Just lame first meet story.

Dude, She's My Venus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunshine began to shining the house as soon as I’m wake up. The beautiful of nature made my morning  become so more eager to start my day. ‘good morning, Mrs. Lee!’ I greeted her with a sweet smile. She just smiled sheepishly to me. I walked straight to the kitchen, drink a cup of coffee and take my breakfast. Well, I live alone. So there’s nothing special for my breakfast like my other friends that live with their family. So I’m here not to tell you about my life but it’s about my love at first sigh with a cute girl that called herself as angel from somewhere.

 

 

I meet with her when I’m on my way to college. Somehow, I just thinking what the hell are the human got to go to college. Well, let’s continue with my story before. As I’m on my way to the college, there’s too many police and army at the playground. Some people says asteroids has landed on the playground and police are investigating people that live around the playground. Nah, I’m not interesting with that thing. So I continue my way to college. Sudden, I saw something. I don’t know how to say but it’s look like an angel cause that thing has wings, white shine wings. Slowly, I approached that thing. It’s turn to me and hell yeah, it’s a girl. Pretty girl with a short hair and she has a cute eyes ball as she looked at me. She hid her wings when she saw I’m approach her.

 

 

 

‘Err .. are you okay there?’ slowly she looked at my face while nodding her head. I know she doesn’t feel alright since there’s a large wound on her back. ‘well, there’s anything that I can help?’ she was shivering like a frightened. So I’m gently calm her by talk with her. Then a few minutes, I’m carry her up and walk to my home. I accidently touched her wounds and hell yes, she’s not fine. Even I got bet up by the gangster at the college, I felt like I’m going to die because it’s hurt too much.

 

 

 

‘Thanks for your help.’ her voice sound like a cute kid age 7 years old. ing it, my heart beat gone crazy when I looked at her eyes. Damn it. I know that I doesn’t had a girlfriend but I know it called love when your heart beat being so indeterminate direction. ‘urgh, no need to say thanks. I’m doing nothing for you. Just help you to heal your wounds only.’ As I put her on the bed, she just smile shyly. Doesn’t it mean she like me? dude, just kidding. ‘so what’s your name? angel?’ damn, how can I make joke at that time. It’s feel weird.

 

 

 

‘My name is Lime. I’m come from angel’s place called Venus land.’ Hell yeah, I know it sound stupid. But yeah, I saw it with my own eyes how shine her wings before she hid it. ‘so can I know your name, mister?’ did she just call me mister? I almost want to laugh but I can’t since she just want to be polite with me. ‘Park Jun Young. But just call me Jun only. No need to call me mister.’ I’m try to make a joke with her and guess what? She laugh a bit to my joke. Well, her smile and her eyes make me just can’t get off my eyes from her. What the hell? Then I’m looking for the first aids since her wounds seem so serious.

 

 

 

‘Well, seem like your wounds .. err.. serious. How can it become like this?’ I started to put antiseptic medicine on her wounds. She hold her pain as I’m put the antiseptic on the wounds. ‘Maybe it’ll be a bit hurt, but can you just hold it for a few minutes?’ she nodding her head because I know she was holding her pain. So I just continue that then wrap the wounds with a bandage. ‘Nah, it’s done now. You should take some rest now.’ She lay down her head on the pillow while looking at me. 

 

 

I just smile and sudden my face blushed a bit without knowing the reason. Look like I’m going to sleep on the sofa tonight. So I just go and get ready to sleep. Without blanket, just pillow. I closed my eyes since I’m feel so tired. Suddenly, Lime slowly came near to me. She cover my body with blanket because it’s cool on that night. She just enchantment on my face then she goes to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wake up like always in the morning. Okay, wait. It’s not morning anymore! I look at my phone and the time show it’s already noon. Oh my gosh! I might be late for my class. So I rushed to the bathroom. As I came out from the bathroom, I saw Lime was cooked something in the kitchen. Well, what I want to say is it first time a girl cook breakfast for me. So I just went to the table and sit in front of her. When she turn to me, suddenly she closed her eyes. I don’t know why she does that and hell yes , I’m forget that I’m not wearing any clothes. Only a towel covering my body. So we stop there. I went to prepare for college, wear something annoying clothes then go and eat my breakfast. I look at my wristwatch. Urgh, I’m late now. I reach my back-pack and wear shoes. When I look up, Lime standing in front of me with her cute smile. Seem like she want say good bye to me like a wife does to her husband. What the am I thinking about that. I smile b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter