~1~

Wrong Idea?

Jinki smiled as the familiar leader had walked in. The one and only Infinite's hamster leader, Sunggyu. SHINee and Infinite aren't rivals, they're friends. Key and Woohyun are in a duo called Toheart. Jinki thought the name didn't make sense, but there are other groups with weird names. Like VIXX and MBLAQ. Jinki loved both, and he didn't say that their names are weird.

Sunggyu had small eyes like him, which he had found adorable. They would disapear everytime he smiled. Jinki pictured his smile plastered on his face everyday. It's just that...the blonde wanted to be the reason why Sunggyu smiled. Jinki wanted to make that beautiful smile appear on his hamster-like features.

"Onew!", A hand wiped across Jinki's eyesight, causing him to snap back into reality. Sunggyu's face only had his eyesight. "Huh? What did you say?", Jinki asked, making Sunggyu smile and roll his eyes, and repeated his words.

"I said...What do you think of Toheart?"

"They're fine...I guess."

Sunggyu smiled, and hugged the blonde, making him red as a tomato. Sunggyu took no notice and pulled back, to Jinki's dismay.

His smile faded as he saw Jinki's phone bright screen and it vibrated. Jinki didn't notice, and pulled out his phone. It was a message from Jj.

To: TofuOnew

From: JayJay

Hey, Jinki! You free today? I wanna do something >.< I'm bored~!

He read the message, before chuckling. He text back, with Sunggyu eyeing him with a blank face

To: JayJay

From: TofuOnew

Sure, why not? How are you bored? It's only 12! -.- and change my name on your phone. I looked over your contacts.

To: TofuOnew

From: JayJay

You looked at my contacts? O.O HOW DARE YOU! Pft~ fine. I'll do it later. How does 2 work?

To: JayJay

From: TofuOnew

It works, See you then JayJay.

To: TofuOnew

From: JayJay

Great, and don't call me that! It's Jj not JayJay!

Jinki slipped his phone back into his pocket, looking back at the other man. Sunggyu had fallen asleep. Jinki smiled and got up. He then wrapped an arm around the smaller's waist and then under his knees. He carried him to his room, and set him safely down on the soft bed.

He stared at the calm face of the hamster. He smiled and then walked out.

His heart fluttered as the memory of Sunggyu in his head.

~~~TBC~~~

Short Update I know -.- Just wanted to update ya know?

Thanks for the subs and Comment please~?