Welcome To High School!

High School Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri walked silently, looking at the big building that she faced right now. The building has a 19th century architecture. Yuri then fixed her uniform and her hair. It was a white shirt mixed with a black skirt. She’s wearing a black vest. On the outside she’s wearing a black blazer. Her socks is white and she’s wearing a black sneakers. At her back, she’s bringing a red backpack.

Yuri stepped at the staircases that lead her to the front door. As she walked a lot of people is looking at her. Some of them are whispering, some of them laugh a little and some of the looking at Yuri with ‘what-is-she-even-doing-here?’ look.

Yuri just ignore all of the stares and continue to get inside. Yuri takes her bag and pull something out. She’s looking at the piece of paper that she just took out from her bag. But when she just starting to look, one of the guy at the school hall way whistled. Yuri then looked at the guy who just whistled until she realized that the whistle is not for her, but it was for a very beautiful and tall girl who is walking straight to Yuri’s direction.

She’s wearing the school uniform, but hers was different. Her uniform is more fashionable than all the girls’ uniform that she just saw earlier, including Yuri’s. She does wearing a white shirt and a black skirt. But she’s not wearing any vest, and she’s wearing a black bow tie. Her blazer is white. She’s also not wearing any socks, but she’s wearing a wedges heels.

That girl looks so beautiful and y. She let loose her long beautiful hair and Yuri’s pretty sure that the girl is using a diamond headband. She looks like a fashion princess. Yuri is still enchanted by her beauty until she didn’t realized that the girl already been calling her name a few times.

“Hello?” said the girl. She scoffs. “You’re Kwon Yuri, right?”

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter