final

The Real Lay

In every Xiuhan and Xiuchen moments, Lay was there. Looking, watching with envious eyes.

Sometimes the camera would capture him.

Most of the time, no.

But even in those rare moments that he was included, his presence waas never acknowledged. The fans would be too busy fangirling at their OTPto even notice anything. Like how Lay's eyes were full of envy. How his smile would falter to a frown.

But Lay was happy. Really.

He didnt want anyone to know.

How he loved his Minseok ge the first time he saw him. How ecstastic he was when he found out that this korean would be on EXO-M.

Too bad though, he saw his Luhan ge be more close to his Minseok. And before he knew it, XiuHan was born. It was already too bad that he rivaled with Chen for Xiumin. Now, Xiumin and Luhan were an item too.

He hated SuLay.

He is close to Suho, of course. But it wasnt anything like that.

They both knew that they have no feelings for each other. Cause he knows the leader already likes Kyungsoo. Not every pairing is right. Just like how Suho is the third party in KaiSoo and he likes Xiumin and Sehun likes Luhan.

These pairings break the heart of the members but of course they still have to cling to their partners for the sake of their fans. 

He envies ChanBaek and Taoris for these couples are perfect for each other.

He hopes that one day he can hear the fans chanting " XiuLay! Xiulay! " while he was holding Minseok's hands.

But Lay knew.

Xiumin will never be his.

So he will just continue in looking from afar.

Loving Xiumin from afar.

 

 

----------------------------

 

END !
 

 

ARG. i hate myself T.T im so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.