Chapter One: Meeting EXO Again

Baby Don't Cry

After being dropped off at the new academy, Chihiro opens the gates to enter the school. "Are you the new student?" a student council asks. Chihiro nods at the student council, she follows the student into the office. "Welcome Chihiro Tahara," the principal replies, "You can take a seat on the chairs next to the small aquarium." Chihiro takes a seat on the chairs and waits quietly by reading a book, "Your schedule has been made," the principal replies, "Please go to your dorm and you can start school tomorrow morning." "Thank you." Chihiro mumbles. She grabs her backpack and her duffle bag and leaves the office, Chihiro walks to the girls' dorm that was a little close to the boy's dorm. Chihiro enters the dorm to find her room, she goes to the second floor to room 206. She opens the door and finds a bed, a desk, a closet, a drawer and a bookshelf. 'Chihiro,' she thought, 'Stay confident, okay? Meet new friends and my friends might be here.' Chihiro organizes her room with a little bit of papers and posters and pictures of her family. She places some pillows and a stuffed animal that her mother gave her as a child. 

"Well, that was a lot of work." Chihiro whispers to herself. Chihiro looks at a picture frame of her mother and father, she started crying since her parents died in an accident. She places the picture frame on the desk and cries a little more quietly. Later after crying, she opens the window shades so there can be some sunlight in her dorm.

*Chihiro's dorm*

Chihiro looks at the window, it showed the buliding of the school and the fountain of the school. There was a big field in the middle of the school, lots of people were there hanging out with their friends. Chihiro saw twelve guys talking and laughing with each other. "Exo?" she whispers. Chihiro looks at the clock and it was 5:45 p.m. 'I guess I can go out for a little fresh air.' Chihiro thought. Chihiro opens the knob of the door and she runs out of the dorm buliding. Exo looks at Chihiro and whispers, "Is that the new girl at our school?" Chen asks. "She probaly is," Xiumin replies, "I've never seen her before at this school." "I feel like we've met her before." Kris answers, looking a little closer.

*Exo's flashback*

It was really loud with kids at the playground...

A little girl sits on the bench, crying while being left out in everything...

Twelve boys encouraged her and supported her during hard times.

"Chihiro?" Baekhyun asks. She looks up from burying her face in her knees. "Leave me alone," Chihiro replies, "Go play with the other kids." Exo gives Chihiro a hug, "Chihiro, you're not alone," Kyungsoo replies, "We can be your friends." Lu Han wipes one tear away from Chihiro's cheek, "Listen, there's no need to cry here." Lu Han explains. It started to rain on the playground, Kai gives his jacket to little Chihiro. "You don't want to catch a cold." Kai explains, putting the hood over Chihiro's head. Kris brings out an umbrella and he covers all of the members including Chihiro.

"You don't want to get wet." Kris replies, zipping up the jacket. Chanyeol brings Chihiro's braids out from the jacket, "You're cute with your little braids." Chanyeol comments. "Exo? What are you doing with her?" a little girl asks. Lu Han, Kai, Lay, Sehun, and Kyungsoo stays with Chihiro, while Kris, Tao, Suho, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen talks with the girl. "What do you want?" Tao asks. "You don't have the rights to bully Chihiro like this." Kris replies, harshly. "Let's go, Naeun." one of the girl's friends replies. Naeun runs away with her friends and the other six came back to the bench.

*End of Exo's flashback*

"That is Chihiro." Lay explains. Chihiro hears her name from Lay, she looks at the twelve guys and shyly walks over to them. "Um, did you call for me?" she asks, quietly. "Are you...Chihiro Tahara?" they all asked at the same time. "I am," Chihiro replies, "Why is that?" The twelve guys run up to Chihiro and hug her, 'Are these boys Exo?' she thought, 'I feel like I know them...' "Exo?" she asks.