Part 4

A Jaemin Love

It slowly started to become summer, and well Changmin took 2 weeks off his job to go away for a holiday. He and Jaejoong would go to a quiet place and rent a little house there. It was also close to the sea and they could enjoy their time there.  “Changmin don’t forget your swimwear!!” Jaejoong shouted to Changmin. Changmin was busy with his subcase as Jaejoong was busy preparing dinner for tonight. Changmin looked around the room and packed some more pants and stuff in his bag and just smile and finish it and goes downstairs.

“Jae are you finished? I’m starving!!” Jaejoong looked up and smiled. Since that night Changmin didn’t went out 1 more night of drinking and well at home they had sometimes a drink but that was it. Just like real man would have a drink. “Nae! Almost finished Changmin just sit down and relax” Changmin just let a laugh out, ‘ha’, and sat down and the TV. He was zapping around and trying to check out if he could find a thing. “Jae hurry up I found a good movie on TV you want to see right!!” Jaejoong came fast out of the kitchen and ran to Changmin and checked it out and was blinking. “You made me come out of the kitchen for a commercial?” Changmin laughed loud and looked to Jaejoong. “I just wanted you to hurry because I’m hungry that is all haha can’t I do that?” Jae hit Changmin head soft and walked back to the kitchen to continue his work. Changmin just sat down and 5 minutes later Jaejoong came with the food out of the kitchen, Changmin started to smile big as he could smell and see the food and got 1 of the plates. They both sat down and the started to eat. Changmin just has putted on a show on TV but has not really any idea what it is about since he doesn’t follow TV that well and just watch always random. Jaejoong smile to him and wiped some of his sausage he had on his cheek away. After dinner was over Jaejoong just sat down and looked how Changmin collected the plates and how he went to the kitchen to do the dishes, the rule in the house was. The one who cooks doesn’t need to do the dishes. Well Changmin tried to cook 1 time but it went wrong and the food burned. Since that day Jaejoong keeps on cooking.

The next day came and Jaejoong was early up and was trying to wake up Changmin. But he turned around and went back to sleep. “Changmin if you don’t wake up you don’t get breakfast!” Changmin was a bit grumpy but still got out of bed and walked downstairs to grab his food. “Why do we leave so early? I want to sleep more,” He said, as he looked to Jaejoong who seemed all happy and fully waked up. “Because I didn’t play games until 2am!” Jaejoong laughed to Changmin and Changmin just looked to Jaejoong while he eats with a ‘whatever’ face. After the finished breakfast, got dressed, grabbed there bag, got everything into the car they went away while Jaejoong drive ‘Changmin felt asleep again in the car’ and after some time has passed away they reached the place.  Changmin had woken up in the meantime and well the packed out there stuff and went to their place to little house. They changed fast into the swimsuits and ran to the pool. It was a hot day and well Changmin jumped right into the water. He looked to Jaejoong who just has his feet’s into the water. “Ya hyung! Why don’t you join me?” he swam back to Jaejoong but Jaejoong shake his head. Changmin grabbed his feet and pulled him into the water and swam fast away. But then Changmin notice something was wrong and swam fast back to Jaejoong and got him above the water. “Changmin!!” he breathed deep in and out and really fast.  “I can’t swim!” Changmin held Jaejoong in his arms while he swam to the side and got Jaejoong out of the water. “Sorry hyung, you never told me that so that is why” Jaejoong smiled soft to Changmin. “Thanks you helped me not to drown at least,” He said soft but Changmin felt guilty because he pushed Jaejoong into the water.

As the day went by they went out of the pool and went to some place to eat and smiled. “I’m starving!” Changmin said and Jaejoong laughed about it. “Like always Changmin” The order there food and well they got it and started to eat and chitchat about some things they haven’t chitchatted about or already did but just retold each other. So the night came and the guys just had a drink fast and smiled and then they went back to the place.  The had a TV and watched some TV and Changmin felt asleep in his chair, Jaejoong tried to wake him up but he looked so cute he thought and just gave a peck to his forehead. It was the first time he ever did something like that to Changmin, and just gave him a blanket and let Changmin sleep. He walked to the bedroom and lie down and also felt asleep. Hoping Changmin would wake up and just walk to the bedroom to sleep.