMING ME?!YOU'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING,I TOLD YOU WE HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP LEFT!YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPAM ME LIKE THIS!I WILL BLOCK YOU AFTER THIS,GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE!DON'T ASK ME WHY,CAUSE I WILL NEVER TELL YOU THE REASON.OH YES,ACTUALLY I'M IGNORING YOU WHEN YOU'RE SPAMMING ME,THAT'S ALL I CAN TELL.IF YOU SEE ME AT SCHOOL,NEVER LIFT YOUR FACE UP.IM YOONA,YOU,DON'T DESERVE ME."

Unbelieveable.He...treated me nicely like a flower before and now..he treated me badly like a trash.I'm her girlfriend before..why did he become like this?What did I do?Sigh..I think I should sleep.I want to rest my mind.

[THE NEXT DAY ; AT SCHOOL]

I spend my free time by sitting at the rooftop.I didn't see Sehun today,maybe he didn't come.Uh,what are you doing,yoona!!Stop talking about him!But..to be very honest,it's really hard to forget him.Yeah,"sometimes you love too much that it's starting to hurt.".Hmm,all left is memories..with him.

I miss..

the way he confessed and ask me to be his girlfriend back then,

the way he smiled,

the way he talk to me,

the way he hug me,

the way he kiss me,

the way he makes me happy and smile,

the way he being caring and kind to me,

and the way he said he love me..so much till the end.

I know,we won't last long.I've been noticing it since last month.He changed,we only talk like normal friends.Sigh..I really love him but I have to let him go.He deserves better and me too..If you love someone,all you have to do is make sure he/she is happy and safe.I want the best for him..I started to cry.But,I really don't know,why did he become so rude and bad to me..You're such a freaking jerk,Oh Sehun!How dare you break Im Yoona's heart?!I hate you so much!Why did I even love you?I regret this.."we had the right love at the wrong time.".I will try to forget you as soon as possible.I sob and suddenly,someone touch my shoulder.I turn back and it was Kris,my bestfriend.

He just smile sweetly,"Aigoo,why are you crying,babe?Here,you can lend my shoulder as long as you want."

I plastered a fake smile on my face and lean at his shoulder,"Thanks,you're very kind and caring..Sigh,I break up with my boyfriend,Sehun."

His jaw dropped a bit,"What?Really?Don't cry yoona yah..you shouldn't waste your tears to someone who don't love and care about you anymore.I just want to see that sweet smile of yours.Don't worry,you still have me.Move on,my dear.".He hugs me,hmm I feel better.I'm very grateful to have him by my side.He never fails to make me smile and stop being sad."Yeah..you're right.",I give him the sweetest smile that I can give.His eyes is shining then he pinch my both cheek,"Aigoo,too cute.Sorry,can't help.",I chuckled.Kris is right,I should move on.

"The past cannot be changed,forgotten,edited or erased; it can only be ACCEPTED."

Stay strong and just go on with life.Maybe,there is a better man for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeay,I already updated this story.Yesss,this is oneshot,kekeke.How was it?Nice,bad or average?Omg,I'm so happy and touched when I see I got 17 subscribers although I just make a foreword.Thank you so much!I'm sorry to Yoonhun shipper and Sehun's fans,because they break up and Sehun is bad and rude..forgive me okay :( ?I only make Yoona talking because I don't want many POVs.Well,I hope you guys like this story and please do comment.After this,I'm going to make oneshot fanfic again starring Yoona,Kris and LuHan.YoonKris is the main ship in the story entitled,"Unforgettable Birthday Present.".Who's excited?Lol.I will try to update asap and please wait.Well,I guess that's all I wanna say.So..bye and see you guys on the next fanfic.Thank you for supporting and reading this fanfic :) ! Don't forget to subscribe and maybe..vote.Lots of love from me,xx.

Bonus ;; KrisHun [My Fav OTP] and love quote (?) .