Chapter 1

FROZEN ( EXO PARODY )

Luhan got out of bed and went to Sehun's bed. "Sehun! Pstt!!" Luhan got on top of Sehun "Sehun, wake up!" Luhan shook Sehun and shouted "Wake up, wake, up, wake up!" Sehun groaned "Luhan go back to sleep" "I can't." he said as he layed on top on Sehun. "The sky's awake so I'm awake. So we have to play." "Go play by yourself." Sehun moaned and pushed Luhan off of her and off her bed. "Uff." Luhan pounted. She thought of an idea and grinned. Shee got back onto Sehun's bed and asked.."Do you want to build a snowman?" Luhan smirked. Sehun smirked back. They ran downstairs "Come on, come on, come on! Luhan shouted happily. "Sshh" Sehun whispered, scared that she would wake Kyungsoo umma and Suho appa up. Sehun opened the door to the main hall and closed it quietly. Luhan was jumping and giggling. She pulled Sehun into the middle of the room where the moon shone through the big window. "Do the magic, do the magic~" Luhan said. "Okay, okay." Sehun guided Luhan closer with her fingers. Luhan went closer to Sehun and looked at her hands. When her magic formed a ball with sparkling snow dancing around it, Luhan smiled widely. "You ready?" Sehun asked. "Uh huh." Sehun threw it up in the air and snow glistening snow started to fall. Luhan started jumping around again. "This is amazing!"

 

(A/N: Here ya go guys, the first chapter. This actually happened in the movie. I just changed the names. I'm gonna have to make Luhan and Sehun a girl. Buahaha. Hope you enjoy!~)