~.~

EXO Drabbles

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqGNwb3tsew&list=FLafWwf_G0rLprmvTohmrcag
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqGNwb3tsew

Kevin Jay (Cover) - Happily Ever After      (Kaisoo)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyungsoo’s hands lightly gripped the railing as he looked into the night sky. The stars were shining brightly, accompanying the rays of the silver moonlight.

Kai stood behind Kyungsoo, watching him stand outside on the balcony, staring into the open sky. He smiled and walked up to him, casually wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo’s frame. Kyungsoo pointed to the sky as Kai put his chin on his shoulder.

“It’s almost time Kai, it’s almost time.” Kyungsoo whispered softly. Kai smiled to himself. Honestly, he was just excited as his hyung, but he never said that.

Suddenly, bright lights filled the sky and lit up everything around them. Kyungsoo called out excitedly and turned in Kai’s arms to face him.

“It’s perfect, isn’t it? It’s just as beautiful as I told you it would be.” He smiled and gently pulled on Kai’s neck to lower him and place him into a soft kiss. Celebrating, popping and shouts could be heard in the distance, but that didn’t matter to either of them. This was their moment, a perfect moment that they shared together.

They both turned and looked into the sky once more. The last of the fireworks went off, then all went dark once more.

“Yes, it was perfect Kyungsoo.”

 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of5uwm5iq7Q

Jin – Gone       (Xiuchen)                          

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I stood in the rain with clothes soaked through. My eyes closed, face pointing towards the dark sky. It was midday, yet the sun was covered by grey and black clouds. The heavy rain was relentless and never let up. It felt as though I was being pelted by stones, but I knew better. It wasn’t the way for me to go, even though I wished to leave.

Silent tears streamed down my already wet face; mixing with the rain. I shook, not from the cold, but from the pain. I felt empty inside because you’re not here.

We promised to stay together forever, and even though I knew that nothing was forever, I still believed. I believed in you, and our now-broken promise. It was never fulfilled. We were supposed to live together until we were old. You promised me so many things, yet only completed few of them.

I opened my eyes and looked down.

A gravestone with your name on it.

It tore my insides to shreds every time I saw it. It keeps taking me back to where I don’t want to go, where I don’t want to be.

I want to see you again. I want to hear your contagious laugh, to see your bright smile. I want to joke around with you. I want to make your heart skip a beat like you did with mine, every single time. I want to hold you again, to kiss you.

You told me to move on, but don’t forget. How could I ever forget you?

I love you Jongdae, and I’ll never let go.

But now…

You’re gone.

 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ayN39xmsI

Christina Perri – A Thousand Years      (Sulay)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lay was blinded by a white light when he awoke. There was white everywhere, as far as he could see.

He stood and looked around, trying to see if anything was familiar to him, but unfortunately nothing was. There was nothing in this vacant space.

Lay stood still for a moment then glanced behind him. A sudden grey-like figure began to make its way towards him. Panicking, he went to take a step back, but his body didn’t respond. It as if he didn’t have control over it anymore.

As the figure became more prominent, he noticed that it was indeed a male coming for him.

“Lay, it’s me, no need to worry.” The soft, calming voice sounded out around him and he instantly felt peaceful.

As soon as Lay was able to see his face, he gasped in shock. He couldn’t believe that he had forgotten the handsome, perfect person.

“Suho, is that you?” Lay whispered. Suho brought his hand up to the other’s face and placed it gently onto the soft, smooth skin of his cheek.

“Yes, it is me, my love. I’ve been waiting for so long. Welcome to Heaven.”

 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

Lady Antebellum – Need You Now      (Taoris)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Tao left a voice mail, probably for the hundredth time, on Kris’ phone. He couldn’t take it. When Kris left him like that, it triggered some sort of depression within him. Tao never knew how much he needed Kris, how much he depending on him. Kris was Tao’s life force, and now that it was gone, he was nothing.

 

Kris sat on the ground in his kitchen, back pressed against the cabinets. He lifted his hand, taking a swing out of the bottle of alcohol he held. He wasn’t used to it, how strong it was, but over time he grew accustomed to it. He needed to apologize to Tao. He had no right to do what he had done to the person he loved.


Kris pulled out the phone from his pocket and turned it on, revealing several missed calls and voice mails, all from Tao. Kris dialed his number and held the phone close to his ear. Listening to the ringing, he thought that Tao would never pick up. Right before he was about to hang up, the ringing stopped.

“Kris, is that you?” Tao’s soft voice filled Kris’s head and he smiled.

“Yes, it is Tao. I’m sorry for what I did. I never realized how much I needed you. Can we please talk?”

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U0ShG5Djc0

Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed      (Baekyeol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hello Baekhyun. How was your weekend?” Chanyeol’s voice sounded close behind me. I turned to see his face, his infamous bright smile showing, like always.

“It was good Chanyeol, thanks for asking.” I returned your smile with one of my own. I saw you look over my shoulder and walk around me. I was confused and froze to my spot. Once I realized what you were doing, I felt a bit stupid for not seeing it earlier, and continued walking forward.

“Here, I’ll get the door for you Baekkie.” As I stepped past him, holding the door open for me, and heard the nickname, my heart skipped a couple beats. I knew why. It happened when you did even the smallest of things for me; to me.

I was in love with you.

And nothing was going to change that.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here are some of my EXO Songfic Drabbles. I hope you enjoyed them. Please leave some feedback for me, it would be greatly appreciated!! :3

 

Thank you for reading!