School

Pierced and Delicate

I wake up back in my room, with everything still in its place.
"Lavender, get up! You have school," my mom yells. I move my body, and stand. I put on my uniform, and walk downstairs.
"Your boyfriend is going to pick you up, right?" She asks, as she sets a plate of food in front of me. I remember Ravi biting, the house, and them all with their eyes. There is a knock at the door, and my mom runs to the door.
"Hello Ravi," she says, letting him in.
"Hello Mrs. Seo," he says, smiling, and walking over to me. "Lavender."
"Hi," I say, eating the food.
"Are you hungry, Ravi?" My mom asks, as I eat my food.
"I'm fine," he says, smiling a little.
"Okay then," she says, as she grabs my plate.
"Come on, Lavender," Ravi says, grabbing my bag, and walking us out the door.
"Explain," I say, as I slide into his nice car.
"I said you could go to school. I've just decided to join you. That one time was just to claim you," he says, driving us.
"And the boyfriend thing?" I ask, looking at him.
"You're my claim. It isn't that much different. Cover story, too. The boyfriend that transferred from another school, and you've been missing," he says, as he rounds into the school.
"Fine," I say, as people start staring.
"You're my girlfriend now. Act like it," he says, walking out of the car, and over to my side. He opens the door as I slip on my bag. I step out, and he sets an arm on my shoulder. The whispers start immediately.
"Who's the new kid?"
"Why is he with her?"
"She's gone for three days, and she comes back with a boyfriend?!"
"Ignore them," he says, as he walks me inside.
"I can't," I whisper, and he smirks slightly.
"I know how to shut them up," he says, turning me to him. His lips reach mine, and loud gasps are heard in the hall. His moving against mine, and I move mine with his slowly. My bag falls, as he pulls us closer.
"That should shut them up."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: now Ravi has some lip action under his belt. Spring break Thursday/Friday. I'll be typing. So, team red or team gold?? (-<) <3 ^_^