Just a Friend

Just a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

holla fellas !! im back //throws hearts// so i made this baeksica or baekyeon fic update and i hope you'll enjoy it >< ((p.s and again, forgive my grammar))

 

///////////

Heard the sounds of two people that were walking side by side.
“Stop! Stop saying it or I will- HAHAHAHAHA!”
Jessica hit Baekhyun’s arm so hard while trying to control her laugh.
“What’s wrong with you? I just said that...”
“No! Don’t again! HAHAHAHA it’s enough!” this time Jessica bent her back in order to stop her laugh. While Baekhyun just chuckled to see his bestfriend’s act. Her face already turned into red for couldn’t stop her laugh because of Baekhyun.
“Ah~... oh, God...” Jessica was settling her breath while wiped her corner eyes that soaked because too much laughing. “Watch out, Baekhyun.”
“What?” Baekhyun raised up his eyebrow and put his tongue out toward Jessica.
“If Kyungsoo knows about your joke before, he would...” Jessica didn’t continue her words because Baekhyun suddenly stopped his steps. Jessica directed her sight to where Baekhyun’s was focusing at.
 

Thump.
 

Jessica was stiffen. Her heart immediately felt so painful. She peeked at Baekhyun. That boy just stared straight ahead, to his house. More exact, to a girl that was sitting in front of his house.
“Baek...”
“Go ahead, Jess. I will come to your house later,” asked Baekhyun to Jessica without facing at the girl even just a little. His sight still deep stared at the one who took his attention.
Jessica just could release her breath with no soul and put down her head as Baekhyun went away. Then the girl moved her legs as soon as possible to go home before her heart more hurt to see what in front of her eyes.
 

***
“Taeng?”
The girl that called Taeng quickly stood up from her sitting when she saw the one that she had been waited for already came.
“Ah, Baekhyun. You’re coming.” Taeyeon cracked a smile that used to made Baekhyun’s heart flustered. Maybe until now.
“Uhm, what’s going on?” Baekhyun asked awkwardly. He rubbed his nape due to his nervousness.
“I...I just wanna tell you something. Can we go to the park?”
“Park?” Baekhyun widened his eyes. “Oh, s-sure.”
 

***
“So, how are you doing?” asked Baekhyun, starting the conversation when they reached the park. They decided to sit on the swing.
“Hmm, not so bad. I think,” Taeyeon answered while moving her swing carefully. “How about you?”
Taeyeon that suddenly looked up into Baekhyun, and asking how he’s doing, made a bloomer on Baekhyun and he directed his eyes on his shoes instead.
“I think just the same with you.”
 


((Flashback))

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi! Please be mine!”
Baekhyun kneed in front of Taeyeon and put a handle of flower out. That boy put his head deep down while shutted his eyes tightly, too afraid to hear the answer from the girl in front of him.
“How dare that kid is even asking Taeyeon to be his girl?”
“Is he really crazy?”
“There's no way Taeyeon will accept him.”
“What a kid.”
All of the students that same grade as Taeyeon starting to gathered and saw what happened. They were so busy commenting on Baekhyun's confession.
Baekhyun's ears redden already because of his embarassment and listened to such annoying mocking from his seniors.
“Baekhyun, fighting!” Jessica shouted softly among the crowd of people who were very curious to see what happened. Among the crowd, that was Jessica the only junior who joined to see. Because usually the other juniors that have the same grade as Baekhyun and Jessica prefer to not entering the senior area. They were afraid if they got bullied by their seniors. Actually Jessica also felt a little anxious when she decided to follow Baekhyun at this senior's area. But she just couldn't let Baekhyun fight by himself. She needed to accompany her bestfriend eventhough just from a far. Luckily the seniors just busy focusing their attention toward Baekhyun's confession to Taeyeon. So Jessica would be a little secure because no one realized there was a junior there.
Feeling hadn't got any response, made Baekhyun's mental broke down and his fear increasing. He pulled his hand so far in front of Taeyeon to put the flower that Jessica chose out for him.
“Please...” this time Baekhyun's voice was lower. He was really nervous.
“Taeyeon sunbae, please! Just accept Baekhyun right now! How can you put up with his pitiful face, huh? Ugh, I swear I can't stand with his face. Come on!” Jessica whispered continuosly to see that Taeyeon hadn't accept the flower yet.
Jessica didn't realize when she was busy cheering Baekhyun up with her soft whisper, there was someone staring her suspiciously. The senior looked at Jessica's badge and realized that Jessica is a junior. That senior grinned.
“Hey,” the senior called Jessica as she tapped her shoulder.
Jessica turned her head immediately. Ah, !
“Do you know whose area is this?” the senior asked with her sarcastic smile.
“I-I'm sorry, sunbae. I just...” Jessica lowered her head. Did not dare to look at her senior in front of her.
“Come with me.” That senior pulled Jessica's hand forcely, made her lifted up her head. And before Jessica was being dragged away from that place, she was secretly take a look at Baekhyun. The flower that he was holding on before, now gone. And his face looked brighter. In front of him, Taeyeon grabbed the flower and smiling a little.
Oh, thanks God... Jessica said inwardly.

 

***
Jessica straightaway went to her room when she reached home. She dropped her body on top of her bed and sighed loudly, trying to control her heavy chest. Then, her eyes caught on her wall, where her pictures with Baekhyun was attached.
The picture when she and Baekhyun were still on their high schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter