what his name?

What His Name?

It's been 5 years later I was in korea, I finally get back to paris. I want to meet with him. the man I meet when I was in Paris. I met him when I was taking pictures of Eiffel tower. I accidentally bumped into him, and since that day, we used to go out together until I get offer studies in korea. I told him the truth, his face began to change but he still smiled. the next day, I will go to korea and I want to see him for the last time.

 

"  Hanna: hi you :), today I'm going to go from here 

   Unknown: oh ... 

   Hanna: hmmm .. I will miss you : ') 

   Unknown: I also .. 

   Hanna: I want take your picture for the last time, can? 

   Unknown: sure :D 

   Hanna: okay * took out the camera * 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. * click * 

   Unknown: * giggle *

   Hanna: (o///O)? 

   Unknown: ^_^ 

   Hanna: hmm .. well, I have to go now 

   Unknown: (.......) 

   Hanna: I promise i will come here again after 5 years later 

   Unknown: okay, I'll wait for you in front of the Eiffel tower 

   Hanna: Thank you for waiting me :'D 

   Unknown: * smiling * "

 

What I would regret it for 5 years, I did not know his name

 

Hanna: * sigh * 

Jenny: There's nothing wrong? 

Hanna: nothing :) 

Jenny: oh ...

 

At home:

 

Hanna: I'm tired :( * I lie in bed and asleep * 

 

The next day: 


when I woke up. I saw his picture in my hands

 

Hanna: * puzzled * how this picture in my hand? * Shocked * damn! how can I forget?! I have to meet him! * Put his picture in the closet *

 

Without wasting time, I get to meet him.

 

The Eiffel Tower: 

 

I have reached the Eiffel Tower, but I didn't see a glimpse of him 

 

Hanna: Where is he?

 

It's been two weeks passed, but I still want to go there and wait and wait for him. during 5 weeks went by, I finally give up to await him.

 

Hanna: * sigh * he's will not coming .. * start walking from that place * 

 

At home: 

 

Hanna: .. he .. he will not come and see me again ... I was not supposed to .. believe him.. * crying and falls asleep *

 

"  The Eiffel Tower: 


   Hanna: I will not budge from here until he comes! 

   Unknown: hi ... 

   Hanna: * look at the back * 

   Unknown: * smiling * 

   Hanna: * shocked * you? finally you come too * I hug him * "

 

Suddenly I woke up because I fell out of bed 


Hanna: hmmm ... it was just a dream .... but ... maybe dreams can come true!

 

I rushed to the Eiffel tower and hope he will come. but my expectation was depressed, I waited until the night but he did not come. I feel very frustrated and leave. when I want to leave the place, all of a sudden I noticed he crossed me. I looked back but he does not know me. I wonder, does he have forgotten me? . I remember his face but I can't recall the name. I just watched him disappear from my view. after he disappear, I looked forward again and walked away. he went away and then I took a different path.

 

At home: 


I decided to burn all pictures of him. I will forget him because he forgot me. I started to cry because I want to start a new life when tomorrow will come

 

Hanna: (..........)

 

The next day: 


I busied myself with work to forget him. i search for work and I am very happy that I was able to work in an office. 


Two years later:

 

At home: 


Hanna: today is holiday.. it's nice if there are holidays ... * breathe a sigh of relief * well, I need to tidy my home 


When I tidy the closet, suddenly a picture pieces fell on my foot. then i take the picture.

 

Hanna: * shocked * this is picture of him.. * sigh * why are you still show up in my life? why?  hmm .. I admit I still can't forget you .. I still miss you ..... but why?! why I still can't forget you?! * Scream *

 

I intend to find him at his house because I wanted to see him but i don't know where his house, then i ask the people around that place. who knows, there's someone around his place know him.

 

Hanna: Uncle, you've ever seen this man? * Pointing at the picture * 

Uncle: ohh .. this boy .. he lived in the small lane 

Hanna: oh .. thanks :) 

 

I went to a small hallway and saw a house. then I knock on the door.

 

      * Knock, knock * 


The door was open and I saw an elderly aunt in the house. that aunt looks surprised to see me.

 

Hanna: (......) 

Aunt: erm .. looking for who? 

Hanna: There is this guy living here? * Pointing at the picture *

Aunt: yes, he did live here, please come in 

Hanna: haa .. thanks :) * enter *

 

When I was in the house, I saw a lot of his pictures hanging on the wall. 


Hanna: there's many of his pictures ... 

Aunt: (........) 

Hanna: * looked at that aunt * aunt, Where is he? 

Aunt: * bowed * you just go to his room  * pointing to his room * 

Hanna: okay ... * while going towards the door *

 

then I opened the door. when the door opened, I was very surprised because the walls in his room is filled by a picture frame and that pictures is......

 

Hanna: This is a picture of me ...... 

Aunt: yes .. these pictures he always keep and he didn't want these pictures moved from his room even though he is not in this world anymore ... 

Hanna: no more in this world?? 


I like could not believe what that aunt was said earlier. 


Hanna: w-what you mean? aunt

Aunt: * she looked at me with sad eyes * 

Hanna: .....?

My aunt: he had died two years ago because he had a brain cancer


When that aunt said so, my legs felt weak and I started crying. 


Aunt: forgive me, i does not take care of my own son * he knelt in front of me * 

Hanna: * I can't breathe and my vision began to blacken *

 

1 week later: 


I was in front of the Eiffel tower. I remembering my memories with him.

 

Hanna: * smiles sadly * I still remember the time we met for the first time here * my eyes started tearing * I remember we went out together, you seem happy ... if I don't try to forget you .. you would be here with me * sigh * .. the regret in my mind is useless .. you were gone now.... i know i can't forgiven but i don't know what i can to say.. but I hope you will be happy there :') * starts walking*

" If I can return the time. I will return the time when I look at you and I never looked back and leaving you "

" Jiyong ... I will remember your name forever ....... "