EXTRA JJProject (Do you remember?)

The way everything started [currently on hiatus]

Back at the dorms, Jinyoung alone lies in his bed, face against the mattress. He sighs and, after some minutes of doing nothing, he turns up his body just to keep doing the same, staring at the white and plain ceiling. 

Well, it's time to get over it and forget about his feelings for him. It's not like Jackson will notice him. It was already difficult before, but now that he has... something with Mark it's kind of impossible. Of course he is aware of their affair, he's not blind (nor deaf, by the way... -tonight those gasps and moans were illustrative enough). And he doesn't call himself the 'omma' for nothing. Jr is able to see everything, even what is not there yet, and he definitely saw that coming. Despite his attempts to thwart the birth of 'MarkSon' couple, or whatever the fans name it. The real birth, he means.

Another crush that sinks into absolute oblivion. Sighs. Oh, ok, he'll be fine. Right. He 's strong. Indeed. It's not like it didn't happen to him before, anyway. Yeah, yeah. And it's just a crush, nothing that serious like love or something. Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself?

 No. No, no. Nop

Crystal clear is not that. 

Too much focused on his thoughts, Jinyoung hasn't heard how someone has already sneaked into his room, only noticing it when the fair-haired closes the door, making a metallic 'click' when the silver tab of the lock touches the door frame. “Jaebum?” Jinyoung blinks a couple of times before rubbing his right eye with his knuckles. Meanwhile, the older approaches to the bed and sits next to the dark-haired. At that moment the younger incorporates a little by supporting his weight on his elbows, looking a little confused to his bandmate. “Something's up?”

Jaebum shakes his head. “Nah, I just couldn't sleep after the high of the party, and Youngjae is already occupying all the place in the mattress so...,” Jinyoung chuckles a little, followed by the leader. “And... I saw you a little bit off today, at the club,” Jaebum shrugs before adopting the same position as the younger, “I was wondering if something happened?”

Jr takes a few short seconds to give his reply, because he really didn't expect all that care from the other. “Uh.. no, I guess... I'm just tired so don't worry.” He is used indeed to care about all the members in Got7, but just like a mom; it kinda amazes him when his children (?) seem to really worry about him. Even though that feeling is as big and a bit overwhelming as the relief one. Besides, it's not particularly strange, they are bandmates and friends at the end of the day... but, maybe he just feels a little embarrassed since he realizes that, sometimes, there can be somebody who is looking at him when he thinks nobody does. A thought that makes him a bit nervous.

“Hey, do you remember? When there was just the two of us?” After some silent seconds, the tone in Jaebum voice changes to a more cheerful one and he himself is smiling while looking at the other. Jinyoung can't avoid smiling slightly too. 

“Yeah, it was a bit boring, maybe,” his eyes turned into both smooth curved lines. 

“Hey, I don't think so- It was fun too, in its own way,” and Jaebum means it.

Honestly speaking, Jr was quite happy back then, although it was only the two of them in JJProject. It was not as lively than it is now, but... yeah, he felt like a real part of something. Now, especially during hard times, the black-haired believes that Got7 would carry on perfectly without him. Like if he were not essential anymore. He remembers himself some months ago saying to JB that it was fine by him to be alone in the room... After all Youngjae was the newbie and needed some help to adapt to that new and promising life. He could understand it perfectly well, but the spine of sadness seems still nailed to his heart. Just a little bit. Maybe because he really doesn't like to be alone. Maybe because he thought that Jaebum would prefer to be his roommate... but they, JB and Youngjae, seemed to get along really well. 

So yes, he felt again that... like he is, not a burden but, maybe... an extra

Jinyoung is starting to get sentimental and he really hates when that happens, but he hates the most when it happens with people able to see it. So it's time for Jaebum to go back to his room. “Ok, I'm going to sleep so...,” and like a way of ending his sentence, Jr gets up and walks calmly to the door, opening it again as he suggests wordlessly that it's time to be alone. 

“You really do use that pajamas... still,” the leader comments at the same time he approaches the door. The younger takes a brief look to himself. Seriously, what's the problem about a boy using a cute Rilakkuma-printed pajama? 

“It's brown, ok? (Fair brown, to be honest), the girl's one was in pink.”

But it doesn't matter anymore, because Jaebum has closed the door again, gently. He wouldn't like to wake up anybody, it's just gone 2am already. And he doesn't want to be interrupted, because his mouth is finally kissing Jinyoung's. 

JB takes the lead (how couldn't he) and moves his lips slowly against the younger's, eyes closed both of them. Jr, trapped between the closed door and the elder's body, feels his mate's arms around his waist in that gentle yet tight embrace of him. The black haired raises his hands until posing them on the other's shoulders, because it seems that the kiss is prolonging, wet when they involve their tongues, peaceful and pure. Like before. Because it tastes like 'before.' Like 'so many times before.'

Once the elder breaks the touch between both mouths, he stares at the also dark eyes of the other, showing him that bright smile he always pulls. “If they can, why can't we?” Of course that Mark and Jackson thing didn't pass unnoticed for the leader. 

“Didn't we agree already... to stop?” Jinyoung replies in a low, low voice. 

“Yeah but... because we didn't want them to freak out... I mean...” And the younger knows what he means. But he is unsure of what he wants. And Jaebum knows him well enough, because quite amount of time has already passed.

“Look, I don't wanna pressure you with this but... do you promise me to think about it?” Jinyoung nods, almost unconsciously, while the leader looses his limbs around the younger. He leaves the room after placing a kiss on Jr's forehead. 

Now the dark haired is blanket-covered until his ears, looking at the ceiling in the pitch black of his room. Thinking. Because maybe all the crushes he has had were only because he couldn't, but did want to forget. Maybe they were just to try to retrieve at least a little piece of that warm past. Warmer than the present. Maybe because he missed it, a little. I missed him. Because now is a lot more complicated.

And now despite the knowledge that he will probably (surely) fall again in that old known loop of loving more than the other and just being an affair, a distraction... today Jinyoung closes his eyes with a sweet slight smile on his face. 

First time in such a long time. 


(A/N): Oh, there's the little surprise! (Hope you aren't disappointed, tho'?)

I don't usually fancy those stories in which everyone is ghei and they always do ghei stuff and dunno like when in a group all the members are like that, but... with Got7 can't help it, since JJProject already have a background \o/

You don't have here much about our 'Markson' couple but... at least now you can more or less understand Jr's behaviour, isn't it? Well! Just saying that both stories will be kind of connected so, if you're interested, feel free to take a look on it (Do you remember?) - although I won't update a single chapter before my exams' end T T 

See you soon, guys! And thank you for your fightings!!!