Dancing

High School Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Enjoy the prom!” said some geek guy who is welcoming Yuri and Hyoyeon. “Enjoy the ‘Night In The Cloud’! And don’t forget to vote for the prom’s King and Queen!”

Night In The Cloud. Yes, Sooyoung is the one who named the theme for the prom night.

“So who are you going to vote for?” asked Yuri to Hyoyeon.

“Probably, Sooyoung. I guess, tonight she and Luhan will be the King and Queen of prom for the third time.” Said Hyoyeon.

“You just said that, because there’s no other option.” Said Yuri.

“Of course there is no other option, I can’t pick Yoona. Everybody in this school hates her.” Said Hyoyeon.

“Well then, I guess I’m gonna pick Sooyoung and Luhan too then. I guess they’re the only couple that’s really worth for the crown.” Said Yuri then pick the voting paper.

After voting, Hyoyeon and Yuri then enjoy their time in the party. Not really enjoy because they don’t even dance cause they have no partner. So they just sit on the chair and enjoy some foods and drinks while they watch other couple dancing.

***

“Hello Sooyoung.”

“Hello Yoona.”

Both girls met in the middle of the hall with their own partner. Sooyoung is dancing with Luhan, while Yoona with Minho.

Both of couples dancing in the middle of the hall, while the two girls keep arguing, and the boys only remain silence.

“I think you should share the crown, Sooyoung. It’s been the third time you already crowned as the prom queen.” Said Yoona while embracing Minho’s neck.

“A queen should never give away her title.” Said Sooyoung while keep looking at Luhan with astrong gaze.

“Oh come on, Sooyoung. At least, you have to give your future sister in law a chance.” Said Yoona.

“I will not let you be my sister in law. Come on, Lu.” Then Sooyoung take away Luhan’s hand and bring him to the other side of the room.

“Calm down, baby. What’s going on.” Said Luhan to Sooyoung.

“Can you believe that devil?” asked Sooyoung inrage.

“Who? Yoona?” asked Luhan.

“Of course Yoona!” said Sooyoung. “Come on, I need to do something.”

***

“May I have this dance?” asked Yesung suddenly.

Yuri widened her eyes then looking at Hyoyeon. While Hyoyeon pretended that she didn’t see them. Yuri gives a ‘please-help-me’ look to Hyoyeon, but Hyoyeon didn’t respond to her so she said, “Yes.”

And after that, Yuri and Yeesung joined the crowd of people while Hyoyeon just sits there alone like an idiot. So she get up and leave the hall.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter