My First Step To You

Love is you

Today was also one of those regular days, nothing new but you felt this odd little feeling the moment you woke up. You asked yourself"is there anything special today?".You thought it was just a feeling not knowing what today had stored for you. As usual,you took a shower, had your breakfast and walked to the college.

On your way to college, there was this guy who always waited on the verandah of his house. You din't know why. How could you, when you don't even know him. But today he looked somewhat different, maybe determined. You were just holding up your thoughts when a little girl came out of his house . She came near to you and asked" eonnie, what is your name? ". You smiled softly and replied"i'm Hwang min hee. And who are you, miss cutie?".

Giving an angelic smile, she said"i'm Jung su hwa and he is my oppa" pointing towards that guy,"his name is Jung yonghwa and i see that both of you have same uniform". Being pointed out, that guy gave a smile,an awkward one. She called him down and told him,"Oppa, she also studies in the same college of yours. Don't you think you should go together with her.  She will be bored alone." You felt kind of awkward and maybe he did too.

"I'm okay. You should take your time." I said. By that time, Suhwa had already gone inside and bought his bag.Handing him his bag,"  Oppa, have a good time and take care of eonnie" whispering she said in his ears "and.. don't forget your promise" then she turned towards you and gave you a kiss in my cheek. She then went running inside without saying goodbye. The guy smiling said," She is always naughty like this. Let me apologize if she made you uncomfortable." His smile was making your heart beat faster even though you had no reason for that. You felt a strong feeling of affection coming out from him.

"aren't we getting late?" his voice suddenly snapped you out of his thought"mm.... yeah we're. we should get going." as we were walking,"ahh! i din't introduce myself. i'm jung yonghwa,3rd year student in arts."he introduced himself. bowing him,you said" sunbaenim, i am hwang min hee,first year student in arts." "i would rather you called me oppa rather than sunbaenim" he wanted to say this to you but words couldn't come out but college gate sure  did. " sunbaenim, it was nice meeting you today. i'll get going now" i told hurrying towards the class.yonghwa din't want to separate from you but you went away from him before he could even tell anything to you.

"uhh...it was kinda awkward talking to him, even though i liked it. he is kinda handsome though."you kept murmuring to yourself when your bestie eunji called you from back."minhee, who was that guy, you were talking to?" you said"just a sunbaenim who lives nearby my house." feeling curiously"does he?wow!you must feel great that you live nearby such a handsome guy" both of you started giggling and teasing each other.class had started. after attending all the classes, you did what you always used to...went near the basketball court to see your crush.sitting silently,

you were staring at him, thinking how flawless someone could be. kris on the other side was being teased by his friends."look there, your fan has taken her usual seat to see you""she is cute though""is she?""does she really like kris,otherwise i would want her" when his friends started teasing him,"guys, please stop. don't say those about her." one of his friends"oh, look here who is getting angry." "i'm going home now, you guys are just too much"getting a bit irritated ,kris left.

you were looking from the other side of the ground feeling terrified thinking kris got angry because of you."aww!! is he angry because of me?did i just irritate by staring at him? what should i do now?" without thinking anything,you went running towards him."oppa","oppa"...you called him from behind running and when he suddenly turned back, you both felled down . getting embarrased,you kept bowing your head many times saying sorry. "hey miss, are you okay?"kris asked. "did i just hear him talk. ohh his voice is so enchanted!! was he worried about me?"

you kept having thoughts about him."did you get hurt or what?why aren't you saying anything",keeping his hands on yours "mmm..ye..ahh.. op..paa i am fine"you said shuttering."i have to go now oppa."you couldnot resist his hands touching you.you thought you were just having a dream.that night, you couldnot sleep at all,thinking about your first talk with kris.