Choose

Choose

Place : 2NE1 AON Party, TheA Club

Time : 1 AM

GD was sitting at the stairs near the stage. 2NE1 were busy dancing on the stage with dancers while the fans were busy cheering on them.

GD stand up and walk to the back far away from all his friends headin to you. You, his girlfriend, his babe, the love of his life. Everyone knows about you and GD relationship inside YG but it was a hidden relationship from the public.

GD "Hi, your doing good alone here?"

OC "Yes, oppa. Don't worry about me. I'm good. You should go and have fun"

GD tuck you hair that was covering your cheeks. He softly caress your cheeks and said "I rather have fun with my love in the couch at home"

OC "Awww oppa, then after this maybe we can? I'm free tomorrow"

GD" Awesome love"

You guys softly kiss when suddenly CL grabs GD's hands and pull him to the stage. Leaving you shock and uneasy feeling... you knew CL & GD are always so close.... but still as you girl you know that feeling. Jealousy.

Some of GD's friends standing looking at you with pity. You just gave them a weak smile. You walk away and went to the bar cause you were feeling thirsty and suffocated.

You reached the bar and asked the bar tender for ice lemon tea. You were sipping your drinks when you heard CL's solo "멘봉" was playing. You saw and your drinks splashed to the floor. You were shocked to see that scene in front of your eyes.

GD and CL were dancing and grinding very ily on the stage then out of nowhere you saw CL kiss GD's lips. You saw CL's turn her head and smirks to the crowd more like smirking at you.

Tears pooled to your eyes and one by one it drop to your cheeks like rain. You quickly went out from the club. 

Meanwhile,

GD "Why the hell did you do that? You know I love her! You went out of line Chaerin-ah!"

CL "Aww come on oppa. It's just a peck. Plus she didn't see it"

Bom "Jiyong-ah, I saw she walk out from the club,..... I think she was crying"

GD was hearing "crying... crying...crying" in echo inside his head. He ran from the stage and outside from the club looking for you. Calling you, leaving you voice message, messaging you like mad 

Bom "Chaerin-ah why you have to do that? You really step out of the line. go yourself"

Bom went out from the stage leaving CL and others were stun and shock of what Bom just said.

Taeyang went after Bom left. Bom was outside with GD asking him did she pick up or call you back?

GD "No... noona... I don't know what to do... God help me"

Taeyang "We gotta find her. Let's split up!"

Bom "I'll go check at YG building"

Taeyang "I'll go and check around this area"

GD "I'll try our house"

 

You reached your home. well you & GD home. You quickly pack your clothes and all your stuff inside one luggage bag. Just when you were about to walk at the living room, you saw GD panting at the door.

GD "Baby... Love... I'm sorry... let me explain"

You "Oppa... you know I love you right? I love you with all my heart but sometimes I wonder if you really love me? Do you love me very much than you love Chaerin-ah? I'm not blind oppa. I saw the look at her face everytime you and me together. I hope your happy with Chaerin-ah... she's a lucky girl. GD and CL... couple of the year... every fans dream come true.. Goodbye oppa"

You walk very fast and about to open the door but GD slam the door to close it. 

GD "I'm not going to lose you this time. Baby please. I only love you and you only. I don't want anyone else. I just want you"

GD turn you around, looking at your crying face. GD "Believe me baby, I only love you"

You "I love you too oppa but how am I gonna trust you again? Make me trust you back.. make me love you back... don't make me regret choosing to love you back"

GD kiss you and said "let's get married. right now. I'll call YG"

You "Oppa... are you serious? You wanna marry me?"

GD "Yes. I want to marry you. You only. Will you marry me?"

You "Yes"

GD "Heard that Hyung?"

YG on the phone

"Yes. I heard you loud and clear. Congrats you two"

GD "Do you believe me now? I love you love"

You "I love you too... don't make choose to leave you again"

GD "I promise"

The end.