Baekhyun's date, Jongdae's plan.

Best-friend, or Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Baekhyun and Yoon Bomi is a best friend since they were primary school till now. Wherever Bomi is, there was Baekhyun too. He doesn’t know why he being protective for that girl. Is it something wrong on him, or he want to be. Who cares, right? But it different for that little girl, she thought that Baekhyun have some feeling toward her as the same as she had. Yup, you didn’t read it wrong. Bomi have feeling toward Baekhyun, that little boy with eyed-smile.  

 

 

 

‘Hey!’ Bomi wake up from her day-dream. Looking at little boy with her widen eyes, oh, it too close. Their distance is too close right now. Oh my god, why I being like this? Talk to her self. Her hand want knock the precious head but the little boy catching her hand before she did it.

 

‘Yah, why knock your own head? It’s not good.’ Pouting face like usually he does, that cute face with cute lips, Bomi exhaled for a few times.

 

‘You know it, baekie. It’s my habit.’ Yeah, that’s the answer that Baekhyun always heard.

 

‘Anyway, I have a date.’ The little boy throws his face to other side. Bomi shocked. Suddenly, she feel like she can’t move, even open . Why I feel like being stabbed right now? Huwah, it’s totally hurt. I need a pain-killer. She mumbled. ‘A-are you alright?’ Baekhyun a bit shock when saw the girl patted her chest, and tears at the corner of her eyes.

 

‘I’m alright.’ She stood, look down while wipe the tears.

 

‘Are you sure? So why you cry?’ Baekhyun try to get close to Bomi.

 

‘I’m not cry, stupid!’ raised her voice, shaking voice.

 

‘It is tears in your eyes.’ the little boy lowered his voice than usual.

 

‘I say, it’s not tears and I’m not cry! Stupid Byun Baekhyun!’

 

 

 

Bomi stepped away from the little boy. Hold her tears. Wait, why she cry? Baekhyun did nothing toward her that make her feel hurt so much. No, it’s not but her heart feel too much pain like she were that boy’s girlfriend and Baekhyun just asked for break up with her. That’s what she feels right now. ‘See! I already told you, Yoon Bomi. He just considered you as his friend. Not more than that.’ She talks to her self as she look at the shop’s window, look at her self crying. ‘A-and look now, he got a girlfriend without tell you. It because you still with your own world, Bomi. Think that he’ll have the same feeling as yours.’

 

‘Yoon Bomi…’ that voice, she knew that voice. She looked at the back.

 

‘Why you were crying at there?’ that guy slowly approach her.

 

‘It’s nothing, Jongdae oppa.’ Show her eyed-smile, she try to look like always, cheerful Bomi.

 

‘I guess you already knew something from bacon, right?’ the guy named Jongdae, patted her head slightly.

 

She tried to hold her tears, but failed. She finally crying on Jongdae’s shoulder as that guy hugged her. Well, Jongdae is Baekhyun’s friend in school. So they so close, very close like brother and a younger sister. He knew all Bomi’s feeling toward the little boy. Yeah, about when Bomi meet Baekhyun, how she being friend with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter