Chapter 8: Jiyong is a biter monster.

The Next Love.

Chapter 8: Jiyong is a biter monster.

Once they arrived to Seoul, Seunghyun took Jiyong to the nearest hospital. The doctor said, the designer had the flu and one side swollen, because he fell against a rock and hit himself hard. So he prescribed tablets for the flu, nasal congestion, headache, cough… and tablets to deflate the swollen side.

       Jiyong hated to be sick and he hated depending on people, now he depended on Seunghyun, who grinned to him deviously. The black haired man drove him to the mansion, Jiyong was sitting backseat and he felt like sleeping when his cell ringed.

       “Hi” he answered “Oh, Seungri! Uh… No! I won’t be in Seoul this week; I’ll be making business oversea. Yes, it’s a shame we can’t meet this week. Thanks, bye” Jiyong hung the phone and sighed heavily.

       “Seungri called you to go out this week?” Seunghyun asked, curious.

       “Yes, but I don’t want him to see me like this, mucus and fever and coughing” Jiyong replied.

       “Wow, in future when you’re two together, you’ll get sick at same point and he’ll have to see you like this and take care of you”

       “Never! I’ll never let Seungri see me… Achoo!!!” Jiyong covered his nose and snorted “Give me napkins”

       “I don’t have more, wait to arrive home”

       “You had to buy them in the drugstore”

       “You said the row was too long” Seunghyun arrived to the mansion and helped Jiyong to get down, then he took him to the bedroom and rested him on the bed “Do you need help to change into pajamas?”

       “You want to see me , ert”

       “No!!!” Seunghyun blushed “Forget it, I’ll sleep in the guest room, if you need help, just scream, you’re good at that”

       “I just want to sleep during these days” Jiyong grabbed the napkins from the night table and cleaned his nose “Just do my chores until I get well, understand, you ape?” Jiyong searched for a notebook in his bag and made a list that handed to Seunghyun “Do everything on the list”

       “Yes, mean master” Seunghyun took the list and left. He expected Jiyong to thank him, but the blond was meaner than ever.

 

Next day, Seunghyun woke up and got ready to do the things on the list.

#1 Take Gaho and Jolie to the park and play with them during one hour.

The mansion was big, so Seunghyun spent one hour looking for the dogs that were hiding in the kitchen. He carried them to the park and played freebee with them during one hour, then the dogs hid again and the writer spent one hour more looking for them.

#2 Bath Gaho and Jolie and brush their hair 100 times.

Seunghyun filled the bathtub, the dogs had their own bathroom, and tried bathing Gaho first, since he looked quiet, however, the dog ran away once he tried putting him into the water and splashed the water against Seunghyun. And Jolie wasn’t easier, the little dog jumped inside and out of the bathtub and left footprints everywhere.

#3 Feed Gaho and Jolie.

The dogs were used to eat first class meat, so Seunghyun had to cook beef for them and once he finished those chores, he thought he had to feed the designer too. So for the first time in the whole day he went to the bedroom and stepped in stealthily.

       “Hey, Ji” Seunghyun shook the blond’s shoulder.

       “What do you want?” he replied, sleepy.

       “Are you hungry? It’s lunch time”

       “I feel like eating Cordon Bleu”

       “Uh, I’ll call to what restaurant?”

       “Just make it by yourself, there’s a book of recipes in the kitchen”

       “Are you kidding me?” the black haired man sighed and went to the kitchen, he wasn’t high class chef, he was a writer that ate junk food. The Cordon Bleu thing seemed hard to prepare, but he did it anyway.

#4 Make the laundry.

The easiest thing on earth was putting clothes into a washing machine, however, when Seunghyun met Jiyong’s underwear, he just could breathe hard and blush. There were briefs, boxers and thongs. Seunghyun made the laundry with close eyes.

#5 Go to the doctor for the medical tests Jiyong made last night.

Seunghyun went by bus, because Jiyong wasn’t letting him drive his expensive car, then Seunghyun spent two hours to arrive to the hospital and when he returned home, Jiyong looked awake and alert and played with his dogs in the living room.

