fin~

baby good night

 

You have been living in the same apartment with your boyfriend, jenissi for over a year now but there is still a things that you can’t get used with sharing an place with a boy. You an only child that make it more hard for you to get used to it.

It was almost half past 9, you just got back from worked. You always come home to an empty apartment because jenissi always at the company and come home late. You got into the apartment without any greeting and called if jenissi is home because you are used to it. You lazily walked into your shared bedroom and slump on the bed. You was about to closed your eyes when you heard the bathroom door been open. You thought it was from the apartment beside yours and didn’t bother to look. You continue to get some rest when.

“baby, you home already” that’s enough to get your eyes shot wide open, your eyes more widen when you saw that he only in a towel.

“w-why…y-you…oppa!!!” you shouted and closed your eyes. jenissi laughed at your childishness. He always thought you cute when you act like a kid.

“what’s wrong baby?” he said, pretending not knowing what you mean.

“put some clothes on please” you said and pouting a bit. Your eyes still closed.

“it’s not like you haven’t seen me not wearing anything before” jenissi smirked with his words and it making you blushed. Your eyes still closed but you can feel that someone is closed in front of your face. Just you about to called his name, when he suddenly he kissed you by the lips and making you more red.

“you so cute when you blushing” jenissi get up from in front of you and walked to the closet and wear his t-shirt and shorts. You slowly open your eyes and saw that jenissi is already got dress. You sighed in relief. jenissi chuckle at your sighed.

“you home early today oppa. I thought you weren’t at home, that’s why I don’t call your name” you said as if the incident from before never happen.

“I don’t have much worked today, that’s why I went home early. I want to spend the night with my baby. I realize that I always don’t have time with you” he said and sits besides you on the bed.

“thank you oppa” you said and hugged him from the side. He smiled and hugged you back.

“go get ready, I will prepared a dinner to you or should I said re-heat all the food that I bought earlier” you and him laughed at his confession, you always know that he still learning to cook a decent meal for you. You grabbed you towel and got into the bathroom to take a nice hot shower.

After 15 minutes of shower, you got dress in a shorts and one of jenissi t-shirt that become a large t-shirt when you wear it. You walked out of your shared bedroom and saw that jenissi is busy ‘cooking’ with his back facing you. You slowly walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

“oppa, you smelled good” you buried your face on jenissi back, he just smiled seeing your funny behavior. He always like when just being yourself in front of him.

“well thank you. You can set the table now” you nodded and get to the table and set all the utensil on the table. You nodded in success after you finished. jenissi took the food that he re-heat and put them on the table. You and him have  a great dinner even tho it was just a re-heat food from a restaurant.

After you and him finished eating dinner, you joined him watching t.v in the living room. You lay your head on his shoulder while his right hand hugged you by the shoulder. It was a moment that you haven’t enjoy for a while, jenissi is always busy at worked and having him at home has to be used wisely.

“it’s good to spend time with you like this” jenissi started and kissed the top of your head.

“I know, but I also know that you always busy” you looked up and locked eyes with him. He slowly lean in towards you, you closed your eyes and felt his lips on yours. You and him share a loving kissed in front of the t.v.

“thank you for understanding baby” you nodded to him and continue to watch the t.v.

“I think it’s time to sleep, you have classed tomorrow” you pouted to him, you still not wanting to end the day and wants to spend the night with him.

“but I still wants to watch the t.v with you” you pleaded to him in case he agreed.

“no, lets go” he shut off the t.v with the remote control before  he get up and pick you up bridal style, you gasped at his action. He laughed seeing you gasped. He walked to the room and lay you down on the bed, he lay beside you and pulled the blanket over you and him. You turned to his side and looked at jenissi not saying a words to him.

“what’s wrong baby?” he asked and moved closer to you.

“nothing, I just wants to take a good look at my boyfriend” you stated and caressed his cheeks gently. He took your hands on his and kissed it gently.

“I just want to say, thank you for always being there with me. I love you taeyang oppa” you hugged him and buried your face in his chest.

“I should be the one thanking you for always put up with me all this time we’ve been together and for always supporting me and my career. I love you too baby” he said and kissed the top of your head. He hugged you gently and slowly closed his eyes, that night the both of you sleep in each others arm with a warm feeling of love.


 how is this story? like it? it was origanlly for kidoh from topp dogg but i already made one for him and i just have to do a story on jenissi because i love him so much ..his voice is JSKDBFBJSDFSDFVBSDJK ... and happy belated birthday to my one and only baby.. min yoongi... i love you for ever baby...