Final

Fighting, Yoonjo!

Shivers begin running down Yoonjo's spine, her knuckles turning white due to much clenching, her head hanging low, facing the ground. She feels nervous, more like extremely nervous!

She's auditioning for the lead female role in the school play. She knows that there are a lot of girls who would want the role so badly but hey, it's not bad to try something new.

She clutches the script to her chest, trying to memorise some of the lines. She sometimes takes deep breaths or drinks a water bottle, which she brought with her earlier.

All of a sudden, a strong pair of arms snakes around Yoonjo's waist, making the girl jump in surprise and giggle as she knows who that person is.

"Baekhyun? Is that you?"

"Turn around if you want to know."

Yoonjo does as her boyfriend asked her to, a wide smile plastered on her lips. "W-What are you doing here?"

"I want to see your audition." 

Yoonjo flinches slightly and cringes at Baekhyun's words, her eyes closed shut. At first, she's glad that Baekhyun's here but those words of his make her nervous again and butterflies attack her stomach again.

Baekhyun lets out a soft chuckle and brushes Yoonjo's bangs off her face. Seeing that his girlfriend being curious, he makes the move immediately, crashing his lips against hers while cupping the latter's cheeks tightly.

After the long, passionate kiss, Yoonjo's eyes flutter open and Baekhyun's grinning from ear to ear, his hands still cupping Yoonjo's cheeks.

"Listen, baby. You'll do awesome. I saw you practising before and wow, I'm very proud to have such a talented girlfriend like you. So, go out and shine, okay? Do it for you, your family and me."

Yoonjo nods her head and fist pumps into the air before pecking Baekhyun's lips. "Okie dokie. Thanks a lot, Bacon!"

"Wait." Baekhyun almost forgets about his so-called surprise to Yoonjo. He pulls out a yellow rose and places it on Yoonjo's hand. "It's for good luck."

Yoonjo's lips curl into a warm smile, gripping the yellow rose tightly in her hand. "Thanks again, Baek.."

"Shin Yoonjo, you're up next!"

Baekhyun releases Yoonjo out of his hold and he bids her goodbye, his lips moving to mouth 'Fighting, Yoonjo! I love you!'.

Yoonjo giggles again, with her lips also moving to mouth 'I love you too!' and she blows a flying kiss, in which Baekhyun catches immediately.

The brunette steals another glance at Baekhyun, who's standing backstage. Baekhyun gives her a thumbs up and flashes a bright smile, to give Yoonjo more moral support.

Yoonjo takes deep breaths as her eyes turn to look at the teachers in front of her and she starts her audition calmly, still holding the rose, with Baekhyun feeling as proud as a peacock, of course.


"Baekhyun-ah, guess what!"

"Yes, Yoong?"

"I GOT THE PART! YAY!"

"See? I told you. Now, let's get Baskin Robbins and it's my treat."

Yoonjo hugs Baekhyun by the waist and nods her head obediently, scrunching her nose in an adorable way (according to Baekhyun himself actually). 

Baekhyun lets out a soft chuckle, kisses Yoonjo's crown and ruffles her hair before leaving the school hall that Saturday.