#NOTICE#

Vixen Graphics -- closed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NOTICE#

Isn't it always a little scary when you see that I've a new notice?

If you've been checking the status for Batch 4, you might realize that I've stated there's no Batch 5 for the time being. That's right, I intend to go on a short hiatus with Vixen Graphics. I can't even believe it myself because you know, I've only done 40 posters and I need to take a break already???

As I've mentioned sometime before, I've gotten way too busy with work and as a result Batch 3 and 4 took forever to complete. Some of the requests I completed didn't even look as good. I feel so guilty and sorry to all of you. 

I thought that after I'm done with this huge project at work, I'd be able to breathe a little more and have more free time, but multiple small projects landed on my laps instead which all equates to the same stress as a huge project gave. At one point I was always throwing up and I don't think that is a good sign for my health at all.

I think I'll be back. I have to be, I don't really think I can stay away from photoshop for long. But I can't promise when and I don't know when that will be. 
In the meantime, my inbox is always open to personal requests. Just PM me and I'll see what I can do. No promises on that though!

Hope to be back really soon and when I'm back let's have a really good time together again!

Hopebunny <3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter