A dream come true

A dream come true.

It's all you've been waiting for, CNBLUE is finally performing in your country tonight. Your heart is beating faster for each hour that passes outside the venue. As a true boice you have of course waited since early morning to see your four flawless princes on stage, finally it would happen. Your frineds didn't bother to come with you but that didn't matter to you, you didn't need anyone by your side while you would hopefully be in the front line before the stage, screaming out the words to your favorite songs. And judging by how little people there was before you in line, you would definitely achieve that goal. You greeted some other fans that came into the queue during the day, talking about the basics and of course about k-pop. Some of them weren't really a fan of CNBLUE but had came there because it was a k-pop concert and for them it was a sign of support for future occasions. You smiled at them, not able to release your inner fan properly, but soon they would all see how passionate you were. You hadn't eaten anything much that morning, some chocolates that you had brought with you as snacks didn't look so appealing to you. You were always like this when you were excited or nervous, you couldn't eat something. This day you were both, you could barely believe the fact that you would see them in just a few hours and you were so nervous that your heart was about to jump out of your chest in any minute,  the only thing stopping it was the fact that you needed to stay alive for the concert. You looked at your chocolates and shool your head, offering them to some fans that gladly accepted them,causing you to start chatting. The first fans that had arrived had come up with a system so that people could leave the queue to go to the bathroom or to buy some food without giving their spots in the queue up. They put numbers on everyone's wrists, starting with themselves. You got the number 6. You grinned at the number and just watched the line grow more. You and the five people in front of you started singing some songs to get in the mood. Your voice was shaking from the exitement and you could feel how your body was shaking likewise. 

When there was only an hour left until the doors would be opened there were guards coming out and standing in front of the doors, trying to organize you all. They told everyone to stand up and so you did. You were holding your ticket tightly in your pocket so that you wouldn't lose it in the crowd. Finally it was the moment of truth, you could see the mission clearly in your head. Get to the scene and take a good spot, stay there for the rest of the consert and don't let anyone push you aside. You nodded to yourself and saw the guards letting in the first girl in the line,  followed by her two friends. Everything was moving so fast and people behind you were talking so loudly, this certainly wasn't the right place for someone with heart problems. You showed the guard your ticket and was told not to run to the scene,  to walk slowly. You couldn't even hear his words as your mind was only set on one thing. You walked quickly into the small venue and saw the five people standing in front of the right side of the scene. You were so shocked, you had clearly imagined them taking the spots in the middle, clearly they were all Jonghyun biased. You felt your heart beat faster, how big were the odds that you would be able to stand in the middle. You run to the front and made sure you were standing right in the middle of the scene, in front of the microphone. You could already see your flawless bias Yonghwa only a few inches away from you, singing into the microphone and with that, making your heart melt. What you were feeling wasn't happiness, it was euphoria. You held the top of the fence tightly for support and figured it would come useful later on when people would be pushing. You took your bag off and put it on the other side of the fence so that you wouldn't have anything in your hands while clapping and screaming. 

The wait seemed shorter than an hour and thirty minutes, it was passing faster when you were looking at the drums, the guitar stands and microphones,  and then imagining them with the people who would soon come. The lights were lowered vastly and the spotlights were put on the four spots on the scene. Wow, you thought. This is it. You started shouting, without thinking. 

CNBLUE

CNBLUE

And people joined in, making it sound louder and you could only imagine the feeling the boys would have while waiting for the time to come in. You were proud to be a fan of them,  so proud to be calling yourself a boice. They were all shouting together now, even the seated fans who were further back in the venue were shouting. You felt the adrenaline levels in the small venue rise to the top when their intro music began and you could see four people run out to the scene.  It was them. The crowd went crazy and of course so did you. It was still too dark to see them clearly, but you could easily see Yonghwa in front of you. He was standing there and picking up his guitar before screaming into the microphone. 

"Sorijilleeoooo" and the spotlights were turned back on and the instruments were played loudly. 

Oh my god. You couldn't take your eyes off Yonghwa, he was playing with such passion that you could taste it in the air. His whole body was enjoying this and it was heard by the music that was being made when they all touched their instruments effortlessly. 

The first song they played was "Intuition" you were singing along all the lines and didn't care about how your voice sounded, this was what you had been looking forward to for so long ant it was already boyond all of your expectations. CNBLUE were looking so fierce when they were playing their music, as if it was the last thing they would do before dying. That was what gave their music and especially their concerts so much emotion. They were moving everyone in the crowd with each note they played and sang. You were enjoying the concert to the fullest, responding when they spoke in between the songs and melting when you received eye contact with Yonghwa. 

People became more violent in the crowd, as if they wanted to get onto the scene from the back.  The front line  and you were holding the fence tightly and pushing back in order to not suffocate against the hard fence. You felt yourself being on the limit of fainting a few times, because of not eating and also because peopel were pushing you so hard that you almost couldn't breathe. You would be angry if you hadn't had this beautiful view in front of you. Yonghwa was smiling widely and drinking water from his  waterbottle. The guards were handing out water to the crowd and gave you one first. Maybe it was because you were looking weak. 

After the song "In my head" they said goodbye to the audience and left the scene. Your heart stopped for a moment, thinking that it would end now.  But you quickly remembered that they would of course have an encore. You smiled and tried your best not to lose all of your energy.  When they came back on the stage people went even more crazy than before. They had changed their sweaty t-shirts into new ones and came back refreshed to start playing the last few songs. You waited for them to start playing but instead Yonghwa took the microphone and started talking. 

"Okay everybody, listen carefully. Please move backwards, it might.  Get. Dangerous." Everyone cheered at his words but even though their idol was asking them this time to move backwards they didn't move an inch. 

"Thank you" he said and winked at the audience before taking his guitar again and starting the rest of the songs. You felt people behind you pushing you even more now actually when their favorite songs were coming. You bit your lip hard and whined as the last song was starting. 

[Gomawoyo geudae sarangi gomawoyo
I sesangi amuri byeonhaedo
Uri sarang byeonchi anhayo]

It was one of your favorite songs,  and it was then everyone in the audience were saying thank you to them too.  You made a heart with your hands and listened to the music as you no longer had the energy to make sounds. You saw the members starting to make hearts with their hands too and you tried to smile but you could no longer feel your legs and your eyes were closed. It was too much pushing for you to fall down so you were almost like floating in the crowd before one of the guards took you out from the crowd and took you backstage.  

 

Yonghwa was sitting on a chair when you run to him happily, you had run past the guards and made your way into their dressing room. You touched his hand and looked at him with widened eyes.  

"Yong" you say, surprised at your own actions. He chuckles and smiles at you, not sure what he should say. He put his palm up, showing his five fingers. 

"Five minutes only" he say and you understand in an instant what he means. Five minutes, spent with your favorite artist is more than enough for an eternity, you thought and looked at him. You hesitate first but then you wrap your arms around him tightly, not caring that you are coming across as a crazy die-hard fan. He return the hug and puts his hand up to make a high-five after you both pull away. You do a high five and giggle. 

"I love you" you say to him quietly, as if you weren't sure if he would react in a bad way or not. His face shine up as you tell him those words and he smiles at you. 

"Thank you" He says in the most adorable english. 

"What's your name?" he asks you. But just as you are about to reply, their maneger comes inside and interrupts in korean which you in your state can't understand. 

"어서 가자"

 

You feelt your ear buzzing and your head ache, you moved your head slightly and tried to open your eyes. You saw a man in front of you, asking you repeatedly if you are alright. You can't answer him yet because your mouth was too dry. You reached for a glass of water next to you on the ground and drank it. You look around and see that you are in a plain room with not many things. You remembered the concert and what had happened. 

"Did the concert end?" you asked the paramedics with teary eyes. 

"Yes, some minutes ago. You passed out for around five minutes" you looked at him and rubbed your head. 

"But I couldn't give Yonghwa my present" you said quietly, almost to yourself and thought of the cool homer bracelet you had found in a store some days ago and bought because you thought you could be able to throw it on the scene during the encore scene. The man looked at your sad expression and felt sorry for you. 

"Come with me" he said and took your hand,  leading you down a hallway and calling someone further down the hallway. He told them that he had a girl here that had passed out and that she really wanted to give one of the members a gift. The man seemed to be thinking for a while and didn't seem very fond of the idea.  He told him that she had to be fast and not talk too much or touch the members.  You nodded and followed the man into a room. You weren't in your right mind because all the things that were happening felt like a dream.  When CNBLUE saw you they all had a worried expression, and asked the man if you were okay.  Your heart skipped a beat.  They recognised you? You thought to yourself. This was way better than any dream you had had before. Before you four men were standing, speaking to each other in korean and drinking water to heal their vocal chords. The four men that you had only ever seen on your computer screen.  And up close whenever you chose to view the mv in fullscreen.  Wow. The man interrupted your thoughts by patting yoru back. 

"Come on"  he said, trying to make you hurry. He was looking at his watch several times. You took the bracelet out from your pocket and took small steps towards Yonghwa who was sitting on a chair. You handed it to himwhile bowing like you had seen in each k-drama you've watched and held it with both your hands. Yonghwa took the bracelet and looked at it with a big smile on his face before wearing it. 

"Thank you" he said in english and looked at you with his charming smile that made you melt. 

"No, Th-ank you" you stuttered. Feeling your face becoming red as a tomato.  You looked up and met his eyes, they were tired. You felt like leaving them alone now, you didn't want to bother. 

"Kamsahamnida" you said again to all of the members and they chuckled at your accent. They waved at you and you felt complete. 

On the way home you were almost falling asleep in the car. Your dad was asking you things about the concert but all you did was to nod and slowly fall asleep with a big smile on your face. It was the first time when your awake time was better than your dreams.