//unofficial update!

Half A Page

hey guys! so as i am planning on writing a TON over the summer to keep from going mad with boredom, i'd like to ask a question to anyone who may have finished reading this story!

i've been flirting with the idea of writing an alternate ending to this since, like. way before i even finished it.

i always knew it was going to be sad and tragic, and i always knew that that was something i'd have to deal with/face at some point, even though, near the end, i really, REALLY wanted to change it. so, i'm giving myself (and the readers!) an opportunity for that now!

would that be something people would enjoy? ;A; i personally am a huge fan of terribly sad and thought-provoking things, but i also understand that most people aren't quite so twisted and emotionally self-abusive as i am. (plus i am morally opposed to the idea of baekhyun ever actually ceasing to exist as a human being like no it hurts too much inside)

regardless of feedback, i might try to sketch out what i had in mind. it will be MUCH happier, probably way more vomit-inducingly fluffy, and potentially badass.

 

 

...can you tell that i'm excited ehehehe---

ANYWAYS! thanks to everyone who's read it without the tentative promise of fluffy endings as well! you guys are my favorite people and every upvote/comment/view makes me die a little more inside ; w ; i love you guys bunches!!!!!!

xoxo,

graye-ssi <3