Lucky

Lucky

“Oppa… Sunggyu oppa, how about this dress?” asked Inyoung holding a red dress

“It’s good to you,”

“How about this one?” showing the purple dress.

“It’s good to you, too. But, I prefer the red one,”

“Really? Fine. For our 100 days of dating, let’s choose the red one,”

                Sunggyu caressed her hair softly before landed a peck to her cheeks. It was their 100 days.

 

“Forget? How could you say that? I have waited for 2 hours in here alone. I’m wet and cold. Then you came and say sorry?” yelled Inyoung

“My dear, I’m sorry. I don’t know that the fanmeeting will take time longer than I expected,”

“I don’t care. You can call me or text me for that, right?” sobbed Inyoung

“I know I did wrong. My cellphone ran out battery,”

“A, molla,” Inyoung walked away from Sunggyu

                Sunggyu just bit his lower lip. He knew he was wrong. But he only wanted Inyoung to understand him. Why she can’t? It was their first quarrel.

 

“This song is for you, inspirit. Mostly for the girls, especially that special girl whose name means a doll,” Sunggyu presented his solo stage for his girlfriend.

                The song was Inyoung’s favorite. When Sunggyu confessed about her feelings to her, he sang the song. When Inyoung’s was feeling sad, Sunggyu would sing the song to lift her mood. The song meant so special for both of them.  And now, Sunggyu sang the song to ask her forgiveness.

                Without her notice, tears rolled down from her cheeks. She was being selfish at the other time. She wanted to say sorry too, but her pride holds her. She texted a message to Sunggyu.

‘I’m sorry. I Love you,’

                It was the biggest gift that she ever got from Sunggyu.

 

                Inyoung was in Infinite’s dorm to bring them some food. She sat next to Sunggyu and put her head to his shoulder. Sunggyu tickled her waist and nuzzled his head to the crook of Inyoung’s neck. She chuckled and replied him.

“Ew, go get some room,” said Hoya

“Sungjong can’t even see it,” said Myungsoo

“Hyung, Inyoung’s even younger than me. If she could do it, why I can’t see?” replied Sungjong

“What she could do? What SUngjong can see?” asked Dongwoo innocently

                Sungyeol threw him a couch pillow. While Infinite was laughing, Sunggyu didn’t let go his embrace.

 

“What should we get for your birthday oppa?”

“I don’t know. I already have everything. Produce musics. Happy family. Good friends and siblings. Nice fans. Fame. And the most important, you,”

“So greasy,”

“Hahahahaha, Maybe you should surprise me,”

“Okay, I’ll make sure you will be surprised seeing my present,” promised Inyoung

                It was their last conversation. Sunggyu was in japan to hold a concert when he got a call from Seoul that Inyoung had an accident. And she never fulfills her promise to him.

 

“Hyung… just let her go. She will never come back,” said Woohyun

                Sunggyu didn’t move an inch from her grave. He refused to go home, though her parents already comforted him. Sunggyu still can’t believe that Inyoung left him alone. He still could imagine her laugh, her smile, her warm touch, and her dazzling eyes.

                She died when she took a bus from a shop to buy a present for Sunggyu. The bus collided with a truck. All of the passengers died at the place.

“Don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault. It’s God’s will,” said Dongwoo

“She was amazing, you know. I just can’t believe she’s gone,” said Sunggyu

“Hyung, if you really love her, just let her go. Pray for her. Then, she will feel lucky to have you as her boyfriend,”

“No, it was me who’s lucky to have her as my girlfriend. She is a miracle for me. I will always love you, Inyoung-ah,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyaaaa my first one-shot! featuring Infinite's leader Kim Sunggyu!