...

Turned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

My eyes shot awake and scanned the room. It was lightly dimmed witha few candle around it. I was dressed in a black silky dress that was up till my thighs. Where am i? Why aren't i in my normal clothes? I got up and my body felt ever so light. What is happenning to me? Taking a look in the mirror, i was beautiful. " Is this me?"

 

Pale skin, red lips, doe like eyes, a perfect shaped jawline, die for cheekbones and mostly importantly, my body felt ever so cold. " what happened to me?" My slender fingers grabbed my changed hair that was brown turned black. I pulled it softly and i felt it sticking to my head. " since when did i have black hair?" " you turned out fine."

 

I turned to see a guy that looks like in his 20's dressed in also a black clothing but it was more detailed. Black hair and pale skin. And even from afar, i coukd sense his skin was cold like mine. He neared me as i backed away. Soon, my back met the wall and he trapped me in between the wall and him.

 

" You turned out pretty." His fingers traced my jawline and olaying with my hair strands. " who are you, what are you and what are you talking about?" " you don't know?" My head shook as an answer to him and he chuckled. He leaned near to my ear and whispered at me. " my name is Jung Daehyun, i'm a vampire. And what i'm talking about is you. You turned to a vampire like me and i'm your creator. Satisfied?"

 

My hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter