THE UNTOUCHABLE PHONE*

The Untouchable Phone

THE UNTOUCHABLE PHONE*
(by kaijin-taichou)
Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: WINNER
Pairing: Minwoo; MinhoxJinwoo; ninja!KangNam; (slight) Jinhoon
Genre: Humor; Crack; One-shot
Summary: Jinwoo is not allowed to touch Mino's phone and Seunghoon knows why.
==========

Do not irritate the maknae.

That's a golden rule of WINNER: as holy as the Ten Commandments; as strict as the Korean laws. However, Nam Taehyun felt a peasant dared to question the importance of this golden rule.

The diva maknae cleared his throat, however the culprit didn't even notice it and continued to sigh and walk back and forth. Again, he cleared his throat louder but still, he was left unnoticed. Taehyun eyed the pillow beside him. He wanted to throw the pillow to the guy (with the lamp on the bedside table, to be honest) but he can't seem to do it. Who on Earth can hurt his hyung, Kim Jinwoo? Aside from throwing snow on him, the maknae couldn't think of any harmful plan against their resident deer. If it were Song Minho or maybe Lee Seunghoon, and especially their leader Kang Seunyoon, plotting things against them would be a piece of cake.

The other room occupant felt the nearing inner-diva unleashed mode of their band's maknae. He needed to do something… anything.

"Jinwoo-hyung, for the love of Yang Hyunsuk-sajangnim, could you please stay still?" Lee Seunghoon shouted.

Jinwoo stared at the two, as though they just arrived.

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely.

Taehyun stared at Jinwoo as well. "Are you okay?" However, before Jinwoo could answer, Taehyun's phone rang.

"Hyung, why?... But you're with Mino-hyung, he can help you… Alright. Alright. I'll be there. Aish," then he hung up.

"Our leader's having trouble composing, thus summoning me. How could he live without me?" Taehyun said. He looked at Jinwoo and added, "Hyung, I need the full details of this crazy act of yours. I'll be back," then he left.

Seunghoon looked at the guy in a grey hoodie and asked, "So, what's happening to our hyung?"

The eldest sighed first before he sat on his bed where Seunghoon was sitting.

"Seunghoon-ah, did… did… did you notice something about Mino-yah?" he asked nervously.

The rapper raised a brow. "Hmmmm... Still dark? Check. Still dumb? Double check. Still idiot? Triple check. So… uhm… he's still normal. Why are you asking?"

"But… but he's a little… he's like… he's keeping something from us?" Jinwoo said. The younger boy just looked at him, obviously puzzled.

The vocalist sighed, pondering if he should still continue.

"Well, if I tell this to you, I would look silly…"

"You are silly, hyung. How come it took you this long to notice?" Seunghoon teased. Jinwoo slapped the rapper's arm playfully.

"But seriously, our Mino… he's really hiding something," the eldest stressed worriedly.

Seunghoon looked at Jinwoo. If his eyes could open much wider, he was opening it that way.

"Do you think… the fortune-teller's prediction came true? You know, the prediction about women… Ehhhhh! Could he…? Aigoo! A baby for our band even before we debut…" Seunghoon laughed nervously.

Jinwoo laughed hard. Song Mino? A baby?

The baby lion was still talking about his mighty theory and it made the hyungest uncomfortable. Is it possible?

Not that he doubts Mino's powerful cells to produce that quickly but he was feeling weird. He knew something was happening inside him whenever he's near the younger boy. His feelings were confirmed when they did the The Heirs parody. Mino calling him his girl was like the announcement that they won the WIN: Who is Next. He was really happy to visit his hometown with his band mates but he was thrilled to introduce Mino to his father. He was excited to visit Mino's hometown as well and meet his family.

However, Kim Jinwoo was praying to all the deities a lone prayer: That he is not obvious like a sick-puppy-in-love-teenager. That Song Minho and the rest of WINNER wouldn't notice his stupidity over G-Dragon and Taeyang's lovechild.

"But hyung, how could you say that he's hiding something? I honestly don't notice anything new about him," Seunghoon said.

"Well, he won't let me borrow his phone!! You know Mino, his phone is like a toilet. You can use it anytime. I mean, why won't he let me borrow it? He almost yelled at me when I touched. I just touched it, Seunghoon-ah. Did he change the pass code of his phone? Is he hiding some messages? I never read any of his messages, I swear!" Jinwoo ranted.

Panting, he looked at his dongsaeng, who was smirking like a fool.

"What?" his inner Kim Rachel surfaced. Jinwoo just discovered that he kept some Yoo Rachel attitude after their parody.

"Jinwoo-hyung, I should have recorded your ranting. You sounded like a jealous girlfriend," Seunghoon teased his hyung.

"WHAT?" Now, his inner Nam Taehyun arose.

Laughing, the baby lion rapper commented, "You're really obvious, hyung!"

Jinwoo rolled his eyes, Thank you for hearing my prayer and I do hope you're hearing my sarcasm. He said to himself.

"What are you talking about?" he fixed his hoodie to hide his face. He knew right now, he was redder than a tomato.

Seunghoon laughed harder. "Ehhhhhhhh~! You're soooo cute, hyung! But please, you can't fool me. You're as obvious as Seungyoonie when it comes to Taehyunie."

Jinwoo looked at his dongsaeng, the word shocked was written all over his face.

"Our leader and our maknae?!" he said indignantly.

"Our very naïve hyung. You'll never notice Mino's feelings if you're that dense!" Seunghoon exclaimed, however, it seemed like his hyung had a mental breakdown over the Kang Seungyoon-Nam Taehyun revelation.

"And here I thought they are too awkward towards each other," Jinwoo told himself loudly. Then he asked Seunghoon after calming down.

"Am I that obvious?"

"Maybe."

"Must be." Jinwoo sighed. He crawled on his bed and laid flat beside Seunghoon.

"Thinking about what you said about Mino, hiding something, I guess, he's indeed hiding something," Seunghoon said seriously.

Jinwoo looked at him, "What is it?"

Seunghoon smirked, "His feelings." Then he looked at Jinwoo, however, the choreographer laughed at Jinwoo's blank expression.

"How could you be this idiot, hyung?" Seunghoon said.

Jinwoo pouted then looked at Seunghoon seriously. "You wouldn't tell Mino, right?" he asked.

The dancing machine grinned, "Maybe."

Jinwoo gave him a death glare, "Must be!" then shoved Seunghoon out of his and Seungyoon's room.

"But wait, if I am that obvious about Mino and we have this Seungyoon-and-Taehyun thing, how about you?"  Jinwoo asked as Seunghoon was about to close the door.

"I am forever alone," a pouting baby lion said.

The eldest laughed. "You know what? You should call Hanbin and form a rapper line subunit."

Seunghoon chuckled. "And our subunit will be called 2nd GDTOP?"

"No. You two will be called 'The Unbeatable Single Men," Jinwoo teased.

"Ehhhhhhhh," more pouting from Seunghoon which made the man in grey hoodie giggle.

"Just kidding. By the way, thank you, Seunghoon-ah," the vocalist said, smiling at his dongsaeng.

"No problem, hyung. And make sure you see Mino's phone tomorrow. His wallpaper is him with a very beautiful lady, by the way," Seunghoon winked at his hyung then immediately closed the door, leaving a bewildered Kim Jinwoo.

==========

Jinwoo reread Seunghoon's text message for the fifteenth time.

Hyung~ Mino's in the shower. Look at his phone now!

The eldest was right in front of Mino's room. He held the doorknob for countless times, only to let go of it.

"Hyung!"

WINNER's visual lost ten years of his life as his leader called him.

"What are you doing in front of Mino-hyung's room? Is it locked?" Seungyoon asked.

"Uhm… no…" Before he could finish his incoherent sentence, Seungyoon opened the door.

The power of a leader. Jinwoo thought as they entered Mino's room.

"What are you doing here, Seungyoonie?" the eldest asked.

"I need the copy of the song we… Oops! Found it!" The said paper was beside Mino's phone, Jinwoo's target item.

"See you later, hyung!" then Seungyoon disappeared.

Jinwoo immediately grabbed the phone and clicked the main button. The eldest didn't bother to enter the pass code and just glared at the screen. He didn't notice that the owner of the phone was already behind him.

"Jinwoo-hyung, what are you doing— YAH!" Mino yelled as he grabbed his phone from Jinwoo.

It took a few seconds before Jinwoo was able to recover. He smiled at Mino who was trying (in a very cute way) to make some decent sentences out of words like, pretty, I look good here, girlfriend, no one will know, and don't touch my  phone again.

"Alright. Alright. I am not saying anything," Jinwoo grinned. Mino opened his mouth to say something but no words came out.

"Call Hanbin and tell him you're interested in joining his The Unbeatable Single Man club. Seunghoonie might have signed up last night," the good-looking guy teased.

"Jinwoo-hyung…" a helpless and pouting Mino called him as he walked towards the door.

Jinwoo turned around and faced the flustered rapper. He cleared his voice.

"Don’t you wish you have a girlfriend as pretty as me?" Jinwoo said in his Kim Rachel persona then he winked at Mino and left the room happily, leaving a blushing, embarrassed, and soulless Jinwoo-fanboy Song Minho.

Mino unlocked his phone to change his "Jinwoo-as-Kim-Rachel and Mino-as-Song-Young Do" wallpaper. However, he gave up when he realized that his gallery was full of Kim Jinwoo's photos.

xxx

A/N: * The title of this story was originally "Wallpaper" but I realized, I've already used it. ^^ And yes, there's a ninja!KangNam because I ship them~! I also love the hyung line~! And I ship myself with Seunghoonie. LOL!