School

Oh Shiz

December 1st. 

 

It had been about five maybe six weeks since Suho’s party, everything had gone along smoothly. Luhan was up in his room, he grabbed a shirt from his closet about to pull it on when he looked in the mirror, he was getting pudgy. He looked at his bully, touching it. “I need to stop eating so much.” He pulled on his shirt not giving it another though.

 

The morning went like it normally would not Luhan was stilling in his first class next to Chen listening to his Mandarin teacher go on and on about one of the destinies Luhan knew like the back of his hand. He started to feel bad, he jumped up running out of the class down the hall, into the boys bathroom he started puking into the toilet.

 

The teacher told Chen to go see what was with Luhan. “Luhan?” He asked coming into the bathroom. “I’m here he walked out of the stall.”

 

“Dude, what happen?” Chen asked, “I just got sick and puked.” He made a face washing out his mouth.

 

“Ew dude, that gross go to the nurse.” He covered his mouth not waiting to catch whatever Luhan had. “I’ll tell Mr. Lau you go sick and bring you bag down to you.” Chen went back to the class room and Luhan went down to the nurse.

 

He entered the nurses office and found Tao, “Babe, whats wrong?” He asked sitting down next to him. “I threw up again.” He pouted leaning on Luhan. The pasted three mornings Tao had been throwing up.

 

“Boys?” The nurse asked, “Whats wrong?”

 

“We both threw up.” Luhan explained. “Oh, come here let me take you temp-“ Tao jumped up running into the bathroom. Just the sounds of Tao throwing up make Luhan do in the trash can next to him.

 

“Both of you need to go home.” She nodded not waiting to ask anymore questions. Chen came in with Luhan’s bag. “Eeww. It stinks. Get better and stay away from me until you do. So of course I’ll come over tonight and check on you both of you..” Chen waved goodbye to his friends.

 

“Mr. Huang. You father says Mr. Zhang will pick you up with Luhan.” Tao nodded sitting back down next to Luhan. Tao’s mother was a very sick woman. She had some rear sickness so anytime Tao was sick he had to stay with Luhan until he was better. It only took about thirty minutes for Hangeng to show up.

 

“Whats wrong, boys?” He asked coming in he felt Luhan’s forehead then Tao’s. “I don’t daddy, I just wanna go crawl into bed.” Luhan pouted a little. He felt horrible; he hadn’t felt this ty since he was pregn- no. His eyes widen at the though. His belly was getting fat and now he was getting sick.

 

“Mrs. Lee, Do you have any pregnancy test?” He asked the nurse. She nodded and handed him on. He took it into the bathroom and used it before coming out holding the little strip waiting for it to tell him the answer.

 

“Lu, you don’t think you are?” Hangeng asked looking at his son. “I don’t know.. But look.” He lifted up his short. Luhan was a thin man, and it was really hard for him to gain weight with all the sports he did. “I noticed it this morning.. and now I’m throwing up. Yesterday my pecks hurts.”

 

“But look at how big you are already, you weren’t that big when your morning sickness started last time, where you?” Tao asked. “No but its my second pregnancy, My body might just be reacting late because it knows what is going on.” Two years ago Luhan had found out he was pregnant; the father of the baby was Tao. Everything was perfect to the 15 year old until that day.

 

It was early march and it was raining, Luhan, Zihan and Liyin where driving to get Zihan some more mix for his milk. It was raining to hard and Liyin couldn’t see the road that well. She felt the car slipping out of control, “Hold on babies.” She looked back into the mirror flashing Luhan a sweet smile.

 

The car slide rolling over a few times before smashing into a wall. That day Luhan not only lost his mother but he lost his baby boy. He didn’t remember it much due to a head injury. But he still remembers the pain of losing them.

 

He stared down at the text; he dropped it when that stupid little pink notched showed up next to positive.  His hand flew down to his belly he couldn’t say anything. Tao was the first to react he picked up the test looking at it.

 

“Oh my gosh, Luhan.” He whispered, he gave the test to Hangeng and wrapped his arms around Luhan, “A baby.” He grinned rubbing the small tummy.

 

Luhan turned around in Tao’s arms, “Didn’t you tell me yesterday your chest hurt?” He asked, Tao nodded slowly, “Yeah.. Why?”

 

“What about your back?” He cocked his head to the side, “Yeah, but I thinks that just been from be bending over puking so much.” Tao shrugged a little.

 

“Mrs Lee, can I?” He asked and she handed him another test. He open it and pointed to a spot. “Go pee here.”

 

Tao looked down at the test confused but did as he was told when he came back Luhan took the test looking at it. “Lu, you don’t think I’m..” He trailed off thinking about. After a few minutes of slices Luhan spoke up, “I don’t think you are. I know you are.”

 

He held up the test and it said positive. “Oh .” Hangeng sighed. “Who’s the fathers..?” He asked.

 

“Lets see we have to be at least 5 weeks along.. The last time I had was.. The party.” Luhans eyes trailed up to met Tao’s whos where wide. “That was the last time I had too..” He whispered.

 

“So I’m the father of his and hes the father of mine.” Luhan nodded, “I’m pretty sure. Kris has been busy with Sehun.” Hangeng looked some what reefed.

 

“Well okay, pregos lets get you to the doctors.” Luhan looked happier then ever, Tao was still in shock. Luhan took his hand reassuring him everything would be fine. “Dad, can we go back to Chen’s mom?” He asked.

 

Hangeng gave her a call telling her he had a problem, she told him to come in right away. Luhan and Tao sat in the patents room while the two parents talked in the office. “Okay, I’m not going to run a blood test until you both are farther along. Its takes to many risks to do it now. But Luhan I’m worried about how big you are, with the time line you gave me you shouldn’t be that big just yet. I want to go a sonogram.”

 

Luhan agreed laying back on the table/chair thingy, he pulled up his shirt she put the blue gel on his tummy and spread it around with the little thingy she’d use to see the baby, after a few minutes of looking she said something, “Now that explains it. You are having twins~” She turned the screen to show the two little black blobs.

 

“Twins? Please tell me you are joking.” He looked at her, “No, sorry Luhan. Twins must run in the family.”

 

“Yeah.. My mother is a twin.” Tao said looking down. “See, that where they get it from.” She nodded, “Tao, do you want to go next?” She asked looking at him. He nodded quickly.

 

“Why did I get stuck with the twins? Its on your side of the family. You should have had them.” Luhan moved on the table chair and sat next to Hangeng, “At least its Taos,” He whispered patting his fathers shoulders.

 

“At least they are Tao’s.” Hangeng corrected him.  “That’s twice as much…” Hangengs eyes widened.

 

“You mean three times as much?” Chen’s mom asked turning the screen showing Tao’s baby. “Look at my baby~” Tao squeaked looking at the blob. “Do you want a picture?” She asked. “Yes yes yes~ Wait I didn’t get on of our twins, Lulu.” Tao pouted.

 

“I’ll let her take a picture in a minute.” He chucked standing up kissing Tao’s head. “You two are pretty sure they belong to each other?’ She said looking between the boys. “Kris uses protect no matter what, He doesn’t want kids. And he’s been keeping to Sehun. The only person we’ve had with in the last oh about four months was each other.” Luhan nodded.

 

“Well congrats boys.” She smiled, handing Tao his picture and made Luhan lay down so she could take pictures of the twins. Once Tao had his pictures hes was ready to go, “Tao, we need to go talk to your parents.” Hangeng looked back at the boys who where sitting in the back seat together.

 

“I don’t want to be away from Luhan if he’s having my babys..” Tao rested his hand on Luhan’s tummy. “And I don’t want to be away from Tao, hes having my baby.” Luhan snuggled closer rubbing Tao’s flatish tummy.

 

“You know you are more then welcomed to move back in, Tao.” Hangeng nodded, “I’ll talk with your father about it.”

 

Tao looked down his eyes started to fill up with tears, “Actually, once he find out I’m pregnant he’s going to make me leave. It put a lot of stress on my mom last time, He told if I ever pulled anything like that again I should never come back.” Luhan wrapped his arms around Tao hugging him close, “Its settled then, you are moving back in.” He softly peppered the blonde hair in kisses.

 

“I’ll take you two home, then go to your house Tao.” Hangeng started driving. He dropped the boys off at home before heading over to the Huang house. Its wasn’t long before he returned with suitcase full of Tao’s things.

 

“All of your stuff got mixed up, I threw everything in I could grab.” Hangeng set the bags down in Luhan’s room. “Daddy, I’m going to need a bigger bed. Five can not fit in my queen.” Luhan nodded softly petting Tao’s hair.

 

“W-what did he say?” Tao asked looking at Hangeng, “You don’t worry about that. I have legal guardianship over you now. Heechul already said he’d adopted you so if you and Luhan want to get married or anything like that when you are older it will be legal.”

 

“Why do you do so much for me?” Tao asked tears running down his face again, “Because you are the love of my sons life, that the father to three of my grandkids and the mother to the other. You are my family Tao, and I will protect you.” Hangeng kissed both the boys on top of the head.

 

Luhan smiled sweetly, his father was truly the best. Tao curled into Luhan’s chest still sniffing softly, “What will we tell Kris?” Tao asked voice shaky.

 

“The truth, and if he leaves us again then we will go on about our lives just how we did when it happened the last time.” Luhan nodded softly

 

“What about Sehun?” Tao asked, “I have no idea how Sehun will react. Lets just hope its good. It would be very hard to lose them both.” Luhan tried to sound strong but his voice was week.

 

Hangeng came back in the room with Heechul, “Tao, Are you alright with me adopting you? You don’t have to answer the question now I know this may be a little difficult for you right now.”

 

“No, I’m fine with it.” He nodded smiling, “Thank you. Its means a lot to me that you’d help me like this.”

 

“Aish all of you are my babies, you know that. I’d do anything thing for all of you.” Heechul smiled sweetly, he sat down on the edge of the bed. “But the first thing we need to do is get you a bigger bed.”

 

“Told ya so daddy~” Luhan mehronged playfully. “Alright, lets go then. But only if you two promise no to throw up in my car.”

 

“I make no promise.” Luhan shook his head.

 

“Me either.” Tao nodded.

 

“Aigoo..” Hangneg sighed. “But I am kinda hungry..” Luhan rubbed his tummy, “What do you two want to eat?” He asked.

 

“Dim Sum!” Tao answered, “This one wants dim sum.”

 

“Ohh chicken feet do sound nice right now, with some beef tripe.” Luhan looked over at Hangeng, “So dim sum it is.” He nodded.

 

“Lets shower first, we smell really bad.” Tao sniffed himself.

 

“Make it quick you two.” Heechul stood up walking out with Hangeng.

 

--

 

After the long day of shopping and eating they ended up with a new bed and dresses to store all of Tao’s things, some new sheets and more pillows. Lots and lots of pillows.

 

The door bell rang and the door opened, “Its just us.” Chen yelled taking off his shoes and shuffling into the living room Xiumin right behind him. Luhan had texting Xiumin telling him and Chen to come alone after school.

 

“So why where we to come alone?” Xiumin asked cutting right to the chase. Luhan lifted up his shirt showing the all ready pudgy tummy. “Oh .” Chen whispered.

 

“Oh it gets better.” Luhan looked over at Tao, he also lifted up his shirt. “You can’t see anything yet..” He pulled out the pictures. “Luhans, and mine.” He passed them over.

 

“Oh double .” Chen looked at the pictures, Xiumins eyes widen, “That’s oh triple .” He pointed to the two little blobs on Luhan’s picture. “TWIN! ING TWINS!” Chen squeaked.

 

The doorbell rangs again, “Luhan!” A voice boomed from the other side. Luhan’s eye widen he and Tao pushed down their shirts and Chen stuffed the photos safely away into his binder. 

 

Xiumin jumped up answering the door, “Is Luhan here? Tao’s missing!” Kris looked in panicky. “Tao’s here. Him and Luhan got sick, its okay.” Xiumin tried to calm him.

 

He rushed in looking at the two boy, “Aigoo you both scared the out of me.” He nuzzled in between them kissing them both softly on the head. Sehun was not far behind him he sat down next to Tao, “What do you mean sick?”

 

Luhan grabbed a pillow hugging it to hide his pudgy tummy, “I made chicken the yesterday and we didn’t know it was already bad. They got sick off it.” Heechul spoke up standing at door. “Just a little food poisoning is all. They need good rest so all of you shoo.” He waved his hands and the four boy’s stood up.

 

Kris and Sehun kissed them both goodbye, Chen whispered that him and Xiumin would sneak in the back while he hugged Luhan.

 

Like promised Chen and Xiumin walked in the backdoor, “ing .” Chen started cracking up. “Jongdae that’s not funny.” Minseok softly hit his arm.

 

“I think I just had a heartattack.” Tao held his chest, “Thank you for saving us.” Luhan looked at Chullie, “Ah your welcome!” He smiled going back to washing the new sheets. Heechul was like any other typical Korean mother he strongly believe in hand washing stuff.

 

“When are you going to tell him?” Chen asked, “Mm, When Tao’s fat too?” Luhan honestly didn’t want to think about having to tell Kris. The last time it didn’t go over so well. Kris got angry and went to push Luhan but Tao got in the way and ended up break Kris shoulder.

 

“I don’t want to be fat.” Tao whined looking down at his tummy, “You better be a small baby.”


Waah 9 subies~ /wasn't really expecting to get any..

Thank guys~ <3 Leave comments I wanna hear from you! <3