Despair

The Darkness in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV:

I held up the kitchen knife in the air, seeing it dazzling from it reflecting tiny rays of light from the silver-plated blade. Small cracks between the curtains allowed some rays of light to pass through; dust particles were distinct between the beams. The room was dark as I made it, the bed that was once upright was now over-turned from my previous out-rages. Books and stationeries were scrambled on the floor messily and the whole room was a mess. My hair was a mess and my cheeks were stained with my own tears.

The blade was shiny as it was sharp to serve one purpose, recalibration of my past. I placed it right on top of my wrist and waited, but for what was I waiting for? Feelings and emotions ran through my nervous system as I contemplated with myself whether my next move was worth it, but then again I had nothing to lose. A quick slit on the wrist was all it needed. It was first colourless as the cut began to take form on my deligate skin. The cut wasn’t a deep one, neither was it shallow, but it was enough to inflict some sort of pain. Blood began oozing out of the wound as I stared at it in awe, how can such a complex part of the human body be so intelligently created, yet so vulnerable? The bleeding did not stop until a few seconds afterward. I held the dangerous blade above my wrist once more, reminiscing the past as I did so.

How I couldn’t save my parents from the horrible robbers, I was way too innocent and afraid to do any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter