1.

His Confession.

 

 

"Happy Birthday Beautiful!' A familiar voice rang in my ears as an orange haired boy barged in my room. "Thanks Tae" I smiled widely as he walked towards me and gave me a warm hug.

"I have something for my princess" he grinned as he took out a small pink box from his pocket and handed it to me. I took the box from his hands carefully as if it was the most fragile thing in the world. "Open it" he said and I nodded.


A beautiful silver necklace laid on the box. My eyes enlarged as I eyed the beauty of the jewelry. "It's gorgeous isn't it? Like you" Taehyung gave me his usual goofy grin as he took the necklace out.

I giggled as I knew he was going to put the necklace on me. I lifted my hair up so he could put it around my neck.

"You look perfect, SoHyunnie" he beamed and gave me a peck on my head. "Thanks Taehyung, you're the best, bestfriend ever" I thanked him as I walked to my full length mirror and admired the breath-taking jewelry on my neck.

I heard Tae oppa muttered something, I didn't really catch it though it sounded like 'yeah...just best friends'. I turned around to look at him, he was frowning. But when he saw me looking at him with a confused expression, he started smiling. A fake smile to be specific.

"Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly . He forced another smile "Everything is fine, you're going out with...him right? I'm sure you don't want to be late" he quickly changed the subject.

He's hiding something from me, I could feel it. I brushed off the thought and tried not to think about it too much.

"Have fun, I'll be here; helping your mom with dinner" he ushered me out of my own home. "Yes daddy" I emphasized the last word as I giggled. Taehyung chuckled and ruffled my hair. I gave him one last wave before I left.

Taehyung had always been my best friend since elementary school. My mom loved him like he was her own son. He had always protected me and loved me like any oppa would with their dongsaeng.

I walked in to a bubble tea cafe where I was suppose to meet my boyfriend, jungkook. The bell in top of the door jingled as I open and closed the door. I took a seat on a table near the window.

I checked my phone if he had sent me any text messages but there was none. He hadn't been texting me lately, I just brushed that thought away thinking he might had been busy these days.

15 minutes has passed but he hadn't arrive. I kept waiting and glanced at the time in my phone from time to time. I was worried that something might had happen to him.

After half an hour, I was debating with myself whether I should leave or not but after a few seconds I saw him running in the cafe. "Hey,sorry I'm late" he apologised and sat down.

I glared at him, I felt my blood boiling. I was mad, mad because I was such an idiot to be waiting for him like a fool while he was having fun.

I wasn't mad because he was late, but because he had changed.

I gave him a tissue, he took it dumbfounded. I stood up, "you should try a colour, pink lipgloss isn't your style" I said as I stared at the bright pink colour in his lips and the smudge at the outer corner of his lips.

I watch as his eyes widen, he quickly wiped it off and stared at the tissue then at me. "So Hyun!" He called after me when I turned my back to leave. I turned my head to look at him with tears flowing down my cheeks without any control. "I never want to see you again" with that I left the cafe.

 

 

 

-

just wanted to update before my birthday c: 

short and boring chap. Sorry, I'm a boring person :p