Chapter 1

How far can love go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning in the Byun's house but you could already hear a ruckus coming from upstairs, specifically, to a certain Byun Baekhyun's room. Loud footsteps can be heard, there's running, jumping, and a little bit of screaming. Someone is really hyped at this early hour. Well, no one in the household was surprised. It happens every year at this time, opening of school year.

"Yah Baekhyunnie, why don't you calm down, okay? You're like tearing down the place honey..." his mom cooed, trying to calm the excited one. "Its just school, okay? You always go every year."

Before he could happily answer, his brother brother appeared from his room while reading the newspaper, " Yeah. And I don't get why are you always so excited. It not like you have good grades or what." His brother muttered with an obviously failure on hiding his ty grin, obviously teasing his little brother.

"Ehhh! Hyunggg!" Baekhyun could only sadly pout at his big brother.

"Nahhh! I'm just kidding kiddo!" He ruffled Baekhyun's hair. " I know you always do good." His hyung added with a big smile on his face.

"Baekhyun! Hurry up now! You'll be late for school!" He heard his appa called him from the kitchen table. He quickly settled on his seat and dig on the breakfast that his mom mom prepared for him.

"Now son, what year are you in this year?" His appa asked him while sipping on his coffee.

"Senior year appa!" He answered brightly, showing the excit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter