winter romance.

winter romance.

"AHHHHH-" you screamed and jumped of the couch as you felt a pair of cold hands on your neck.
You started to run, chasing after your boyfriend, until he closed himself in your shared bedroom, still laughing his off. "Kim Seokjin, I swear to God you're gonna pay for this!" you mumbled as you went back on the couch in front of the fireplace.

After half an hour or so you heard a door being opened and steps coming towards the room you where in. Something plopped on the couch beside you, sliding an arm around your waist.
"Aren't you going to ask me how's been my day?" he said in a soft voice, nuzzling his nose in your hair, breathing your scent in. You didn't answer. You tried you best not to give in. You wanted to resist him at least a bit, showing that you were mad at him.

"My jagy is mad at me, isn't she?" he playfully said, before he started placing soft caste kisses all over your shoulders, hugging you tighter. At that point you were already melting inside and you gave in. You never, and I say never, managed to stay mad at him for more than a second, not even to pull a prak on him. He was your soft spot, his sweetness was your soft spot, but damn, you loved him so much.

"Alright, you win as always" you said, sitting back stright, but leaving you head lingering on his shoulder.

"How was your day?"
"Tiring, as always, but at least I could hang out with the guys- oh by the way, they say hi"
"Next time I'll try my best to be there too.. it's been so long since I last hung out with them, I kind of miss them"
"mmh mmh" he mumbled. You could tell he was really tired.
"I think we should head to bed, mmh?" you caressed his cheeck lightly.
"Anyo- I've been waiting to come home to cuddle with you the whole day" he said, grabbing your hand that was still on his cheeck, in his "I've missed you so much, jagy. Sometimes it's realy hard for me to be an entire day away from you" he was fighting, trying to keep his eyes opened, and you could see it clearly.

You wrapped you arms around his wairst letting your head rest on his chest, as you slowly brought the both of you to lie on the couch, still engulfed in each other's embrace. You stayed like that for- well you couldn't really tell how much, but it felt like heaven to you. Resting in his arms with his thumbs slightly your back, breathing his scent, while lying in front of the fireplace, was everything you needed to feel completely happy and warm during those cold winter nights.

He was gradually drifting into dreamland, so you decided to slowly stad up, being carefull not to wake him up. You grabbed a cover from the near-by chair and coverd the both of you, as you slided back in your initial position, in his arms.

"Jagy.." he wispered, loud enough for you to hear "Don't ever leave me, ok? I love you, my princess" and with that, he completelly drifted to sleep. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere without you, my prince" and after a soft kiss on the tip of his nose, you followed him in your dreamland.



this is really really short, I know and I'm sorry.
what do you think? comment and let me know, please > <