       “Here are the tests” Seunghyun showed him the envelope.

       “Read them to me” Jiyong said as he patted Gaho’s head.

       The older opened the envelope and read them.

       “You’re healthy, you have to take vitamins and you’re two months pregnant”

       “I’m what?!” Jiyong replied in shock “How can I be pregnant being a man?!” he snatched the papers and inspected them “Here is saying Kang Jiyoung!!! No Kwon Jiyong!!!”

       “Oh gosh, I think I took the wrong envelope” Seunghyun replied.

       “What kind of writer are you that doesn’t know read well?!” Jiyong yelled and threw the papers to him.

       “I guess I’ll go to the hospital again” he said and placed the paper into the envelope and walked to the door.

       “In your way to home, buy ice cream!!!” Jiyong demanded as Seunghyun ran away before the dragon started spitting fire.

 

Kang Jiyoung was a nice girl, so she didn’t get mad when Seunghyun explained the confusion to her. The nice news was Jiyong wasn’t in danger, he only had flu. The bad news was Seunghyun forgot about asking the designer the flavor of the ice cream he wanted and he didn’t want to go to the store twice, so he bought a lot of different flavors of ice cream and prayed for Jiyong to like one.

       Seunghyun returned to the mansion and Jiyong was on bed again, he left three bags of ice cream on the night table and Jiyong gave him a glare.

       “You took too long!!!” Jiyong said and checked the bags.

       “If you don’t want to be alone, just tell me” Seunghyun sighed “I won’t let you, ok? Eat your ice cream. I’ll go for the medicine” he left the room and Jiyong placed his hands on his face, since he blushed badly, because of the things the older said, nobody was so nice with him, just his parents, sister and Youngbae (no one of them knew he was sick though)

       “Of course the caveman is nice to me, I’ll give him 100.000 dollars” Jiyong said and took the vanilla ice cream “Grrr, the beast didn’t bring a spoon!” he got up from the bed and walked outside, he heard the phone ringing, but Seunghyun answered, so he went to the kitchen for the spoon.

       Later, they met in the bedroom; Jiyong was eating ice cream as Seunghyun placed the medicine on the table.

       “Who called?”

       “Some man named Hyunsuk, he asked for you to go to his office, but I said you couldn’t, because you’re sick”

       “What did you say?! He’s my mentor!!! I have to see him even if I’m dead!!!” Jiyong left the ice cream on the bed, not caring about his luxurious sheets, and ran to the closet for clothes.

       “You can’t go!!! You’re sick!!! Doctor said you have to stay in bed!!!”

       Jiyong took off his clothes, not caring Seunghyun was with him and could see his ness, then Jiyong dressed jeans and tee and jacket and ran to the door. Seunghyun yelled in frustration and ran after him, Jiyong went out the mansion and ran through the garden towards the garage for his car, then Seunghyun found a soccer’s ball in the way and kicked it hard to Jiyong, the ball hit the blond’s head making him to fall against the grass.

       “You won’t go anyway!!!” Seunghyun said and knelt trying to make Jiyong get up.

       “I have to go to YG’s office!!! My job!!!”

       “Go tomorrow or when you’re feeling good”

       “Cough, cough, I don’t care, I have to… cough, achoo, cough, achoo, now!!!”

       Seunghyun was on Jiyong and Jiyong fought with him to move away and reach the garage.

       “You can’t!!! It’s going to rain!!! You don’t even have a umbrella!!!”

       “Help, cough, achoo!!! A criminal is touching me!!!”

       “Don’t say that!!! I’m just concerned”

       Suddenly, one old man entered to the mansion and stopped before the men fighting in the grass.

       “What’s happening?” the old man asked seriously. 

       The men stopped arguing and looked up the stranger.

       “Hyunsuk!” Jiyong replied, embarrassed. He pushed Seunghyun aside and got up clumsily.

       “Hi, your friend told me you were sick, so I decided to come to visit you instead of making you to go to my office”

       “I’m not achoo!!! Just a bit” Jiyong said, tired “Can we talk inside?”

       “Of course, it’s raining” Hyunsuk said and they went inside, Seunghyun followed them.

       “Go to make tea for Hyunsuk-nim” Jiyong said to Seunghyun and the man obeyed while the visit and the designer took sit in the living room.

       “First I want to praise you for your collection” Hyunsuk said.

       “Thank you, I feel it missed something though” the blond confessed “I’m already making my collection for the Valentine’s Day”

       “I’ve heard that!” Hyunsuk exclaimed excited “This time you’ll design clothes and rings for couples too, right?”

       “Yes. I’ve never made jewelries before, so the couple ring is challenging”

       “Here’s the tea” Seunghyun showed up with cups and teapot.

       “This young man is your boyfriend?” Hyunsuk asked, fascinated.

       “Ah?” Jiyong dropped the jaw in confusion.

       “I couldn’t go to your runway, but I saw the news, everybody’s still taking about the new male model and the rumors say it’s your boyfriend”

       “Ha, ha, ha… Yes… My boyfriend…” Jiyong cried “Choi Seunghyun”

       “Perfect, I came here to talk about Seunghyun-ah” Hyunsuk said “You know I’m working with a new designer, Nam Taehyun”

       “Yeah, he’s a sensation” Jiyong smiled. Not better than me, ha.

       “He’s working a collection for men clothing and he’s looking for a male model, all the agencies showed him every model, you know, but he doesn’t like them, then he saw your runway by TV and fell in love with Seunghyun-ah” Hyunsuk said “Can you lend me Seunghyun-ah for Nam Taehyun’s collection?”

       “But he’s mine” Jiyong replied like a five years old.

       “I know, ha, ha, it’s your boyfriend, I’m just asking for him to model Nam Taehyun’s clothes!”

       “Mmm…”

       “I’ll pay 1.000 dollars one hour” Hyunsuk said.

       “I’m in!” Seunghyun exclaimed, he was disinterested until he heard the money calling, he never earned 1.000 dollars one hour, so he was enthusiastic.

       “I’m your boyfriend, you have to ask me first!” Jiyong said.

       “My boyfriend, not my mom” Seunghyun said.

       “Seunghyun already said yes, so let’s go to YG’s building next week and meet Taehyun” the old man smiled big.

       “Of course!!!” Seunghyun replied eagerly.

       “I have to leave now” the man said “Jiyong-ah, please, take care of yourself, you don’t need it though. It seems Seunghyun is taking very well of you. And it’s fine to argue sometimes, see, Eunju and me always argue, married couples make that”

       “We aren’t married couple” Jiyong and Seunghyun said in shock.

       “I think otherwise” Hyunsuk took a card from his pocket and offered it to Jiyong “It’s a good therapist for relationship counseling” the man left and the lovers stayed in silence.

       Jiyong observed the card and smiled mischievously.

       “Let’s go to that therapist tomorrow” Jiyong said.

       “Why? We aren’t couple” Seunghyun replied “Why didn’t you say the truth to Hyunsuk-ssi, you two seem good friends”

       “I don’t want people to think I’m sad for paying a man to pretend to be my boyfriend to stalk my school’s love”

       “At least you accept it” Seunghyun replied.

       “Whatever, if we can convince the therapist we’re couple, everybody and Seungri will be convinced too!”

       “Fine… Now take your medicine” Seunghyun drew Jiyong to the bedroom and grabbed one green pill for the flu and one orange for the swollen side.

       “I hate it!” Jiyong covered the mouth, but Seunghyun seized his hands and pushed the medicine inside. Jiyong hated the medicine, so he bit Seunghyun’s fingers.

       “I can’t believe you’ve bitten me, biter monster!”

       “I hate this!” Jiyong yelled and drank water.

       “Just sleep, I’ll return in eight hours to make you take the medicine”

       “Return and I'll bite you everywhere!!!”

        Seunghyun ignored the threatening and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

therapist and nam taehyun coming soon... if nam falls for seunghyunie... what will jiyong do? ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