Jealous? I guess so.

Jealous?

"Jaejoong-ah.. are you ready to see Yunho and Changmin?"
"Though I want to, but... I can't.."
"What? But why? For until when you're not going to meet your favorite dongsaengs? Especially Yunho.. Hm?" Heechul said as he let out a smirk when he mentioned Yunho.
"Because things are complicated.. that's why."
"So what if your bashers will see you you're with that two. They miss you, and Yoochun and Junsu if only you know. Ah, fine. If you don't like to come with me I'm now going to meet them!" Heechul said as he stood up.
Though Jaejoong really wants to meet the two, something stops him to do it.
"So.. last chance to ask you if you're going to come with me or not.."
"Heechul-ah.. I--- cannot." said Jaejoong with a sad tone.
Jaejoong quickly added, "But will you tell them.... hi for me? Please.. And tell them that I really miss them so much, especially Yunho.. Will you?" and Jaejoong threw Heechul a pleading look.
"Aish. Fine! As always! When will you two will meet? Whatever. Okay Jae, gotta go now, so.. Bye.." Heechul waved goodbye.

Heechul was informed by Yunho that they were in the backstage for a pre-recording of a music show.
"Hey, Yunho-yah! Changmin-ah!" Heechul greeted and he high-fived the two members of TVXQ.
"Hey, Hee-hyung! What made you come here, hm?" asked Yunho.
"Nothing, I just want to visit you two.." answered Heechul.
"Good to see you, hyung.." greeted Changmin.
"You too, Min.." Heechul greeted back Changmin.
Yunho asked with a disappointed look, "Hey, I thought you'll bring Jae here?"
"Ah--- about that... I again asked him but he really don't want to come here.. quite disappointing, right? Oh, he sent regards for you too, and he misses you two so much, specially you, Yunho-yah. Yikee!!" teased Heechul.
Changmin chuckled and Yunho just held back his feels as Heechul .
"Stop that, Kim Heechul." Yunho warned despite of the smile he let out.
"Whatever, you lovebirds.." Heechul teased again then he slightly chuckled.
They became silent for a moment and Heechul suddenly thought of making Jaejoong envy.
"Hyung, we gotta go now.. We're gonna have---"
"Wait! Just a moment guys! Can we take a picture?" Heechul rushly asked.
"Sure, sure.."
Then Heechul held out his phone, and Yunho quickly ask a staff that suppose to cross their way to take a photo of them. Heechul gave his phone to the staff, and they start to pose on the cam.
Heechul was on the middle, Yunho was on his right side and Changmin was on his left side. As his two men smiles on the cam, Heechul turned to the right, looking at Yunho with a meaningful gaze. A gaze that he's like I'm-in-love-with-this-man.
As they done taking a photo, Changmin went back to the dressing room to get prepared, and Yunho was only the one who bid goodbye to Heechul, "So, hyung.. Gotta go now, we have to prepare.. Regards me too to Jaejoong, hm?" and Yunho whispered, "Kindly tell him I'll always wait for him, and tell him I miss him too so much.. Hm?" then Yunho walked away.
"Aish! Why did I have to be a middle of those two. Oh well, time to tease Jaejoong," he mumbled to himself and got up of his car.
He quickly uploaded the photo to his Instagram account, of course he knows that Jaejoong follows him. He's confident that Jaejoong would see the pic he posted.
(A/N: let's just assume that the caption of the photo he posted at this pic is also the same as in the reality. Haha :P)

Jaejoong is bored and all alone at his home, he thought that he should come with Heechul to see his dongaengs--- but he would greatly to see Yunho more.
He opened his instagram account, and began to check the home page of it. He began to scroll down, until... He saw Heechul's photo..... with Yunho and Changmin. What he noticed the most is that the way Heechul looked at Yunho. He didn't know why, he felt different. He can't understand but---- he thinks he's jealous but he shouldn't. Heechul is his bestfriend after all.
He's still staring at the photo, as usual, Yunho's still handsome, but I guess he would be more handsome in person.. oh, and Changmin-ah became more mature.. hmm., Jaejoong thought.
He chuckled, "Hey, Kim Heechul, I know you just did this to tease me. How dare you to look at Yunho like that. Nobody dares to look at him like that--- Ah, wait.. what am I saying? I'm not jealous! Argh~ Someday I'll gonna meet him again.." he mumbled to himself and sighed while looking at the photo.


While still looking at his phone, he received a text from Heechul. He opened the message.
-
From: Heenim
Msg: Hey, Kim Jaejoong.. did you saw our pic on instagram? >;) I know you did ㅋㅋㅋ were you envy? or jealous?ㅋㅋㅋ admit it loljk >:D so next time, you should come with me, alright? And guess what? Yunho wants to tell you that he MISS YOU TOO SO MUCH. aww :"p
-
Jaejoong chuckled over his phone, "Stupid Heenim... pff" and he smiled widely as he read the last line of Heechul's text.





(A/N: HAHAHA made this fic for only 2 hours I think. XD sorry for the grammar errors if any xD made this with my own feels hahaha hope you'll liked this. hihi yunjaemin is more real than yunchulmin hahaha or YUNJAE is real than YUNCHUL lol and we know it :p thanks for reading XD)