.....

A toy made to play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sound of his footsteps were bigger and louder. The door opens with a 'click' and there he was. " let's go." He held onto my wrist but my other hand was holding the bar, tightly. " don't make me repeat. 1,2,3" My hand was yanked away from the bar and he proceed on bring me inside the big empty room. " let the games begin."

 

 

He lit the candles in the room and slowly, laying the voodoo doll on the table. Taking a cloth, he placed it next to it. It wasn't just a cloth.. There were actually needles stuck to it. That's how he rolls. Playing with me till i can't take it. It's just a matter of time till he really kills me.

 

 

 

Repeating a mantra under his breath, his eyes turned a dark red colour. Taking the a needle, he poked his finger with it. The blood gushed out of his finger and it drip on the voodoo doll. " now, for the real deal."

 

 

Taking the voodoo in one hand and a long needle in the other, the needle pierced through the voodoo. " AHHH!" The pain grew and grew but he wasn't the type to sympathize anyone. Like a sadist, he pushed the needle deeper and deeper. " S-Stop... Hurts.. It hu-AAHH!" The next was pierced through the stomach and i could feel the needle poking my stomach.

 

 

Laughing and smirking at me, he took another needle. This time, it was slightly longer. " now your legs." The needle was stab furiously and continuosly on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter