Final

Little Gyu

A/N: i've warned you this contains an overly greasy Pedo-Nam ahead lol

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~

               Rays of sunlight come through a window of a small room, waking up a little boy from his deep slumber. His small eyes blink cutely, realizing that it’s already morning. He grunts cutely and rolls on his bed couple of times before looking at a dino-themed clock that his uncle bought for him, it shows 7.23am.

               The boy suddenly jumps from his bed; his favorite Sunday cartoon will start soon. His feet found hamster slippers from under his bed and runs to the bedroom door. The bedroom is located on the second floor of a simple yet modern two storey house. The little feet carefully run down the stairs near the boy’s bedroom, heading to the TV room.

               Unfortunately in the last two steps, he trips on his foot and nearly falls if not for two strong hands holding his own up.

               “Whoa… easy there, little boy!” says the owner of the strong hands. The older man holds him up securely in his hands before pinching the little boy’s cute straight nose. “I told you not to run down the stairs like that, right?” The older coos at how the kid pouts.

               “I have carefully run! I was about to jump and do a salto like… OH MY GOD, The Almighty Foxboy is almost starting!!” the little boy exclaims while trying to get out from the man’s embrace. He needs to be in front of the TV now. Watching the younger struggles to get out, the man only chuckles.

               He then walks to TV room and puts the boy on the sofa, which the boy so eagerly jumps on. With the remote in his small hand and a plushie resembles a man with weird bright red-orange costume and a helmet picturing a fox in his other hand (the man took it from the coffee table on the way to the TV room), he sits giddily. The TV is showing the start of the cartoon about blessed-by-fox-god-or-something superhero the boy loves so much, his small mouth chanting the opening song like a mantra.

               The man knows when the boy is too absorbed by the cartoon that he would ignore his surroundings. His little baby is really too cute. He lets out a chuckle and decides to go back to the kitchen and finishes making breakfast.

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~

               Done with the cartoon about 30 minutes later, the little boy goes back to upstairs to wash his face and brush his teeth. After that he comes back down quickly, his nose catches a delicious smell from the kitchen. He peeks from the path that connects the hallway and the kitchen, watching the older man prepares their breakfast.

               “Oh, Gyu! You’re done? Have you brush your teeth?” asks the man. He turns to the slightly hiding boy who peeks at him with his small cute eyes. The boy nods and shows his row of clean teeth.

               “Good boy. Now come here and give me a kiss…” the man gives a kissy face at him. The boy, Gyu, cringes at the man’s attitude.

               “Ewww, No!” he declines, but walks towards the man. He goes past the man and sits on the chair facing his breakfast. The man cooked his favorite meals, a plate of omurice with bacon and cheese on top. Don’t forget about his favorite strawberry milk in his Foxboy mug. Seeing his breakfast, he his bottom lips ready to dig in.

               The man takes a seat in front of him with dejected look without the younger care, because Gyu had already stuffed his small mouth with food. The disappointed feeling washed away when he sees how the younger’s chubby cheeks become rounder by the amount of food that goes in. The older reaches across the table and pinch Gyu’s cheeks, earning a growl from the little boy. He warns the boy to eat slowly or else he get choked.

               After finishing his breakfast, Gyu looks around the house realizing that it’s too silent. “Where are Umma and Seong-ie?” he asks.

               “Uh well, they went out for a while, your Umma said that I have to look after you until they go home,” the man claps in childish way, “so we can use today as bonding time, yay!”

               The horror look on the boy face makes the man pout, feels hurt by the rejection. “What’s with that face, Gyu?”

               “So, Umma left me alone with you? The ‘pedo-bear’?” asks Gyu as dramatically as a seven-years-old boy can be. The man glares at the nickname. He thrashes around on his seat; Gyu wonders if the man in front of him is older than him.

               “Ya! Don’t talk to me like that! Who told you about that word?? It’s not something nice to accuse an adult. I’m not a ‘pedo’!! Do you even know what ‘pedo’ means??”

               Gyu side-eyes the man, “Myungie-ahjussi told me that a ‘pedo’ is an adult that loves kids too much they acting weird, like what you do to me and Seong-ie.” He deadpans.

               The man stops his thrashing and sniffs, “But I’m not that kind of adult! It’s normal for me to love you and Seong-ie because you both are my precious.”

               “I knew I should ban you to get close to Myungsoo-ahjussi, he really is a bad influence.”

               “Yaaah~ but Myungie-ahjussi is fuuuu~n, why you resist me to befriend with him!” Now it’s the boy who thrashes around. Gyu tries to look intimidating by crossing his arm in front of his chest and glares, which does the opposite to the now grinning man.

               “AWWW~ Gyu-ah~ Why so cuteeeee~” squeals the man, forgetting about the quarrel and trying to jump across the table to hug the boy. Sensing that the man are going to do something crazy, the boy hops from his seat and runs out the kitchen, screaming in high-pitched voice, “Don’t touch me you pedo-beaaaar!!!”

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~

               After the ruckus ended with the man successfully hug the poor kid and tickling war, they are lying on the TV room’s covered-with-rug floor, trying to collect their breaths. The boy yawns, tired after getting tickled by the older.

               “Aigo, Gyu, it’s still a quarter past nine and you already tired? You’re going to be a fat lazy hamster when you grow up…” jokes the man, turning from lying position to lying on his stomach. He the caramel hair on top of the sleepy boy’s hair. The said boy only grumbles.

               “Aww, my baby hamster is so cute!” the boy lost count at how many times the older let out unmanly squeals and pinches his cheeks today. He used to it, though. The older man always abuses his cheeks. Really is a pedo-bear. Being a seven-years-old boy is hard when you have a man like this around you.

               “Yaa~ stop it! My cheeks hurt!” says Gyu with pouty lips. Seeing the pout, the man only squeals more and kisses the round cheek.

               The boy stands up abruptly, “EEEEWWWW”

               The man looks up and juts out his thick lips, “Why, Gyu, you used to like my kiss~” he kicks around on the floor.

               Gyu’s eyebrow twitches; annoyed by the man’s childishness. He kicks the man in the stomach while muttering ‘babo’ several times. The kicks aren’t that hard but make the man wailing. The man grasps the boy’s leg and tackles him to the floor. Gyu giggles and they start the tickling war again.

               When they stop, the older is hugging the smaller body on his lap while he sits cross-legged on the rug. “Uh, I miss the old Gyu, he likes my kisses so much until he can’t sleep without my kiss on his forehead.” says the man in child-like voice.

               The boy grunts and covers his blushing face, “It was in the past, I’ve grown up now! Kisses are for babies and lovers.”

               “But you always be my precious baby, Gyu~” the man tries to kiss Gyu’s cheek but the latter shies away from him. His attempts fail though, because he still in the man’s lap.

               “You said that too to Seong-ie and Umma! So greasy!” Gyu puffs out his cheeks; cue the man squeal.

               “Aww, is my baby Gyu jealous? You three are my precious babies in the world~” he swings the small boy and peppers kisses all over the boy’s left side of his face. The poor Gyu keeps shying away while giggling.

               Suddenly they hear the front door opening followed by melodious voices, “We’re home!”

               Gyu bites the man’s hand hard and jumps out from the man’s lap, leaving the older cries at his throbbing hand. He runs to the front door afterwards, welcoming his Umma, “Ummaaaaaa, that babo-hyun is being stupid!”

               His ‘Umma’ looks at him in displeasure, “Gyuhyun! How many times I told you not to call your dad ‘Babo’! It’s a harsh word. And stop calling me Umma, I’m your Appa too!” scolds his ‘Umma’ while trying to remove a smaller-than-Gyu boy’s shoes in the person’s embrace.

               Gyu forgets that his ‘Umma’ nags a lot. He hugs the taller body’s leg and buries his face on the thighs, mumbling, “Uh… but daddy Hyunnie is a babo~”

               The ‘Umma’ looks down and sighs. He-yes, it is a he- tries to pat the mumbling boy’s head but end up struggling to balance the other boy in his arms who were giggling all this time. But soon the other boy is taken from his embrace to another man’s.

               “Welcome home, Sunggyu…” says the other man, Woohyun, with his signature greasy smile. Woohyun turns to the boy who now is placed in his embrace, “…and you too, Seongwoo.” earning a cute giggle from the youngest boy in the room.

               Sunggyu lifts up Gyuhyun so now both of them have one boy in their embrace. He eyes the man beside him, “What did you do to Gyu? Ah, wait, don’t tell me. You should stop being overly greasy to us, Hyunnie, it scares the boys!”

               Woohyun only chuckles, “But you all like it, though. That’s the only way I show my love for our family.”

               The two Gyu cringe and mutter ‘babo’ identically, and walk past Woohyun to the TV room. The latter whines at the same response and mentions that the older Gyu had stated not to use the B-word.

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~

               “So how’s Seongwoo?” asks Woohyun after they settled on the sofa. The boys are on the rug; Gyuhyun, the seven-years-old boy, is trying to explain how to play the new robot Seongwoo, his five-years-old brother, bought when he and Sunggyu went home.

               Sunggyu stretches and yawns, similarly to how Gyuhyun yawned before, then plops his head on the man’s shoulder. “He’s good; the doctor said that tomorrow he can go to kindergarten again.” he says as he picking specks on his spouse’s trouser.

               In the middle of this week, their youngest son had caught some sort of high fever and had taken to the Emergency Room. Luckily the fever subsided after three days staying in the hospital. All that time, it was Woohyun who accompanied the little Seongwoo in the hospital because Sunggyu had load of works to be done this week. Today, the older took Seongwoo to do some check-ups with their family doctor to make sure he’s healthy.

               Woohyun lets out a breath of relief after hearing the good news. It pained Woohyun to see his baby boy struggled with sickness. He unconsciously rubs the side of his spouse’s body, calming both of them.

               “Gyu said that you were being annoying today… stop bothering him…” nags Sunggyu.

               “Well, his reaction resembles yours. He just like the exact copy of you, I can’t help but teasing him more.”

               Sunggyu lightly punches the other’s arm. “And so does Seongwoo, he resembles you a lot. You know what; he threw a pickup line to our doctor today.”

               “Really? He learns from the best then…” says Woohyun proudly.

               “Ew, you’re a bad influence to our babies!”

               “But my greasiness is my way to get you, don’t you agree?” Woohyun wriggles his eyebrows. He turns Sunggyu so now their faces are facing each others.

               “Wow, aren’t you full of yourself?” Sunggyu gets closer that their noses touch.

               “I have proofed it…”

               They are about to kiss when Gyuhyun shrieks, “EWWW Umma, Appa! There are kids in this room!”

               The adults throw apologetic smile towards their children who are covering their eyes. Sunggyu tells Gyuhyun to stop call him ‘Umma’ which the boy ignores. Woohyun only laughs when suddenly…

               “If Umma and Appa are going to bed and make us a new dongsaeng, please make it a boy again…” says the youngest innocently. His statement, though, makes the others froze.

               “SEONGWOOOOO!”

~(ㅇㅂㅇ)~


A/N: done lol, I hope you all like it ^^

i have this written in my prompt document for so long, i even made the fanart first lol. but i haven't had courage to write this because i can't start a story, you can all see my story opening is lame lol.

Do you like the plot twist?

here is the other surprise~ Nam's family~

it's a mess, i know lol. look at Sunggyu's arm, it's a bit messed up with Seongwoo's knee. i forgot to erase that ><