The Day Before

Oh Shiz

 

Seventeen year-old Zhang Luhan was getting ready for his day. He pulled on some jeans, a t-shirt and fixed up his hair. He grabbed his homework off his desk, put it in his bag then grabbed his car keys.

 

In the room next to his eighteen year-old Zhang Yixing or Lay slung his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the bedroom, “Lu, are we taking your car?” He asked speaking in mandarin.

 

“Yeah, how long do you think school will be open?” He asked as the two brother walked down the marble stairs of the mansion out to Luhan’s car. Luhan’s parents owned some big business and bough this big house in South Korean, today the house was always empty. Luhan’s mother died a few years ago in a plain crash, so it was just their father and his boyfriend.

 

“Probably one an hour or two, look at how much snow there is.” Lay looked around the open yard.

 

“You’re probably right. We have to pick up Sehunnie this morning.” He opened the trunk throwing in his backpack along with gym bag, Lay did the same.

 

“Cool.” Lay nodded hoping in the passenger’s seat. Luhan drove down a few streets to Sehun’s house, Lay move to the back and Sehun and Chen got in after throwing their bags in the trunk. Sehun sat in the front with Luhan, “Morning baby~”

 

“Morning babe!” Luhan smiled sweetly kissing him. “Chen, does Minseok need a ride?” Luhan asked looking back.

 

“No he’s taking his car so we can make an escape once school closes.” He chuckled a little; the boys took off down the street to school.

 

The school was a little ways away but not to far, Luhan pulled into his normal parking lot and popped the trunk. Everyone hopped out grabbed their bags and headed for the entrance.

 

There was a sign on the door that stated for all students to go to the auditorium as soon as the entered the school. On there way in, they met up with Kyungoo and Minseok. They found seats and Kris, Suho and Tao. They waited around until 8:300am when the bell rang.

 

“Students.” Mr. Lee the principle said over the microphone. “Due to all the snow, there will be no school for the rest of the week.. However. Everyone is to go to their class room’s turn in year days works and get the rest of the weeks then you may leave. Those of you with sports of any kind do not have to go to the gym. On every class room door you will find a sign in sheet, once you’ve collected your homework for that class sign your name under your period. Anyone that does not do this will be put punished when we come back. Dismissed.” He said then walked off the stage.

 

“Due no school for the rest of the week!” Suho grinned. “Now everyone has no rest not to come to my party.”

 

“Like anyone of us where going to miss it.” Baekhyun rolled is his as he, Chanyeol, Kai and Kyungsoo walked up. “Let go shopping for costumes!” Kyungsoo smile brightly. “Not like we have anything else to do.”

 

“Alright,” Kris nodded, “Who all brought cars?”

 

“Me” Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Kyungsoo said.

 

“Go by couples?” Luhan asked. Luhan, Sehun, Kris and Tao had a complicated relationship. Yes it was a foursome.. It started with Luhan and Kris, they had an open relationship. Then Kris met Tao and he joined this Luhan met Sehun and he joined. It was strange yes, but it worked for them.

 

“Sounds good, meet you guys at the mall. Hunnie~ Come with me to my class.” Tao smiled standing up, he pulled away Sehun leaving Kris and Luhan.

 

“Ge, come on.” Luhan smiled moving into Kris lap. “Carry me~” He grinned.

 

“I’m not carrying you!” He shook his head. “Okay, fine fine. But lets go!” Luhan stood up pulling the taller man up lacing their fingers as they walked down the hall. People always talked about the four boys strange relationship. When it started they lost a lot of friends but also found out who their true ones where.

 

First class was Kris, speaking of one of those friends they lost, Jessica shot the couple a nasty look as she wrapped her hand around Siwon’s wrist. Jessica was the devil, Siwon an angel.. Jess use to hang out with Luhan before it started.. Siwon is Sehun’s older brother. She hated the couple and gays all together so Luhan discussed her now. Siwon on the other hand love Luhan, Kris and Tao because they made Sehun the happiest he’d ever been.

 

“Hey!” Siwon waved over to them, “Are you guys stealing away my little brother?” He asked chuckling.

 

“Yeah, We are going shopping for the party.” Luhan grinned widely nodding.

 

“Awasome!” Siwon clapped his hands together. “He left this on the counter this morning; Give it to him for me.” Siwon held out Sehun’s phone and wallet.

 

Kris took slipping it into his pocket, “Thank you, I’ll give it to him.”

 

“What party?” Jessica snapped. Luhan rolled his eyes, “The same party we always have this week of every year for the last 7 years..”

 

“Suho’s party?” She asked, “I wasn’t invited.”

 

“Maybe because you are a total to them..” Siwon look down at her. “Where you invited?” She asked. “Of course I was; I’m always invited to my cousin’s house.” He rolled his eyes shaking his head.

 

“Well, we got to get going. Sehun went with Tao and you know how fast he moves.. Soon or later he’ll be looking for us.” Kris pulled Luhan a little to make him move, the collected Kris work then head off to other classes.

 

Once all the work was collected they head back to Luhan’s car, “Hey! No making out on my car when I can’t watch. “ Luhan pouted as the walked up to Tao and Sehun going at it.

 

“We got bored, you guys took so long..” Tao giggled resting his head on Sehun’s chest. “Aish, get in so we can go. I’m now.” Kris open the door and popped the trunk, everyone tossed their stuff in the got in the car. Tao was next to Luhan who was driving, Kris and Sehun where in the back.

 

“Can I take care of that?” Sehun smirk before starting to take care of Kris little problem. “Make it fast, We aren’t that far from the mall.” Luhan said from the front. Luhan and Tao started talking about someone fast in mandarin not bothering with the boy in the back.

 

Grunts and groans could be hear in the back but thanks to Luhan’s dark windows nothing could be seen unless you where in the car. Luhan pulled into the mall parking lot he parked at the top, in a dark spot in the back.

 

“ dogs we are going.” Luhan opened the back door kissing Kris then Sehun then Tao kissed them both leaving to finish what they had started. Tao laced his fingers with Luhan’s, “What should we as?” He asked walking with the older male.

 

“I think you’d be a y playboy bunny.” Luhan chuckled, Kris had made the suggestion. Luhan and Tao would go dressed as the bunnies’ and Sehun and Kris would dress up nice and pretty much be the pimps.

 

“I think we should be the bunnies~” Tao loved to dress up like that, Luhan was a little more shy but he’d agree to do it anyways. Lay and Suho walked up with Chanyeol and Baekhyun behind them

 

“Where Kris and Sehu- You know.. Never mind.” Suho shook his head realizing he didn’t want to know.

 

Luhan and Tao both laughed, “You right, you don’t want to know.” Tao giggled.

 

“Okay boys, where too first? The big boys costume shop?” Chanyeol quirked a brow, “Did we plan on going to any other store?” Baekhyun blinked totally innocent.

 

“Nope.” Suho shook his head, “I’ve changed all the sheets in every bedroom and add goodies to all the side tables. There better be some action.” Suho like Luhan lived in a huge house with a ridicules number of rooms for no good reason.

 

Luhan chuckled, “Kris will be there. You know there will be some action.” Tao laughed nodding, “Oh yeah, He doesn’t pass up any chance he gets.”

 

“Yeah, how does that work?” Kai asked walking up with Kyungsoo who nudged him hard in the side. “I told you not to ask..”

 

“Aniya, It okay.” Kai was new to the group he had just started dating Kyungsoo a few months ago. He’d been pretty good about not asking questions for giving dirty looks. He honestly didn’t mind the four boys they where happy so he was happy for them. “So Kris and I are a couple. Tao at first was just his side boyfriend. And Sehun mine.. But then I don’t known we all mixed together.” Luhan shrugged a little.

 

“Who bottoms?” Kai asked, “Normal? Luhan and I.. On special occasions Sehun but never Kris.” Tao nodded. “Oh and Luhan never tops, sometimes I do but not often.” Tao answered Kai’s next question.

 

“Who tops what?” A deep husky voice asked wrapping an arm around Luhan’s waist. “You top all of us.” Luhan nodded turning around fixing his messy hair. Tao adjusted Sehun’s shirt before taking his hand.

 

“Ew. You couldn’t have washed you hands.” He let go rubbing his hands on his jeans. “What? Oh my bad..” Sehun shrugged wiping his hands off taking Tao’s again.

 

“Eww..” Chanyeol made a face. “Lets go shopping..” Kyungsoo also had a grossed out face on as he pulled Kai down the walkway probably scolding him for asking such questions.

 

“So what are you guys going to be” Lay asked looking at Tao and Luhan. “The bunnies?”

 

Luhan nodded, “You still going to be cat?” He asked tilting his head to the side as he waddled with Kris. Kris was still holding him in the backhug making them both walk funny but they didn’t care.

 

“Whats Suho going to be?” Sehun asked, “To get me in the cat costume he must wear one too.” Lay smirked.

 

“Wow.” Kris laughed, “Meowow..” He snickers. “Shut up.” Suho mehronged. Walking into the ual costume shop Kris pulled Luhan away looking at a tight bunnie suit. Kris’s voice was deep and husky, he leaned into Luhan’s ear speaking in mandarin, “This one… I won’t be able to control myself if you wear this one.” Shiver ran down Luhan’s spin.

 

“This one?” He took it off the shelve looking over it, luckily it came with pantyhose. So Luhan wouldn’t feel to exposed.. “Get Tao one. We want to be matching.” He nodded taking once Kris grabbed it off the high shelve.

 

“Taozi~” Luhan called walking over to Tao and Sehun who were looking at ty pirates suits. “Krissy, Lulu~ Hunnie and I want to be pirates now! Can we?” Luhan and Kris both nodded.

 

“Looks like I only have one bunny now.” He smirked removing the extra bunny costume from Luhan hand.

 

After all the shopping they stood in the food court, munching on food. “Su, what times does the party start?” Chan asked with a mouth full of pizza.

 

“Tomorrow around dark, I’ll leave the door open so just come in when ever you get ready.” He explained.

 

“Lulu, can I still stay the night?” Tao asked from Kris’s lap. “Yeah~ Minseok, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun are coming over too.”

 

“Bottom party?” Kai asked. “Pretty much.” Kyungsoo nodded pecking his lips. “Just movies, gossip, make over’s and all that girly stuff..” Lay explained more.

 

“I’m excited~” Baekhyun grinned, It would be his first time to the sleep over. “Did you pack everything I sent you?” Kyungsoo asked him.

 

“Neh! Its all packed in my gym back in the car~!” He squeaked with excitement. “What time are we going?”

 

“Well its getting pretty late now, and we still have to stop by wal-mart..” Luhan looked at the time. “We should probably get going.”

 

“Luhan, Tao and Lay in Luhan’s car, Me, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in mine!” Minseok stood up, kissing Chen sweetly, “I’ll see you tomorrow baby~”

 

Kyungsoo kissed a worried looking Kai, “Don’t worry baby, the guys will treat you well and you’ll have a great time!” He nodded kissing him again. “Luhan live two streets down from Suho, if you need me just call.”

 

“Bye bye baby~” Luhan kissed Kris, “Don’t have too much with Sehun, he’s got to be able to walk tomorrow.” Luhan kissed Sehun still sitting in his lap.

 

“And its not fun to do it without us.” Tao added kissing Kris then Sehun before standing up with Luhan. “And you two don’t have without us.” Kris nodded firmly and Sehun said, “Yeah!”

 

“Wish me luck~” Baekhyun grinned planting a big kissing on Chanyeol, “Good luck!” He gave a thumbs up. “You’ll have a good time, I know it. Hey you no stripper this year~” He looked over at Luhan and Lay. “My baby doesn’t need to see that kinda stuff.” Chanyeol hugged Baek’s waist who was standing up next to him.

 

“It was one time only. Tao looked very nice as a stripper.” Lay nodded and Luhan laughed. “Very nice? He looked damn good.”

 

“Okay, no strippers, sorry Tao.. Lets go before it gets any later!” Xiumin waved his arms around and the boys started to leave. Xiumin had parked a few slots down from Luhan but since all the cars where gone it was only them.

 

Lay opened the back seat to Luhan’s car, the strong smell of and someones boxers lingered in the back. “One second thought I’ll ride with Xiumin..” He nodded. “Your boys left you something.” Luhan quirked a brow looking back there, “Aish Sehun.” He picked up the boxer putting them into his bag.

 

“Wait, what are we buying?” Tao asked sitting on the hood of Luhan’s car. “Junk food!” Someone from the other car replied. “Where are we going to put a bunch of junk food? We all have our school bags.” Everyones school bag was a backpack and a gym bag. All of the 12 boys where in dance together. A few of them had extra sports or class making them have more bags of crap. Kris was also in basketball so he had an extra gym bag in Luhan’s car, Lay, Luhan and Minseok where on the soccer team, Tao was on the Wushu team they always had random extra bags.

 

“Lets put all our bags in Luhan’s backseat. Since No ones going to sit there. Then use the trunks for food?” Minseok asked. “Sounds good!” Someone replied. The crammed all the bags into the back seat and still left room for Luhan to see. Then took off to the store.

 

“Chips~!” Tao sang hopping down the chip section. They had two baskets loaded down with nothing but junk food and drinks, Baekhyun came around the corner with basket number three and Tao dropped bags into it. “Whats left?” He asked. “I do need something to cook everyone for breakfast. Lets get some eggs, bacon and melon.” Lay said.

 

“We’ll go get in line while you go get the breakfast!” Luhan pushed the heavy basket to one of those self checks out, Tao would hand him stuff, he’d scan it and Baekhyun would bag it. On a different one Xiumin was grabbing and scanning and Kyungsoo would bag until lay got there. Then Lay was handing, Xiumin was scanning and Kyungsoo was bagging.  They got done rather quickly and pay for everything, everyone contributed