Chapter One

The Revenger

 

 

Chapter one

Author’s POV

“Okay, so he bullies you when you are in high school?” Yoona asked. “Ne….. Please revenge him! I hate him.” Lee Min Ho answer. “Okay, this gonna be easy.” Yoona smiled evilly. Min Ho goes outside and Leeteuk come in. “Nice job! You got another client.” Leeteuk smiles. “Ne……. Revenge is really fun.” Yoona smile disappear when she said that. “Hey….. That’s the best. You forgive him.” Leeteuk open new topics. “No…. I’m not forgiving him! If I see him again…. He’ll die!” Yoona clean the paper on her table. ‘Really! I’m scared, he’ll show up again….” Leeteuk thought. “Um….. Do you want me to drive you home?” Leeteuk asked. “No, thanks.” Yoona start to walk. “Yoona, please forgive him. He maybe has a reason.” Leeteuk shout, Yoona stop her steps. ‘No! I can’t it’s too hard!’ Yoona thought and start to walk again.

End Of The POV

Yoona’s POV

So this is the university? Not too bad. “Excuse me….. Are you a new student?” I heard a voice and faced the person who talks to me. “Ah….. Yes! I’m Im Yoona.” I smile but that time, I don’t really want to smile. “I’m Choi Siwon by the way but call me, Siwon.” He said, so this is the guy? The bully and stepbrother? But he seems like a weak guy. “Nice to meet you, Siwon-ssi!” I politely said. “Nice to meet you too!” He smile back that make me want to puke. “I leave you here, okay?” Siwon leave. Where was that Lee Min Ho guy? “Yoona-ssi! You meet him!” I heard a voice. “Ne! So what do you want me to do?” I asked. “Just hurt him or make him hated!” Min Ho answer. I nodded and walk to the university.

After studying…….

“Yoona-ssi…. Where are you from?” Siwon asked me when he chewed his last pudding. “I’m from South Korea, of course!” I answer, what a pabo answer. “I mean where do you live?” He asked me again, I’m kind of annoyed. “I live at SNSD street number eight.” I said, that time I was thinking. ‘Bully eh? What should I do with him? Oh yes! Min Ho said, I should make him most hated….. Let me think.’ I thought when starring at him “Siwon-ssi?” I call him. “Mweoyo?” He asked. “Do you want to go to err…… friendly dinner?” I asked him awkwardly. “Um sure! Love to!” He answer with cute aegyo.  “So? West food?” I asked. “Sure! What ever you want, Yoona-ssi.”

“So lucky! You got a date!” Yuri unni mumbled. “This is not a date, but my job.” I said, I’m searching for the perfect dress. “The revenger, huh?  Why don’t you be a forgiver?” She said while laughing. “No forgive in my dictionary!” I shout and throw a pillow to her. “Is he cute? Not like an ahjussi that you revenge last month?” She asked again and laugh even harder. “What ever! Just stop laughing and help me to find a perfect dress!” I open my wardrobe and take two dresses. “Unni…. This or this?” I asked. “Um….. That one!” She pointed on a white dress. "Ah this one...." I take a look at the dress. The dress is a gift from my mom. 

"How was it?" I asked. "Great your namja chingu will melt!" She joked. "I said he is not my namja chingu!" I give her a glare. "Okay.... But becareful..... This is your first time, got to revenge on someone young and handsome." Yul unni tease me. "You wish!" I throw a pillow to her again. "So when will he pick you?" Yul asked then someone knock the door. "Now? Goodbye!" I run and open the door. "Hey Yoona-ssi!" Siwon give me rose. Ew..... I hate rose! But I hide it. "Ah.... Rose... Love it." I lied and he smiled. "Let's go?" I asked and we walk.

"So Yoona-ssi, you ever got a boyfriend?" Siwon asked. "Aniyo, I never." I answer and he nodded. "And do you ever fall in love?" He asked another pabo question. Love? Are you kidding? I don't know love seems they die. "Um...... Yes, with my.... er....... high school friend?" I lie again. "Wow, love is an awesome thing, right?" He asked. "That's why, I stopped to became a revenger." I hear Siwon said something. "What?" I asked and wideden my eyes. "Um.... Never mind!" He smile. Revenger? What he said? Uh..... Can he repeat? "Let's paid ang go out, okay?" He said.

"Thanks for the 'friendly dinner' Yoona-ssi!" He said and bowed. "Er..... Thanks too." Yoona bow too. He wave his hand and leave. What a weird guy! I open the door and see Yul unni. "How was the date?" She asked. "Not bad..... and it was not a date!" I shout. "By the way, I already found a way to revenge him!" I mumbled. "Really?" Yul asked. "Yes! I'm smart you know?" I laugh hard.

End Of The POV

Author's POV

Yoona walk into the university. She was smiling. "Yoona-ssi!" She heard someone call. "Oh! Hey Siwon-ssi! Nice to meet you!" She said and walk again. She enter her classroom. The bell rang and all of the student sit include Siwon. Yoona smiles to him. 

After study Yoona run into where the lockers are. 'Sorry, I have to do this Siwon-ssi!' Yoona thought and put something on Siwon's locker. She open it with a revenger tools. She smile and run. She walk to her friend, Sooyoung. "Any problem? Why people gathering?" Yoona asked. "They talking abouth there is a thief in this university! The thief takes Prof. Shin's money!" She said. "What?" Yoona fake suprise, deep inside she's laughing. "The professors will search in the student bags, classroom, and lockers." Sooyoung explain.

The  professor didn't found any money in the students bag. "Now, lockers!" The students just bit their lips. "What the-! Look here!" Prof. Kim shout and all of the students gather. "Siwon! Where are you?" Prof. Kim shout. "I'm here! Waeyo?" Siwn asked. "Can you explain, what is this?" Prof. Kim showed a bag and open it. Moneys. "I- I don't know." He answer. The student start to whispered things. "Siwon? He is rich! Why he steal?" Everybody whisper. "Wait!!!!!!" They hear a voice. "What's wrong Hae?" Prof. Kim asked. "A moments ago, I saw Yoona open a locker. But I know her locker is not in this side." Donghae, Siwon's friend said. Siwon and Yoona is shock. They now starring at Yoona. 'What?' She thought. "Aniyo! Yes it was me. Who steal! Not her!" Prof.Kim walk to Siwon. "You are in a big trouble!" He said. Siwon looked at Yoona who was really shock. 'Why he defence me?' Yoona thought. Yoona feel guilty. 'No! Yoona! Is great..... Now no one trust him! Right?" Yoona thought but she feel something............ Awkward?

End Of The POV

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for the boring and chapter! Yoona feel something? Can you guess? 

Keke subscribe and comment!