CHAPTER 18 SECRET WEDDING PROPOSAL

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 18 SECRET WEDDING PROPOSAL
 
 
Everything is perfectly fine since me and Chel got back together, I feel complete and contented. Waking up every morning with her by my side is priceless. Two and a half months passed by just like a snap of a finger, time flies when i'm with her and time seems stop when we're apart. Just like now she's in Madrid Spain with her parents for their 50th wedding anniversary. I want to come with them but I know its a family affair, 1 week without her is a disaster for me so here I am trying to busied myself by writing songs.
 
 
 
"She will be away for a week, what's with the long face?" Teddy hyung teases me. Who doesn't? I keep whining to everyone about my dilemma.
 
 
"Hyung can you please stop it?" I look at him with puffy eyes. "I miss her terribly." I make a sad face still looking at hyung.
 
 
"You're creeping me out." He kick the swivel chair i'm sitting, away from him.
 
 
"Hyung, you know that we just got back together."
 
 
"Its been months since that happen." He chuckles. "You're worst than Big Seung Hyun."
 
 
"That hyung of mine is the worst." I said.
 
 
"No he's not." He smirks. "He even have a child with Carla that time but he never acted like what you're doing."
 
 
"I just miss my baby." I sigh.
 
 
"Why don't you follow her?"
 
 
"Hyung, its a family trip and its been a long time since she bond with them."
 
 
"So stop whining and acting like a kid."
 
 
 
I sigh and stare at the computer screen trying to focus on my work, i'm writing a song for her, its all about my feelings for her that I want the whole world to know. What if someone ask me if i'm dating and I say YES? I think that will be a great idea. I mean the only thing that's left in our relationship is marriage, maybe after Daesung and Martha's wedding I will proposed to her. I'll just think on how and where to proposed, I smile then call her.
 
 
 
"Hi baby, I love you." She answered that made me smile.
 
 
"I love and miss you so much." I replied.
 
 
"How are you baby?" She asked me happily.
 
 
"Good. Missing you terribly. You?"
 
 
"Same as yours." She sighs.
 
 
"How's the vacation?" I asked.
 
 
"Good. They're loving the place."
 
 
"That's good to hear, please come home." I plead.
 
 
"3 more days baby." She said. "You know that I miss them badly right?"
 
 
"I know."
 
 
"I love you. I have to go. I'll call you later."
 
 
"I love you too. Take care."
 
 
"I will. Bye."
 
 
"Bye." I said and she hangs up. Inspiration lashes my whole body, my hands type non-stop. Lyrics keep on running my mind and after an hour the song is finally finish.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Hyung." I shout and flop myself on the couch. "Carla"
 
 
"You shout as if this is your house." Hyung emerges from the kitchen while tossing me a can of beer.
 
 
"What's with the luggage? Going somewhere?" I open the can of beer and drink it.
 
 
"Jeju." Hyung simply said flopping his self on the couch as well. "The kids wanted to go their before going to Busan."
 
 
"Is it great to have your own family?" I suddenly ask.
 
 
"Of course." He said. "Waking up with my wife beside me everyday is divine plus the three kids. They're a blessing to us."
 
 
"Isn't it hard hyung?"
 
 
"I love them so that hardship part don't exist." He drink his beer. "Why?"
 
 
"The responsibilities are scary." I look at him.
 
 
"Yes, of course. At first but that's a part of getting married and having a family of your own." He open another beer then look at me with wide eyes. "Why? Don't tell me you're planning to get married?"
 
 
"Its just a plan." I respond.
 
 
"I'll be honest with you, think it hard. Think a million times before asking her."
 
 
"How about you hyung, how many times do you think before finally realized that you want to marry Carla?"
 
 
"I know from the beginning that I would end up with her." He responds. "Remember i'm supposed to proposd to her before she returns to Manila."
 
 
"That's what I feel with Chel?" I smile.
 
 
"She cheated on you." Hyung look at me. "My wife is different from Chel."
 
 
"But what we feel towards them are the same." I smile." I will proposed to her after Daesung's wedding."
 
 
"Are you ing serious?" Hyung bolt upright. "Can you ing think first?"
 
 
"I've already made up my mind." I smile. "I'll set everything up after the wedding and all of you will help me."
 
 
"No ing way." He strongly say. "Ouch!" A shoe lands on his head. I think it's Soju's shoes. "Ouch!" Then another one. "Jagiya, it hurts."
 
 
"Watch your language Choi." Carla slaps lightly hyung's mouth.
 
 
"Arasso. Arasso. Stop! It hurts." Hyung pleads. "I'm sorry." I chuckle. If the world can see this situation they will be amazed, he's a badass on the stage as T.O.P and badass in the movies as Choi Seung Hyun but when it comes to his family he's just a slave.
 
 
"You want to come with us Jiyong?" Carla ask.
 
 
"I'll think about it." I said. "What time is your flight?"
 
 
"Tomorrow morning."
 
 
"Where's the kids?" I ask.
 
 
"Watching cartoons." Carla answered.
 
 
"For the first time our house is quiet and they don't bother us but you're ruining our moment." Hyung scowls.
 
 
"Can I stay here for the night?" I smile, pissing my beloved hyung. "Let's drink."
 
 
"Yah! Go home and drink by yourself." Hyung shouts and that earns him another smack on the head. "Ouch! Jagiya, stop hitting me please."
 
 
"Then don't shout." She said. My phone rings and it's Danny hyung.
 
 
 
"Hyung... Why?... Sure... Hold on for a second..." I stand up.
 
 
 
I'll leave now." I bow at them then resume talking to Danny hyung.
 
 
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
I drag the last two luggage inside our house here in Jeju, I really don't know what's inside Baby love and Marty's suite case, it feels like they packed the whole closet. Next time I won't allow them to packed by themselves, I think my arms will fall off. I sneak upstairs to my office while the kids and jagiya are in the balcony, I lit a cigarette then sit on my swivel chair while watching my family playing on the trampoline, bouncing up and down while laughing.
 
 
 
My mind drifted to Jiyong's confession that he's ready to settle down with Chel. My honest opinion about that is Jiyong need to think about it over and over again, I know I don't have the right to tell him what to do but what she did to Jiyong is somewhat unforgivable. Jiyong have plans, he's not a perfect boyfriend but I know that he really loves Chel. I don't like to be the villain in this love story but i'm just worried for my brother from another mother and father.
 
 
 
"Daddy..." My kids shouts, still jumping on the trampoline.
 
 
"Daddy! Let's play." My baby love shouts, the three of them are looking up on me. I stab my cigarette on the ashtray then went out to join them. Me and jagiya just watch the three kids enjoying.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Maru holds a handful of my shirt, following me around the house. Me and jagiya are preparing the table for dinner. I can't move freely because of the little man who's tugging along with me everywhere, actually I like it I hope my daughters will be like him, always want me to be on they're side but I know the time will come that they will dcide for themselves.
 
 
 
"Who's that?" Me and Carla look at each other when the doorbell rings.
 
 
"Do you invite someone?" Carla stare at me.
 
 
"No one." I shake my head.
 
 
"I'll open it." She went to open the door, it's Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung. "What are you doing here?"
 
 
"You invite me to come right?" Jiyong look at my wife. "So i'm here now." He smiles.
 
 
"I thought you decline." I said dragging Maru with me, going to the living room.
 
 
"What's up with that guy?" Youngbae points to my baby boy.
 
 
"He can't get enough of me." I chuckle and carry Maru.
 
 
"We wanted to drag maknae here but he's not answering his phone." Daesung said. "Where's Soju and Marty?"
 
 
"In the trampoline with Xyza." Jagiya said. "While maknae is sleeping upstairs."
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"They arrive this afternoon." I said. "Let's eat."
 
 
 
Jagiya called the two kids and Xyza while Youngabe wake Suengri up in a harsh way making the maknae flip out. We all gather in the dining room eating what my umma cook, every time we go here with the kids umma always make something for them. Good thing the boys bring red wine and food for us to share.
 
 
 
After dinner Jiyong told me that he need to talk to the four of us, for sure something about that proposal thing. I can sense that the three guys will be shocked as hell about what he plans for his future with Chel but there is a catch, he said that my wife and Xyza shouldn't found out.
 
 
 
"Bye" I heard my wife say as her lips touch my temple.
 
 
"Where are you going?"
 
 
"You told me that Jiyong wanted to talk to the four of you right?" Jiyong nodded at her. "So me and Xyza will go out."
 
 
"Right." Xyza butted in.
 
 
"Can I know where will you go?"
 
 
"Drink." She simply said. "The waiter will just call you if you need to pick me up because I passed out."
 
 
"Yah!"
 
 
"Bye" They wave at us. "Look out for the kids okay." She said and leave.
 
 
"So let's get down to business." I look at Jiyong. "Start talking Jiyong." I said and he smile genuinely at us.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
My baby came back from her trip to Spain with her parents but she's now busy with work, Daesung and Martha's wedding is more than a month from today. Xyza and her team are working double time to finish the new Dolce Vita in time, I feel sorry for her. Most of the time she will stay in the hotel then will go straight to the pension, she's really a hard working girl, she earns every cent from scratch. 
 
 
 
"Baby, I have to go." She crawl on the bed and kiss my lips. "Are you staying here all day?"
 
 
"No! I'm going to YGE later."
 
 
"Okay! See you tonight."
 
 
"I love you."
 
 
"I love you too." She stand sup and leave the house. After a few hours of tossing and turning in our bed I finally drag myself to the kitchen to eat, i'm just waiting for my manager then we will go to YGE.
 
 
 
 
When my manager arrive he give me a package from Danny hyung, I smile as I open the package excusing myself then went to our bedroom. After checking the package and taking a shower we went to YGE, the three members are ther except to hyung who is always late.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I stretch my arms as soon as I got out of the car, smelling the fresh air, seeing my Appa and Umma talking to the pension guests. After YGE I decided to go here to check on the new Dolce Vita, I also heard Xyza spend the night here since she's not needed in Busan for another day.
 
 
 
"The pension is looking good." I stand beside her.
 
 
"You're here. She glanced at me then back at the plan of the pension. "Aren't you busy?"
 
 
"Daesung is freaking out." I chuckle.
 
 
"Xyza as well."
 
 
"The pension is almost done."
 
 
"Yup! They will paint the whole pension starting next week."
 
 
"You really know what you'r doing huh?" I look at her and smile.
 
 
"Of course." She beams at me . "Because the owner of this pension will pay me double." She smile sweetly at me. "Maybe triple." She continues.
 
 
"Double? That can happen." I cross my arms on my chest. "But triple? Dream on." I smirk, she just scowl at me. "Can we go inside?"
 
 
"Yup! But wear one of this." She tap her head, she's wearing a hard hat. As we enter the pension Mr. Chan approach us and he started to tell me the progress of the whole project. Mr. Chan and Xyza are a perfect match, at least in their job, they really exceeded my expectations even Umma and Appa  really like the outcome of the pension.
 
 
 
"Umma, the boys will be here later." After I roam around the pension umma prepared snacks for us.
 
 
"Are you all going to stay for the night?" Umma ask.
 
 
"Yes so you and appa can go home, we will take care of the pension until tomorrow morning."
 
 
"Okay!" Umma said. "There's a lot of food in the fridge."
 
 
"Don't worry umma the boys will also bring food for us."
 
 
"Good thing we don't have guest for tonight until tomorrow."
 
 
"Daesung is freaking out because of the wedding." I chuckle.
 
 
"How about you Xyza when will you get married?" Umma suddnely ask Xyza.
 
 
"I don't have time to deal with my love life Mrs. Kwon."
 
 
"No one ask her for a date." I chuckle.
 
 
"How about the guy who drop you off yesterday?"
 
 
"Guy?" I ask but neither of them answer me.
 
 
"Were not dating." Xyza shakes her head. "He's my Boss."
 
 
"Boss?" I asked again. "Jared?"
 
 
"No!" Umma shakes her head. "Tyrese. Right? His name is Tyrese."
 
 
"Yes, he's my boss." Xyza answered.
 
 
"When this happen?" I ask but again they ignore me.
 
 
"Yesterday. You're not listening my son." Time stood still every time I hear his name, so after Chel, he's messing with Xyza now.
 
 
"Yeobo, let's go." Appa shouts.
 
 
"We have to go." Umma look at me. Me and Xyza bow before they leave.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Go with Manager Kim now." I look at Xyza.
 
 
"What?" She look confused then look at Suengri.
 
 
"Sorry sweetheart. It's a boys night out, no girls allowed."
 
 
"But I need to supervised my crew tomorrow." She reasoned out.
 
 
"Just go back tomorrow morning." I said. "Manager Kim will fetch you."
 
 
"But." She didn't finish what she's about to say because I scoop her up and I walk towards the car. "Yah put me down" She shouts. I slowly put her down in front of the car door.
 
 
"Hyung, bring her to the villa. Gian is waiting for her."
 
 
"Are you kidding me dude?" She's irritated. Shouting again.
 
 
"Shhhh. You're hurting my eardrums." I said. "Go inside, see you tomorrow." She hops inside the car without a word.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"I'm still confused what are we doing here?" Youngbae said as the five of us enter the pension.
 
 
"I need to consult something from all of you." I smile and lead them to the other side of the pension. Umma prepared food for us, even meat that we can grill and of course some wine and beer. I call Chel first and told her that i'm going to spend the night here in the pension with the boys.
 
 
"What are you going to consult with us?" Hyung ask. I smile again and I start talking to them.